Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 35. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
My biggest regret is that I didn't purchase bitcoin earlier when I first heard about it. At that time price of bitcoin was around $200 as far as I remember. If I would have purchased at that time, I would have earned a great profit. At that time I thought bitcoin was very costly.
its normal, if regret looking bitcoin price right now.meanwhile we know it since at $200.but we must remember situation and condition at that time very different.media doesnt publish about bitcoin massively like today.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
My biggest regret is that I didn't purchase bitcoin earlier when I first heard about it. At that time price of bitcoin was around $200 as far as I remember. If I would have purchased at that time, I would have earned a great profit. At that time I thought bitcoin was very costly.
Activity: 72
While every one is regretting of not buying coins or early selling of their coins I am regretting of not selling my coins in Dec 2017 so that today I could buy more with that money. I think exit planning is also important as similar as investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The biggest regret is that I did not start doing this before. I had a chance to enter this market in 2016, when I wrote a graduation work on the topic of crypto security, but it took me too long to learn.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello, my biggest regret is that I found out about bitcoin when the price was 17,000 dollars. And not long ago I learned about the company's bounty, I'm very sorry for these reasons.
Activity: 308
Biggest regret of mine is not selling all my crypto on January! That's really sad but my assets got divided into 4 times since that time Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
There are some regrets that I did not joined crypto in 2013, when I learned about Bitcoin. At that time it went through a pump and dump. Then it was clear that this is speculative asset, as it is now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My biggest regret is not selling my ETH in January then price was $1,200. Greeding is bad.  I've learned my lesson and the next time I will sell my coins.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
We couldnt think that market can be bad like this, so we didnt sell some altcoins and hodl them. They are dropped 10-12 times from that prices, I hope we can get money back at good market.
Activity: 490
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Once I was a fool and I believed the chat with the signals in Telegram. I bought MONACoin, this coin grew a lot, but I did not sell it. Was greedy and lost most of the money.
Activity: 294
I also think that I joined the cryptual currency late, because the prices for coins are now higher than they were before. But, I believe in the future of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I do not regret anything. It is immaterial, you can not bring back time.
Now I try to understand well in the cryptocurrency and invest competently in altcoins.
I think that the cryptocurrency is still too underestimated.
I hope that in the coming year or two the market will grow significantly.
Activity: 47
 I invested the cryptocurrency in the scam HYIP.  But despite such regrets, I'm very glad that I learned about the cryptocurrency, I have new knowledge, interests. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I have taught myself to not have regrets about cryptocurrency. Even if I sell at low prices I try not to have regrets. It is not worth living with regrets.
Activity: 32
In a slowdown market as currently, I was very panic and worry because the price continously dropped. I lost almost 80% of my investment at the time I sold it. Unfortunatly, after 2 days, this coin's value started increasing and it had a impresive recovery.
I had a wrong decision at that time.
copper member
Activity: 35
I sell all Altcoin when they droped down much but just few weeks after, they come up. I had a wrong decision.
Activity: 111
You must be wise enough to get higher profit. I always wait for the time that the value of bitcoin is high or on its peak so i could make huge profit and get back what I invested. Many people regret on getting their profits at times that the value of bitcoin is still low and not waiting for the value to get its peak.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
my greatest regret is to once sell my assets at a low price. because I was too panicked and afraid to lose too much assets, so decided to be too hasty without having to rethink. and a few weeks later four times as much as I sold before. it was my greatest remedy.
Activity: 112
As for me there was I coin I sold to early that did greatly latter
Activity: 1078
As for me, I cannot say I have regrets in cryptocurrency. Moreover I am happy that I learned about crypto and the methods how to earn money with it's use a year ago. The only regret I have is that I didn't buy some Bitcoins in 2009.
Pages:
Jump to: