Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
The ideal Cryptocurrency, this is the cryptocurrency that you bought at the very bottom and sold at the peak of the price. I think that technologies are not so important for the crypto currency. Yield is the most important moment for many people.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 18, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
Each cryptocurrency has its advantages and disadvantages.But I think bitcoin is suitable for this category.In principle, this currency can be called perfect.If it wasn't so, its price wouldn't be so high.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
The perfect cryptocurrency I think should have the following mechanisms!
1. It has a fixed recycling method!
2. Its payment method is convenient and quick!
3. It's widely used!
4. It has a good marketing approach!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:15:23 AM
The best cryptocurrency is definitely the one that makes everyone rich right away.
Everyone would accept that coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
I do not think that we can talk about the presence of any perfect currency in the crypto market. Yes, many have their advantages, but all assume their own individual shortcomings.
Activity: 22
June 18, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 05:34:14 AM
In my opinion at this moment best cryptocurrency - Ethereum. I think with time Ethereum can outrun bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
At the moment, ETH is the best for me, since it is very fast and has a great potential, so I have now focused on buying it.
Activity: 53
June 17, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
Probably every cryptocurrency with a dedicated team and good development and moreover a use-case. Privacy coins like DeepOnion are what I looked for in the past months regarding all the fud and manipulation in the markets.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
I think it will be Tezos. The most decentralized project, where the participants decide everything by voting. In addition, the project has very good programmers
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
Best crypto currency at the moment is flat position or even better...be short when everyone is long. I have short BTC and long bunch of altcoins. I supposed alts are gonna be stronger. BTC is stronger and better than anyone think. So BTC.
Activity: 26
June 16, 2018, 01:52:03 PM
Bitcoin is the perfect crypto currency in terms of value edition, scam free and sustainability in my opinion. It is the base crypto currency of this crypto market, it is having high potential to grow and it is king of this market.
Activity: 159
June 16, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency, it is big, decentralised and strong, it can be a strong power of influence, and also it can gently change the lives to better, so Bitcoin is my choice in long terms meaning.
Activity: 66
June 16, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
All crypto-currencies are good in their own way, of course there are similar projects, but I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different, therefore I think that it is not correct logic as a whole to talk about the superiority of any projects over others.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
It is for me a coin, which would grow constantly and continuosly Smiley For now the perfect isnt existing I suppose, but maybe in near future somebody would develop one like that. I would call it skynet ror something.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 15, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
there is no perfect cryptocurrency. if there is one, even bitcoin is not so perfect. if you said perfect, it can be use everywhere, and it has no delay.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
The perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin and ethereum as these both are well established and highest value cryptocurrencies and traded at approx all exchanges with highest daily volume in both.
Activity: 854
June 15, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
Is there really any crypto that is perfect. I do not think there is, but what i can say categorically is that there are good coins in the market that you can invest in and still not regret you invested into them. I have seen such coins and i have invested into some. Although, there most might be fluctuation in prices, but at the end, will give good result.
Activity: 588
June 15, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
For anything to be termed perfect it must certain acceptable features. To me, a perfect cryptocurrency should be the one that can deliver the promise it made (and that is the acceptable features we need to see).
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
I think personally, I'm really satisfied with Ethereum because this is really a good coin, with very high technical characteristics of its performance, now we can see all crytpocurrency have the goals they serve and they all have their target sector. They all have flaws and for any defects that exist with coins, there are other coins that are created to cover what is left. No single coin is perfect and no single coin can serve all the needs of investors, which is why there are many altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: