Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 9. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I have exchanged my bitcoin to ETH because eth is the best to buy at a time like this ETH is always strong sometimes else dumping eth is persisted and goes up so I think the best grip at red zone like this is ETH
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I do not think we'll turn it into a fiat, I better hold in the future to wait for a better hike, so we'll make a lot of money by the way we'll be patient waiting for the right price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Market dip always happen from time to time then followed by price uptrend. All coins experienced this kind of situation and still the best answer when the market is in red is hodl your crypto rather than join the panic sellers. Bitccoin and ethereum remains to be the hodl for me during market because I've proven it already. There is still a lot of coins that are good for hodling like the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
Personally, I'm still holding 20% of my deposit in bitcoin. In the altcoin so far, no desire to go.
Since bitcoin there is a high probability that it will fall even lower.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Hold is boring, we have no certainty about time and price.
hold also does not guarantee a profit, I always sell even if only get a small profit.
Unless the coins are potentially up and have large trading volumes like eth.

lol . Seriously? Well what if i told you that hodling a coin is not boring? Why? Because it is rather an exciting feeling to see that your money can go down and up like a roller coaster . Hodling can also guarantee s profit as long as your chosen coin has a potential or seems to be more promising than the others.

Ive been hodling different types of coins such as altcoins and tokens that i got from an airdrop and some bounty as well. I do already hold them for about a year now but i dont get bored because i wasnt really foccusing on them.

the only way to kill boredom is to divert yourself to other fun activities.
Worth a try, 3 months is a long time and I have tried it.
I understand the benefits but my emotions are unstable and easily give up.
I may be too focused and tips from you will I try good luck.
For bigger profits you are supposed to go for bigger efforts as well. There is a saying and it goes like, if you want to achieve something extraordinary that you haven’t achieved before, you must be putting efforts more than extraordinary to achieve that thing that you haven’t put before. So yes, for getting bigger profits, you are supposed to go for long wait and that can earn you huge profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, this collective crisis on the market is essential in order to guarantee a huge profit in a long term, but we must take a good and smart choice. In fact, IMO the best HODL in this period is the cryptocurrencies who exists in the first ranks on the market (TOP 20) but the most secure profit through the high valuable coins in the value of price and market cap and I think the best example of a good characteristics are Bitcoin, Ripple, Cardano, Ethereum and Litecoin.

In addition to that, I think that risk is necessary in trading, especially when there is a difficult situation (pump, dump) like, what happen in this period (crisis), and it is unfortunate that many traders are afraid of the risk that's why they cannot make a lot of money in this field, and trust me, if you play it always safe, then you cannot achieve what you want.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
For today, I have coins from the top 15 and a few coins far from the top Grin. All of them are in hodl, until the next global pamp. At the next global pamp, I selling all the coins except BTC, ETH, XMR, will also leave exchange tokens.
For all this time I was very pleased with the coin ZRX (0x). On it, I suddenly earned a lot Shocked.
Activity: 490
My best was one partcular airdrop coin, it grows significantly but for now its price fall three times less than it was
Well rather than air drop coin why don’t you chose one and simple bitcoin as a trading currency and as a best investment ever, at red I think nothing can be better than holding your bitcoin with patience and don’t sell until price recovers again, if now  a day price in market is down or bitcoin is at red zone you should hold with faith and trust that it will rise very high someday and price will get higher almost 10 times the invested price, I think better to trade for long term so it will be holding worth investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Putting investment for long terms has always put me into challenging situation as crypto currencies are not that stable here and their volatility can cause big loss or profit. Obviously holding long term profits as they say but now a days new plague of getting scammed in the middle project is on top and thats making long term hold very bad.

However I have still managed to invest in some coins that can benefit me from the long term holding. They include sociall coins also known as SCL, IOST, XRP, ETH, NEO and most recently trying to add EOS. These all are untouched items in my cart and I am not selling them unless and until they go 2-10x depending upon the coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
If you do not where to put your money in, I believe that ethereum is your best choice. It always recovers from the crash and even creates the new peak. Well, that is why ethereum is my choice when everything turns into red. We only need to hold our coin in this bad situation
Well, I am just motivating myself and I don't want to regret in the future, so I must keep focusing on what I want and that is to have at least some bitcoin in my wallet for future purposes, that is the best thing that I am doing for now, securing present and future.
Activity: 268
If you do not where to put your money in, I believe that ethereum is your best choice. It always recovers from the crash and even creates the new peak. Well, that is why ethereum is my choice when everything turns into red. We only need to hold our coin in this bad situation
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
My best HODL in this red zone is hydro and netkoin,though the market is red now but I still believe that these two coin have potentials to boom so am positive while holding them
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, since I'm doing a full-time job and part-time business I cannot give the time which is required for trading and hence I believe that reading is not my cup of tea. However, I can take some time from my routine and use it for research purpose for the long-term investments. This means I never sell my investments, in fact, I try to buy during the correction process as I believe that correction is temporary but my faith is concrete (I have also prepared myself for the worst case scenario).
Activity: 994
right, I can not understand why all the coins fell and still can not get back to the high price when I invest the money there, and I still hold the bitcoin cash and ripple but do not know how long it will go back up
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
actually when the price condition in the market is red then it is not and is not the right time to hold it, it is the right time to buy, when the price of red and decreased very much resistant any coin you have do not sell better you buy again because the price is cheap.

I do not why you are saying the buying is only a right decision. If you hold the buy finally what will be reflect for it mate. It's all same right then why can't hold the coins also when the marketplaceis being red.
I holding more than 1.45 btc in my electrum wallet from January to now.  I didn't bother about the market is red or green. When I have changed got amount of coins what I need so holding it perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
if you are not a trader then the only thing that you should ever hold is something that has real potential. in my opinion that thing is bitcoin and nothing else.

Technically speaking, if Bitcoin goes up, it will make sure the altcoin market goes up with it. Bitcoin is the benchmark currency of this industry, and with the enormous growth that it will experience, it means the entire industry will get a boost in the long term. From there it's pretty safe to say that the most well established altcoins will increase in value throughout the years. The only thing is that with Bitcoin you know that you have the right currency in your portfolio, where with altcoins it will remain somewhat of a gamble. Diversifying your portfolio is fine, but Bitcoin should at least be 50% of that because every portfolio needs solidity for the most part, and a smaller part for very speculative (but potentially very rewarding) altcoins.

I haven't actually ever verified this hour per hour on bitcoin and different altcoins but with just quick glances that I often have of the market I can say what you said about the rise is not true. when bitcoin rises altcoin do not rise with it. and I don't mean after the drop ends and it reverses, but I mean when it is actually on the rise because after the reversal everything goes back up but that is not rise it is recovery.

as for diversification I say what you said here is contradictory. you say if bitcoin rises, others rise and we all know if it drops others drop. so it doesn't make any sense to buy things that follow your main investment! the first rule of diversification is to buy things that are not related and don't move together. like buying bitcoin and gold. not bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Base on your question mate it depends IMO.which is the circumstances if it's good to sell or continue to hold 'cause nowadays the market is very unpredictable which is sometimes suddenly plunges without sign and move opposite as well after the scenario.  So it depends and for me the good idea during the red is to make some research first to assure if it's good idea to hold or sell .such doing technical analysis to prevent such issue. 'cause most greedy people nowadays repent because of doing quick decision without comfirming the specific potential of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My best was one partcular airdrop coin, it grows significantly but for now its price fall three times less than it was
Activity: 574
actually when the price condition in the market is red then it is not and is not the right time to hold it, it is the right time to buy, when the price of red and decreased very much resistant any coin you have do not sell better you buy again because the price is cheap.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
I think you can choose some good coins which are available at the lowest price and the very best option to get good coins that are almost all are in down price currently, ADA Coin, TRX and Stratis are best to buy and some other good coins are also available at lowest price choose any good coin and earn a good return,
My best hold is Bitcoin in the red zone. I hold it because I have been studying about the technology for some time now and also have published a paper after having long debated with some investors and experts.

They all are of the vies that there is always fluctuation in the market but since my country is not a technology efficient country, there is enough room for investment in this category and the risk, profitability, return, and stability in the business are in good direction. This is why I chose to invest in Bitcoin.
I don’t think so that there can any other coin except bitcoin which is good when it comes to that of holding. If you are ready to show up this much of the patience level that you can make an investment without any kind of earning for some longer period, then I don’t think so that you need to go for any other coin except bitcoin. This is the coin which can help you in having some good earning and can help you in becoming millionaire too.
Pages:
Jump to: