Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 7. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

I really believe you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and are now adjusting at $ 7600. According to my analysis, this is a slight rebound before falling off, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 7000 in the coming days and you can wait until then to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think the best coins which with I get profit in this low cryptocurrency price times it's: OCN(Odyssey), NPXS(Pundix), Data Coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you do not where to put your money in, I believe that ethereum is your best choice. It always recovers from the crash and even creates the new peak. Well, that is why ethereum is my choice when everything turns into red. We only need to hold our coin in this bad situation

BTC also is a good option. Anyway the state of the market at this point leaves us only one option and that's to hodl and wait for at least a month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The market is indeed bearish making majority of the alt coins bleed as well. In this trying times, you just have to make sure that you trust those projects that has a true market valuation such as projects that already has a working product. I am not a financial advisor so you basically just invest or trade at your own risk. I have invested in Peculium. It plans to be a pioneer of the savings platform in the crypto market space. They are developing an AI they call AIEVE that has features of automatic machine learning and natural language process. They have also launched their first product to their investors last week and the product would soon be available to the public in the coming weeks in exchange of PCL tokens. Smiley

This is how PCL's AIEVE is able to predict the market trends for cryptos. Try to read the equations and you may learn how to predict the future as well. It's titled "A LESSON TO PREDICT THE FUTURE" Smiley

Are you curious about how AIEVE is able to predict that precise?

It is technical, but here you get some answers ⚡️⚡️⚡️

https://redd.it/8ovvs1

I got this from their announcement channel Cheesy
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
My hold will be Bitcoin. I am of opinion that if Bitcoin crumble or vanish under any circumstances,  other coin would have long disappear!  So,  Bitcoin is more assured compare to many Altcoin!
Activity: 322
I would choose to hold the pennies in the top 10 except Bitcoin. Because holding the bitcoin will make less profit than holding the ETH and ripple. Or would I choose NANO as a long-term hold penny. This is a lucky coin and has earned me the x10 fortune in 2017
Bitcoin is the only coin that is pretty much guaranteed to keep going up in the coming years, where with altcoins you don't have that advantage. Altcoins do offer more potential returns, but offer less solidity.

Don't forget that we from time to time go through a massive altcoin dump cycle, where the current generation altcoins will lose importance to the next generation altcoins.

With that in mind I wouldn't even consider hodling any altcoin for the long term. Why should I expose myself to something so risky when I can just go for that what has proven itself continuously year after year?

I hold a few coins such as Nem which i believe have a real solid projects and i short trades other altcoins to make more bitcoins.
I rather hold more bitcoin for long term rather than alts. I would prefer a solid foundation. Why not Bitcoin?? Well you should...
You are going to hold bitcoin then you are going to have profit at the end, now day price of bitcoin is low and market is almost red so I would say it is time to have patience and don’t sell. Later on when you will see the worth of bitcoin I am sure you will be proud of bitcoin holders now a day price of bitcoin is getting high but we will have to hold it at red zone or if you have money than investing your money at red zone will give you highest profit that you even can’t imagine
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
I am going to hold only top orject coins, as Sparkster. Those project are making our future of blockchain and crypto in general
Might be this is new coin or project, I don’t understand this properly but whatever you do, do with proper research. Don’t just get in something that are favorites of your friends or colleagues or someone you just come to know from. Don’t go in like there blindly rather keep yourself updated with what to do and how to do better with proper homework and then come in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
For me,still the bitcoin is the one and the best coin to invest and hodl,most especially on this red zone. Through by holding it for a long term investment,you can be doubled or triple your earning profits on the right time of selling. Avoid to have a impatient behavior while investing,if you want to gain too much,more than your expectations.
Activity: 56
I am holding btc and just a few ICOs that I am still profitable on. I sold most of my other stash at break even so I can buy lower. If you still believe in the project, it's bets to hold even if you are in the red and continue accumulating and decreasing your average buy in price.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I would choose to hold the pennies in the top 10 except Bitcoin. Because holding the bitcoin will make less profit than holding the ETH and ripple. Or would I choose NANO as a long-term hold penny. This is a lucky coin and has earned me the x10 fortune in 2017
Bitcoin is the only coin that is pretty much guaranteed to keep going up in the coming years, where with altcoins you don't have that advantage. Altcoins do offer more potential returns, but offer less solidity.

Don't forget that we from time to time go through a massive altcoin dump cycle, where the current generation altcoins will lose importance to the next generation altcoins.

With that in mind I wouldn't even consider hodling any altcoin for the long term. Why should I expose myself to something so risky when I can just go for that what has proven itself continuously year after year?

I hold a few coins such as Nem which i believe have a real solid projects and i short trades other altcoins to make more bitcoins.
I rather hold more bitcoin for long term rather than alts. I would prefer a solid foundation. Why not Bitcoin?? Well you should...
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
the best thing to resist when the red price is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has a very high demand that makes bitcoin can be very expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
BTC is my current holding point these red days as most tokens are gonna be equal regardless of its increase. Also due to the reason that my investments are also coming from BTC that it is mostly my gateway to altcoin through conversion in quick conversions like Shapeshift. I use BTC first before I buy those altcoin. In certain ICO I use this red zone also as an opportunity to invest in those growing ICOs lately in the cryptomarket.
Even if you are trader, it is better not to go for trading at time when the market is red and that you need to stay patient and that you must keep on holding all your coins until the market turns back into green. At such times, it is better to go for buying of more number of different coins and then holding them for some suitable time so that you may get some good money because of that.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
One more reason to hold - we're going to have more forks in 2018 than 2017. Those forks are going to be a short-term tailwind to Bitcoin's value and a long-term headwind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
because i dont have any money issues , so i can still say that i can hold till i get profit , hold all the way xD , im hodl rebl for the most
Activity: 658
I hold almost all the coins for more than 3 months. noticed that in the end each brings over 200% of the purchase price. And what do you do? Huh
Not all tokens are the same, you should see a roadmap if you hold an ICO token.
even you have to wait a year to get token, yes like exscudo (EON).
Activity: 257
I am going to hold only top orject coins, as Sparkster. Those project are making our future of blockchain and crypto in general
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
I have exchanged my bitcoin to ETH because eth is the best to buy at a time like this ETH is always strong sometimes else dumping eth is persisted and goes up so I think the best grip at red zone like this is ETH
Everyone has his own way of planning the things at different times and that most of the investors go for panic selling at such situations. However, the only possible way of your safe survival at time when the market is red is to keep on holding all the coins which are already there in your wallet and that you must go for buying of more of the coins like that of the altcoins etc. at cheaper rates.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Am HODLing on to more alts than BTC. This isn't the time to made wild guesses, best bet now is to hodl and fill up your bags with th dips because it won't last long before Money flows in again and the bull trend will be back again. Bigger profits awaits.
Activity: 72
I hold almost all the coins for more than 3 months. noticed that in the end each brings over 200% of the purchase price. And what do you do? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: