Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:47:14 PM
For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
June 04, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
even if OP is handed a perfect crypto that only goes up and pays excellent rewards will he participate? no he will prefer some marketing hype or gambling most likely
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
June 04, 2018, 10:08:14 PM
There are perfect cryptocurrencies available. Most people want high volatility they can gamble with because they enjoy gambling more than holding for long periods of time. There are currencies that only go up and pay excellent rewards, but very few of the 7 billion humans are interested. There are paid shills who will come along and say eth, or shitcoix or whatever, but there is very little interest in truly perfect currencies. Most of crypto is people gambling on binance and bittrex.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency, they all have their flaws and they are all unique in their own ways, a gap left by one coin is conveniently filled by another coin which is why there are so many coins in the market, Regardless of that, there is no way to make a perfect coin. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 01, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
Now there is a lot of cryptocurrency, but I can't call none of them ideal. First in this world there is nothing ideal, and the second all different views and understanding of the advantages and lack of. The fact that for some advantage cryptocurrency, for another can be a disadvantage. The same and in the issue of the application of a cryptocurrency in practice. In the same situation need some characteristics, and in other situations need other characteristics, so for different situations more suitable different cryptocurrency.
Activity: 16
June 01, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
My opinion is you cannot say any crypto currency is perfect.there are lot of coins in crypto currency which are innovative and having potential.if you want to earn from crypto currency you have to choose a bunch of good coins having potential,it balance your purchase cost and reduce risk of loss to minimum.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 116
May 31, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
For me, there is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. Thus, all cryptocurrencies are really good in their own way and of course there are also similar projects. But in nature, I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different. Only their advantages could make their own perfect.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
May 31, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
there is no perfect cryptocurrency i really like ethereum for its fast transactions, smart contracts i think it slowly replaces bitcoin as my main currency
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
May 31, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
As close to perfection is bitcoin, but there is no perfect cryptocurrency as of now. We can't make a 100% cryptocurrency that will dominate the whole market. In order to do that we need first to make a perfect blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 31, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
There is/are no perfect crypto currencies, all of them have own strength and weakness. Even bitcoin is the most trusted coin in virtual community they had own weaknesses, like now you can notice that price of this coin is fall down but due to good reputation of bitcoin in digital world they can get a lot of supports from the people. Aside on that ethereum, strength of this coin it their good system, many people were attract to invest in this coin because of good credibility of their system. So for me there's no perfect crypto currency.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
BTC no problem is the perfect cryptocurrency, but i also like some other altcoins such as ETH, EOS, AE ect.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

It would be a mix of all the best from top cryptocurrencies. For example, a mix of Ethereum and Monero, but will it be perfect Cryptocurrency without Bitcoin's capitalization? I think no.
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
i beleieved that there werent still a perfect currency but there was a near perfect crypto and that are probably bitcoin and etherium because these two are the first to came out among others
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
To me perfect cryptocurrency are do good advertisement, low supply and have agood team. And I choose Bitcoin, because I think most of these crytpocurrencies depends on Bitcoin.That is just my observation based on how it manipulates the market when the price goes up and down, most of the altcoins goes down when bitcoin goes down as well and vice versa.
Activity: 47
May 30, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
In my opinion the perfect Cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin because Bitcoin bigger by itself without  ICO, bounty campaign and without any system loyalty program. By easy-to-adopt Blockchain technology, makes Bitcoin larger and more popular.

I agree with you bro. But i also believe in ETH since most of altcoins are based on it. So in my opinion, BTC and ETH is a long term projects while altcoins are short-middle-long terms projects.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
In my opinion the perfect Cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin because Bitcoin bigger by itself without  ICO, bounty campaign and without any system loyalty program. By easy-to-adopt Blockchain technology, makes Bitcoin larger and more popular.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
Bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
For me, the ideal coin is the one that will be stable in price, and it will not have such volatility that we see in the entire cryptocurrency market.

Well right now it is really hard to say especially when all known how volatile the crypto market was and the cryptocurrency right now is till very young so we can't say if there are stable altcoins as of now. We still need to be patient and give them a time to prove their existence to all of us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
Surprisingly but even the bitcoin suits me to all, it is almost ideal)
There is one inconvenience it is backup, this preservation of private keys. Here it would be interesting to involve biometrics in cryptocurrencies instead of the password for enciphering of a purse
Activity: 119
May 27, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
There isnt one. As close as we get to perfect could be bitcoin possibly but the notion of perfect does not exist. There are pros and cons to all these coins but that is just it at the end of the day they all have flaws and leaks.

That being said I would say bitcoin is as close to a perfect crypto there can be right now

yes I agree with you, there is no perfect crypto currency but good crypto currency or the most popular is bitcoin. at this time bitcoin still ranks top of the other coins. I think bitcoin will continue to be a very popular coin because bitcoin is the first crypto currency created.
Pages:
Jump to: