Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
You know to be honest with you.... Try to look at the coinmarketcap and notice the top 100 whitepapers and the last coins whitepaper. You will have more knowledge about how to prevent scam and not potential coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 15, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There is no perfect cryptocurrency in the market, all of the coins price are based on supply and demand another thing is that, the traders are earning so much profit in the market because of the volatility so there is no perfect coin because the prices are all unpredictable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
It's good that you want to generate a good income, bitkoyn should be considered an ideal crypto currency, because at present it is very popular in the market! just buy, add and see that the price is rising. one it achieves your expectation to sell it.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
No perfect cryptocurrency exist out there yet, the better cryptocurrency among others is still Bitcoin.  

There is no such thing as perfect when it comes to cryptocurrency, any coin can collapse anytime soon because of its volatility. Do not look for a perfect coin instead look for a coin that has sustainability, profitability and potential growth so your investments will be secured.
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
There is no holy grail in the field of cryptocurrency. Bitcoins, Ethere, ripple or monero all have advantage and disadvantage of using it . That is why you need to exercise extreme caution when dealing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
we all wish there were such Cryptocurrency yet there is but if are loiking for almost perfest crypto i recemond to i vest in Btc it is like google for the internet and if you are loking for sustainability you should look for Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it

I suppose that the perfect cryptocurrency will be invented in future. No one crypto is perfect now, even the market leaders, Bitcoin and Ethereum. I guess when it appears its price will be very high.
Activity: 91
June 06, 2018, 02:12:09 AM
For me, each good cryptocurrency runs in a within a certain blockchain that is governed by programmable algorithms that developers used to make it. And in all essence has imperfections like errors or bugs which is why it need to be maintained by professionals to avoid getting hacked.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
June 05, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is perfect, but i think most of us would agree that Bitcoin would be the most stable and promising cryptocurrency seconded by etherum

What fucking planet are you from? Bitcoin the most stable? It lost 70% since Dec 2017. IS that stable on your fuckhead planet?  Hokly shit you fucking retards keep saying ETH and Bitcoin are STABLE!!!! THEY ARE NOT STABLE!!!
Activity: 45
June 05, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
I would suggest to have a look at blockgrain.io
I like their concept, how they are tackling a real world problem and they already have a working product in the market.
Sleeping giant I will say
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
First of all, your question makes me very confused and perfect? What is perfect? You should think about what is perfect. I personally think that the perfect token may be XRP. Bitcoin is slow. Ethereum may be overtaken.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
June 05, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
I think the description on the page should be about a perfect cryptocurrency not particularly naming any, whereas some coin stands out. The price value will never present a coin perfect either it is high or low, because a cryptocoin is meant to be volitile. However, every good coin should stay relevant in its field and improve with its community.
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 04:33:17 AM
They have a working product, a team who develop the project and a good markets responses about the coins. If the community grows bigger and their development good then it would be perfect.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 05, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
It's like asking what would be the perfect clothe. One may argue a glown or an one piece but it really depends on the time, place, situation and use. No one crypto can fulfill all the needs. So, we require a wide range of crypto for wider functions.
xws
Activity: 105
June 05, 2018, 04:31:15 AM
It is difficult to single out one coin, it is more likely to single out a layer of projects that I like most. This is where investments are made in the Ether, and in the project a self-contained blockchain is declared. And the rest for me is less important, this is the most important thing I pay attention to.
Activity: 137
June 05, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is perfect, but i think most of us would agree that Bitcoin would be the most stable and promising cryptocurrency seconded by etherum
Activity: 78
June 05, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
I have been wondering what it is a perfect coin without scam. If you want to trade or buy coins on the exchange there are always speculators. It seems to me that all coins perfect. These makes them self-regulation mechanism. But the king among all the coins is bitcoin.
btj
Activity: 115
Merit: 16
June 04, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
The perfect cryptocurrency is the one that feat your need.

I like this
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 11:05:07 PM
 There are however good coins, such a Ethereum, safe platform, latest technology, valuable and has a number of market uses.  The security issue in coins however is a personal responsibility, its your duty to secure your own coins, doesn't matter how safe the coins might be, if you don't encrypt your wallet well, you might victim
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 04, 2018, 10:50:32 PM
I would have to say either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins have great potential, a great team, and both have been around a really long time, bitcoins price is down almost 2/3 of the price it was in august of last year. so i would buy up!!! Ethereum just released Casper, people are starting to stake ethereum, it would be redundant to mine it, I would hold both of these coins until atlease november or so before people start doing their yearly Christmas sales!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: