Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 39. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
In the process of investing in cryptocurrency, anyone has regrets, and my biggest regret is that I didn’t buy it when the price of Ethereum was low. When I got the price of 1,500 dollars, I was very upset, but I invested in it now. I believe it will rise to a higher price.
Activity: 47
My biggest regret is I'm not enough to buy a lot of bitcoin when the price goes down because I'm still in doubt, now that bitcoin has gone up but I do not have any more coins maybe if my coins are still many now I've become rich.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I don't have any questions to cryptocurrency because that mistake was mine. I sold almost everything  that I had had being in panic. There was my greatest regret.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
sell the assets I have when the market price is still low. it is because I have a need that I have to fulfill. and several weeks later, up 3 times from the price I sold before. regret is always there but it I make as learning for the future better. always give priority to analyze first and make the right decision.
Activity: 137
Everybody's regret in crypto is not being able to see bitcoin as something that is real and would eventually turn out to be a precious and expensive commodity today. I knew when bitcoin was around $400 but in my opinon that is the highest it can ever get to. But it is all good. No more dwelling on the past...we forge ahead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My greatest regret is that I cannot see future, otherwise I would be a billionaire now  Grin
If seriously, I regret about not knowing what cryptocurrency for a long time and I think I've missed all the great chances to become rich.
Activity: 98
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Ever since i joined the crypto world... My blessings obviously outweighs my regrets. While i may have experience some hash period in this business, there are not too much to drive me away from the business. Below are some few regrets of mine.
1. I regret hodling onto a particular Altcoin for a long time after its ICO. Now that coin has lost it value, hence it get me really angry anytime i open my wallet and see it there. i get supper agitated when i got to think of spending money (Gas) to exchange the dead coin in wallet.
2. I regret investing in some project's ICO. only to find out that, the project was a scam.
3. I also regret not participating in some bounty programs that i figured there were scam. But turned out to be real.
4. I regret undergoing KYC for some airdrops and bounty programs that never paid me at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
That time that I heard bitcoin and I can't able to purchase any. I don't know the current price that time but I can see it's used for illegal before. The talks of those who go in the deep web have bitcoin on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
My biggest regret is that I sold a year ago $ 2,000 bitcoins. I was just starting to dig into the crypto currency and I was terribly intimidated that he would fall
Activity: 84

You?

I regret not joining crypto soon enough. Frankly, where was i all these while when people were making millions of dollar. Anyways let me put my regret away. I dont wanna have any regrets now, that i find myself in the business. i hope it not too late for me though.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
my regrets to cryptocurrency are when selling my token for a very cheap price, when I once
sold it very expensive for the first sale and reselling at the second time at a cheap price, and
all that to my own lesson is do not rush to sell a token or altcoin at the time of its price below
we better hold it until its price is very reasonable or high.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com

You?

Honestly speaking i've never really encounter regretting my involvement here in cryptocurrency because first of all before i decided to work here i already know that working here is really risky... Our work here in crypto is really difficult and really though a lots of user keep telling that it is really dangerous and just like a sort of scam..... But still i believe in cryptocurrency because if you are truly a peson which is risk taker whatever happened you will accept it in the end....
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
my biggest mistake is to sell altcoin too fast, that is NEO. I sell when the price is still ten dollars but when I sell it suddenly the price goes up,
Activity: 95

You?

My biggest regret was selling all my 1,000+ XRB at 3,500 sats. And saw the price in 100k-200k sat in just 3-4 months. I am newbie that time and started learning Bitcoin and trading. Hope I didnt sell all my XRB and hold at least 50%.
Activity: 81
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is by selling outright my bounty rewards and did not hold it by a couple of few months. If only I hold my cryptocurrency I can be a instant millionaire by now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

You?

I have almost lost all my coins, in a virtual world, the main problem is a cyber criminal, whose actions cause considerable damage and losses.
The hackers broke into, picked and exchanged Crypto mercilessly. Internet fraudsters use various scripts and schemes to attract bitcoin from users.
The users themselves are not cautious enough to keep their digital keys, eventually all lost and regrets come.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
One of my biggest regrets in bitcoin is when I sell my bitcoin in the lower price due to some needs.. only to find out the next day it goes up!.. I feel so down that I say if only I waited for a few moment, a few days that way I earn much better than I have gotten during that time.. but then its gone... I have to accept it. and learn my lesson.
My most regrettable thing is that I did not know and invested much earlier in the cryptocurrency market, the moment I came to this market it was very volatile and made my investment very bad. But I realize the huge potential of this market in the future so I will still invest long term in this market.
Activity: 101
It is very likely that it will only be purchased when it is over. So this is very dangerous. But he himself thought he missed a million. All those that are not bought are turned several times.
Activity: 33
 The most important regret on this market is experience, and experience needs time. I hope this is still much chance for me to change better than before.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
One of my biggest regrets in bitcoin is when I sell my bitcoin in the lower price due to some needs.. only to find out the next day it goes up!.. I feel so down that I say if only I waited for a few moment, a few days that way I earn much better than I have gotten during that time.. but then its gone... I have to accept it. and learn my lesson.
Pages:
Jump to: