Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 8. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I think you can choose some good coins which are available at the lowest price and the very best option to get good coins that are almost all are in down price currently, ADA Coin, TRX and Stratis are best to buy and some other good coins are also available at lowest price choose any good coin and earn a good return,
ADA is a potential coin. If you decide to buy ADA and hold for a long time, then congratulate you for having the right choice. You can also learn about WAVES and BNB. These are also perfect coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I would choose to hold the pennies in the top 10 except Bitcoin. Because holding the bitcoin will make less profit than holding the ETH and ripple. Or would I choose NANO as a long-term hold penny. This is a lucky coin and has earned me the x10 fortune in 2017

I agree with you that NANO coin is a potential coin and can entirely increase a lot in the future. I just watched NANO's price on coinmarketcap.com and saw Prices are dropping a lot. I think I would buy NANO today
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The market is indeed bearish making majority of the alt coins bleed as well. In this trying times, you just have to make sure that you trust those projects that has a true market valuation such as projects that already has a working product. I am not a financial advisor so you basically just invest or trade at your own risk. I have invested in Peculium. It plans to be a pioneer of the savings platform in the crypto market space. They are developing an AI they call AIEVE that has features of automatic machine learning and natural language process. They have also launched their first product to their investors last week and the product would soon be available to the public in the coming weeks in exchange of PCL tokens. Smiley
Activity: 322
I would choose to hold the pennies in the top 10 except Bitcoin. Because holding the bitcoin will make less profit than holding the ETH and ripple. Or would I choose NANO as a long-term hold penny. This is a lucky coin and has earned me the x10 fortune in 2017
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Personally, I'm still holding 20% of my deposit in bitcoin. In the altcoin so far, no desire to go.
Since bitcoin there is a high probability that it will fall even lower.
WELL it is good if you spend your 20% for bitcoin as long term investment or trading, as bitcoin is low but not that going to happen forever, if today price of bitcoin is low then I am sure soon price of bitcoin will become high and we will earn good profit from it, more investors are now buying bitcoin which is making price high so buy now and hold with strategy market is red but soon it will start increasing so high then you will earn good amount of profit.
The breakdown of investment in the cryptocurrency market is very reasonable because it helps investors make good returns and minimize the risk of investing in only one type of coin. BTC is always the first choice for many investors because it is the biggest coin and the fluctuation of BTC can affect the entire crypto market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I sold my bitcoin for usdt when it drop to 8000 usd then i bought bitcoin again at 6800 usd. Holding is a safe choice but i prefer short trade. Some new altcoins are good for now.

Bitcoin always serves the safest investment and can be considered as the best HODL in the Red Zone because it ultimately recovers no matter how hard the market is crashed, it takes time to regain its initial value but good things come with patience. Leaving that lately IOST has been one of my best coin to HODL in red zone, despite being relatively new it has already made its place under top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap and I believe this is the best coin to HODL by the end of year and will surely give you good returns on your investment even if you buy now.

I also holding IOST coin but actually, we missed an opportunity to double our coins. Yes the price of the IOST crossed $0.07 that time if we convert it into USD and now if we buy means in short time our tokens will become double. But this project have lot's of hopes so i am also holding but this time i will sell my tokens when it crosses $0.1.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
BTC is my current holding point these red days as most tokens are gonna be equal regardless of its increase. Also due to the reason that my investments are also coming from BTC that it is mostly my gateway to altcoin through conversion in quick conversions like Shapeshift. I use BTC first before I buy those altcoin. In certain ICO I use this red zone also as an opportunity to invest in those growing ICOs lately in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.
Yeah, most especially if you are not really a trader. I simply look out for these moments anyway knowing that whether we really like it or yes, the market is always going to do its thing and the only leverage we can have is to buy the dips and hold on to it to see how the future is going to be playing out. We are entering the month when the sentiments about altcoins normally change though with respect to their bullish moves and that I am really looking forward to this time around.
Activity: 448
Personally, I'm still holding 20% of my deposit in bitcoin. In the altcoin so far, no desire to go.
Since bitcoin there is a high probability that it will fall even lower.
WELL it is good if you spend your 20% for bitcoin as long term investment or trading, as bitcoin is low but not that going to happen forever, if today price of bitcoin is low then I am sure soon price of bitcoin will become high and we will earn good profit from it, more investors are now buying bitcoin which is making price high so buy now and hold with strategy market is red but soon it will start increasing so high then you will earn good amount of profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I sold my bitcoin for usdt when it drop to 8000 usd then i bought bitcoin again at 6800 usd. Holding is a safe choice but i prefer short trade. Some new altcoins are good for now.

And you have now $600 profit which is good for a short trade and surely it will have a good profit later on.

While my portfolio is struggling, my alts are bleeding and I'm also losing over half of my investment yet I just still choose to hold those alts even I know bitcoin and eth are lesser risk to hold. I'm more desperate to hold and taste the moon with them.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

Of course holding are ways to earn profits, patience are key of success that's the great idea's those people understand well about crypto currency world. worrying is normal as part of the feelings of human being but need to learn how to control it to avoid panicking because panic are not helping for the growth of their investment during the price is dropping.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I have exchanged my bitcoin to ETH because eth is the best to buy at a time like this ETH is always strong sometimes else dumping eth is persisted and goes up so I think the best grip at red zone like this is ETH
Yes, any market is inclined, buying ETH will be the safest for us, I think buying ETH for less than $ 800 is safe and profitable. ETH now stands at over $ 600. This is a good price for us to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
BTC is the gold of crypto so that's obvious, less volatile, and exchange currencies I think are pretty safe also. There must be a hack/big problem to lower the price.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
I do not think we'll turn it into a fiat, I better hold in the future to wait for a better hike, so we'll make a lot of money by the way we'll be patient waiting for the right price.
Although the market is recovering, if you have the right investment strategy, I think the chances of success in your trade will be faster. You can choose the coin with the strong community and are deeply discounted, which will be the fastest recovery coins after the market grows again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

Bitcoin always serves the safest investment and can be considered as the best HODL in the Red Zone because it ultimately recovers no matter how hard the market is crashed, it takes time to regain its initial value but good things come with patience. Leaving that lately IOST has been one of my best coin to HODL in red zone, despite being relatively new it has already made its place under top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap and I believe this is the best coin to HODL by the end of year and will surely give you good returns on your investment even if you buy now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
My best was one partcular airdrop coin, it grows significantly but for now its price fall three times less than it was
What kind of airdrop token is that? for my most understanding airdrops are just a piece of free coins just cost a few bucks to spare to your holding not profitable for a long term if you are just holding a fraction of it mostly if you are holding a worthless token, normal happenings as to why it is dropping, maybe a manipulation, weak handed people's tired of holding, newbies who are hyped about getting richer triggered by fud's, lucky are those who converted btc to usdt when the price is at peak of 20k, they can buy lot's of bitcoin in a cheap price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

This is the perfect opportunity to buy altcoins eventhough it’s a red market for now, there are aome altcoins worth buying in these red market. As for me XVG is worth buying for now, its current price is 0.00000541 it is nice to buy because this coin has a future to go upit’s price last year is 0.00001200 it is a big profit in a matter of time.
Yes, at least for some of them that have really been beaten so much down that they simply do not have more space to move down as the case may be. Although, one still needs to be careful and even though bitcoin has shown some bullish stunts, it is still very important to take some chill pill with alts until there is really a clear move ahead. As long as bitcoin opens the door though, we may actually get to see how things will end up turning out.

I just got back into BTC anyway recently since we are close pretty much to the support line, and I will be investing in alts, once I am sure btc is ready for some move upward. Most of the alts are already showing bullish signals, but with experience we all know those signals are still related to something which one should always use when considering investing and that is bitcoin and I do not want to be caught between a big bear and the deep blue sea filled with sharks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Worth a try, 3 months is a long time and I have tried it.
I understand the benefits but my emotions are unstable and easily give up.
I may be too focused and tips from you will I try good luck.

Hodling for a few months, let alone years, can be very frustrating if you're in a hurry to get your money back.
It's easier first to get your invested amount out of crypto asap and after that asume that you already lost everything else.

I even feel bored with hold, pretasi and stress.
I made a wrong invesatsi so that my money does not come back in the near future.
I had to learn to analyze short-term trading, and start leaving ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: