Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
I wish I had converted everything into btc but unfourtunately I was late for this and whenever I experienced huge losses more than 2x I have decided to stay in the alts until they recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
Bitcoin mainly.. Keep an eye on VET for the upcoming month tho.. only alt I fully trust.

The main cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. therefore, it is worth investing in it when the market is red. The other alts I trust are Waves, Cardano, Komodo, Stellar, Ox, and NEO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
This is the best opportunity to buy anything for the bitcoins and you can simply do that.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 13, 2018, 08:28:45 PM
My best holding right now is Bitcoin, but it seems that might be better have something in Tether, although Tether is probably not backed with USD. So do not put all eggs in one basket, or in other words it is probably best to put some of the alternate cryptocurrencies into TrueUSD or one of the other stable coins and wait for better times in crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 13, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
At the moment I have changed everything to BTC, there are no other coins. At first I thought the increase that happened the other day was the beginning of bullrun, so I sold the bitcoin that I had bought since January. It turns out that the value of bitcoin is back down to the level of $ 6000.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 13, 2018, 07:03:25 PM
In my portfolio, almost accidentally, there was a weighty amount of stellar, which I did not manage to exchange for other tokens. As a result, I was pleasantly surprised by the strength of this coin.
Activity: 149
August 13, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
Btc and eth are my best choice to keep during bloddy market.. Im always confident with this two... And my token/coin came from bounties i hold them as long as i will get good price before i sell..
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 13, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

Yes I have converted my bitcoins into USDT for keeping them safe as the market was going red and I had to park my money somewhere else and I found USDT to be the safest as altcoins as also going in red even they didn't even rose this time along with bitcoin so it didn't felt safe for me to buy alts by selling bitcoins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 13, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

I am holding some altcoins from airdrops and bounties that I have joined before. However, I believe that sticking to bitcoin would be the best hold that I could have because the value of it is unpredictable but it always surprises us as it strikes high. I would still prefer to hodl the most trusted cryptocoin of all time.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I am sticking with close to bitcoin, every other coin seem to be dependent on bitcoin and are even more volatile. i just interested in presevation the value of my portfolio in the means time
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

All the coins that I have are declining in terms of price there is not even one of them which will be growing, so I can say that my last hold is nothing, I would be better just selling everything and waiting until the price will go low to buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Yes.Having bitcoin and ethereum for a long term holding will really make us more profitable if we can see their prices already reaching their peaks.Although i've seen already a price increase for btc in a steady manner,hopefully the price for ethereum will make a huge increase too in the next months.

I am also for Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two main cryptocurrencies control the other altcoins. Now, when the market is down, I have become a hodler. I am going to hold these cryptos for many months.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
One hold and the stash is something that will change everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
Best HODL in this red zone are ETH and BTC obviously but I am holding some other tokens as well. Current situation of market is sucking crypto traders. First 10 days of August were very depressing for cryto market. I am thinking to convert all the tokens into BTC,but some of them are 100X lower than ICO price, what you suggest ?? It's been 5 months I am holding that tokens.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
When your purchased coins went very low in the market it is the best sign to hold them for until the prices start increasing again. If you don't manage to hold them means definitely you will start losing them. So it is always good to trade by comparing with the Bitcoin prices in order to be in a safe way.
Activity: 113
August 10, 2018, 12:57:49 AM
I will not hold when the market is red. Keeping the coins when the market is red only makes me lose money. I do not like this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 09, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Yes.Having bitcoin and ethereum for a long term holding will really make us more profitable if we can see their prices already reaching their peaks.Although i've seen already a price increase for btc in a steady manner,hopefully the price for ethereum will make a huge increase too in the next months.
I will no longer doubt these two coins. if the price drops even though I will not hesitate to holding it because the potential price is
very likely to rise again. unless you buy a small altcoin. of course I will still consider to holding it when the price crashes
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 08:29:35 PM
Iam loss so much money in crypto,  but i still believe there are will be other times for crypto will bullish again.  I still hold many different altcoin,  that is ETH,  LTC, XLM,  NANO,  WAVES,  NEO. I will not sell it in loss because after Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC,  the price will be back to bull run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
the most of the coins are in dip zones, but the one that has grabbed my attention is wanchain which has a real potential but a very dip fall. It has fell about 4x since last month. I think to convert all my savings to it.
Activity: 198
August 09, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
I'm not having at least one cryptocurrency coins which would be growing during this period of time, although those all to the last one are falling in prices everything is broken hope is lost, I don't know what to do next.
Pages:
Jump to: