Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 5. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
in red price zone, no way to sell but only ways to buy and holding bitcoin, etheruem and etherum based altcoins until price will increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Both bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coins to hodl because they are proven. Bitcoin, with so many years of existence, is been proven for its reliability and resiliency in many market downtrends or corrections. Ethereum is also well-known for its smart contract and platform that might propel it to the top someday.The prices of bitcoin and the altcoins are still down but I believe they will recover eventually.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
It is very hard to choose a good coin now because all the market is falling down. you are easy to sell in panic. So, You need to be patient and start research and find the information. You must hold the coin which has a good dev and provide a potential product

not all coins!

Next Leg for Peculium (PCL) next +50%?
Peculium.io
Current MC - $6M
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peculium/
With working product on Aieve.io

PECULIUM will definitely rise! thanks to its product AskEve LIVE that gives out the forecast of cryptocurrencies that can help traders for scalping and day trading. Not to mention that they would have another product that will be released in the future which is the savings platform! PCL TO THE MOON! Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is very hard to choose a good coin now because all the market is falling down. you are easy to sell in panic. So, You need to be patient and start research and find the information. You must hold the coin which has a good dev and provide a potential product
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In the situation of fish prices of the current cryotocurrency is the best you should do and there are plans to keep the types of coin is reasonable and highly effective. please give me advice please?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm keeping the majority in BTC and EHT but have some alts on the side because I'll lose more if I convert them now.
Waiting is the best thing to do now.
And investing in some new ICOs if you really like the idea behind it.
Market never stops.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

I don't see any strategy worth in this situation, can't thinking again. Hold is bad can make your money stuck, buy another coins also wrong because market in down trend. Leave market and replace all money into currency is good but if we full time trader/ investor, we will never get income. I choose to leave market and let's market giving the answer I need to raise again ( sign ). Now try to relax but never lost faith to crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5

Today, red days in the market of course ethereum are the main thing I hold in coin because it's a bigger possibility.That's a big price it's over a couple of months, but it's going to go a few months later.
Activity: 124
i'm protecting btc and only some ICOs that i'm nonetheless worthwhile on. I sold maximum of my other stash at destroy in spite of this I can purchase decrease. if you still accept as true with inside the undertaking, it is bets to maintain even if you are in the red and preserve collecting and reducing your average purchase in rate.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

The best coin to hold is bitcoins because bitcoin is the current coin that has a huge amount of potential , it means that the coin can grow even more in the future but the state of the market is dumping for awhile, so you can hold or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252

At this point in time if you are going to hold your coins it seems the best option is to hold bitcoin and nothing more, bitcoin will withstand better this bear market than any altcoin in the market, but if you still want to earn money in this difficult circumstances the only real option is to become a trader, after all traders make money not only when the market goes up but when it goes down as well.
Activity: 113
I do not really trust USDT Tether, so now I continue to keep everything in basic crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 199
The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.
On this time we've to stop trading we should hold only BTC up stability of Bitcoin prices that is better than holding other coins
Exactly it is the best way of making profit in current situation, the fluctuation seems be getting low, so holding bitcoin will be best because trading daily does not bring us good and high profit than long term trading, so right now buying and holding more and more bitcoin until the price increase is great idea.
Activity: 98
If now, buy BTC and ETH is the most reasonable, the two major coins of the market are falling, the other coin can not increase. so hold on to them, BTC will increase again later this year.
Activity: 185
The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.
On this time we've to stop trading we should hold only BTC up stability of Bitcoin prices that is better than holding other coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 523

Converting your coins to USDT or fiat is something you should have done at the beginning of the crash that way you could buy at the current prices about 3 times more bitcoin or any altcoin you may like, but converting your coins right now is pointless since we are already very close to the bottom of the crash, so for now my recommendation is to hold, and if you can get more tokens using any fiat you may have in hand.

Correct, sell at the bottom is the worse decision, unless you are a trader, it's still profitable to buy and sell in this red zone.
Cash out at the peak is the common sense for traders, and this is the right time for buyback.
However, if you miss the peak due to hoping for a higher rate or don't have cash right now to buy more coin, nothing to do but hold.
Whatever coins that you have, btc, bch,eth, xrp, xlm, eos, ltc, dash or xmr, just hold and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
The red zone is a zone that people do not like because it is not a profitable zone to sell it .. The best way when the red market holds it is the most effective option and wait until the market recovers and turns green ..
Activity: 112
You can choose some good coins available at the lowest price and the best option to get good coins that are almost everything in the current down price, ADX TRX and Stratis coins are best to buy and some other nice coins are also available at the lowest price. Like this, holding of course is the best choice because selling below means you will lose. Also, there are coins with a nice future to add.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Converting your coins to USDT or fiat is something you should have done at the beginning of the crash that way you could buy at the current prices about 3 times more bitcoin or any altcoin you may like, but converting your coins right now is pointless since we are already very close to the bottom of the crash, so for now my recommendation is to hold, and if you can get more tokens using any fiat you may have in hand.
Activity: 78
Bitcoin is the best coin for me to hodling especially on this red zone. Through by holding it in long term ivestments,there will have a big chance to earn a multiple profits on your capital. Bitcoin is proven and trusted that's i believe that it will rise up to the higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: