Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 3. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 02:14:30 AM
If your capital and you want to go back to fiat I think you will get only some profit. But if you stay here in cryptocurrency you will earn more profit even your money is only little. If you want to invest your money to fiat it's your choice but better is to the cryptocurrency.
During red zone best time to hold if converted into fiat you will not meet your funds. Better to have patient and hold while the market is in red zone. It is not forever in red it will turns green for us to take profit.

If you converted your coins into fiat then you're likely selling at loss. So why you'll do that? It's too late to cut lose now so better just hold your coins and leave it for the moment.

Personally, I bought more bitcoin when it was below $7k and if this dip will continue to fall I'm buying more bitcoin. And seeing how bitcoin leave altcoins on the floor, I prefer to buy more bitcoin than altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
for now what I hold when the price of a red condition like this is bitcoin because I have bitcoin and buy bitcoin when last December if I sell it I will get a lot of losses. so I prefer to hold until I recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
Although BTC keeps tanking and ALTcoins are affected, certain projects are still working regardless of how many times BTC crashed.

This project has provided a working product even before and they are still making new products regardless how bad the market is. They are promoting the importance of Savings by creating a savings platform managed by an AI with features of Automatic Machine Learning, Big Data and Natural Language process. The project is called Peculium! They have recently implemented the technology of SuperComputer + AI on the blockchain!

Seems a lot are being brewed behind the curtains Cheesy
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
If your capital and you want to go back to fiat I think you will get only some profit. But if you stay here in cryptocurrency you will earn more profit even your money is only little. If you want to invest your money to fiat it's your choice but better is to the cryptocurrency.
During red zone best time to hold if converted into fiat you will not meet your funds. Better to have patient and hold while the market is in red zone. It is not forever in red it will turns green for us to take profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Yes.Having bitcoin and ethereum for a long term holding will really make us more profitable if we can see their prices already reaching their peaks.Although i've seen already a price increase for btc in a steady manner,hopefully the price for ethereum will make a huge increase too in the next months.
Ethereum seems to not be moving much and this is odd, most of the time the movements of ethereum followed the movements of bitcoin and right now we are seeing this is not the case, the most likely option is that some people have decided to diversify their investment in ethereum to other similar coins expecting greater profits and that is why the price of ethereum is not moving the way we think it should move.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Now the main thing to remember for what you came to the crypto currency market. I came here to help develop the crypto-exchange industry and therefore do not exchange my tokens in USDT. The best coins now are Ethereum, Cardano, IOta and Bitcoin.
I think you should not hold at this point, you can see that the market despite a very strong recovery is still in the long-term bear market so if bitcoin prices are down then the price of altcoin will continue. fall deeper. So you should only invest in short-term and day trading so that you can minimize the risk of holding a coin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Now the main thing to remember for what you came to the crypto currency market. I came here to help develop the crypto-exchange industry and therefore do not exchange my tokens in USDT. The best coins now are Ethereum, Cardano, IOta and Bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin mainly.. Keep an eye on VET for the upcoming month tho.. only alt I fully trust.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Yes.Having bitcoin and ethereum for a long term holding will really make us more profitable if we can see their prices already reaching their peaks.Although i've seen already a price increase for btc in a steady manner,hopefully the price for ethereum will make a huge increase too in the next months.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
I think that the best investment you could make in this market is actually iota, i believe that the technology ismart important that the market dominance or another factor that you can judge because in the end i f the tech is reliable then it will succeed
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

The best thing to do by that time is to hold your coins or just invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future, this is the reason why volatility is very important.
Well the best hodle is maybe altcoin. Because as what we all have seen because some altcoin is also drop almost half of thier  current price due to the huge dip on the market place. So I believe that buy and selling altcoin is really a good strategy, And we can maybe gain a huge amount of profut on it if we are going to select a good coin.
Activity: 205
My best Hodl alt are Seele and Egretia. Most stable among others. check it via CMC
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

The best thing to do by that time is to hold your coins or just invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future, this is the reason why volatility is very important.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I converted my ETH, BTC to USD to avoid the loss, And now, when the market is growing by its values then I converted again USD to BTC. At this moment, My best HODL coins are TIO, REBL, CCO, CRED, ETH and some others. Now, I hope the time has come to regain my profit! It's July 18, and the crypto market is growing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Tether.  Grin
It is at red now but still 1 USD.  Grin

Without it actually there is none. All are red and I just dont want to look at it for now for I will just get disappointed. Although I know it will go back up there is still this feeling that it may take a long time.
But emotions should not get over us. Let it be and the market will change its flow. Just wait for it.
Tether is the perfect coin to hold during a bear market but once the bull market begins you need to hold  bitcoin or altcoins or the amount of them that you can buy will go down as the price of them goes up while the value of Tether stays the same, but since I do not think the market is going to go down that much and there are even signs it could begin to recover then it is the time to hold something else other than tether.
Activity: 224
The best coin in think has value in the long term is redd coin this is a social media coin that is working on integrating social networking sites and the marketplaces established there with cryptocurrencies and the future prediction for this is quite great
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes at this time The favorite coin I hold is Bitcoin because the chance to experience a great improvement is still awake than any other Altcoin that takes a relatively long time to move. So, Bitcoin is more assured for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: