Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 10. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
nowadays my favorite altcoin is ETH because the technology of ETH is modern and the market of eth is large
today the price of ETH is not too high, good time for invest in it
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
My favorite altcoin is Ada, which is a relatively good encryption at present. Compared with eth, it may be close, and Ada's intelligent contract is also very good.

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
My favorite alt is Decent, which I think is extremely under valued. It involves content distribution (Video, music, books, software, etc.) I guess the best selling point that I can think off is that the devs are very active, constantly updating and improving the coin, and they also plan on launching streaming hardware.
Activity: 70
my most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
Activity: 150
Now I like EOS because it is a very potential coin with a good future.  And in this coin it is worth investing now.
Activity: 69
Ethereum always likes to renew itself. The future is bright.Wanchain successful. It entered the market during the Bear season. It gives an advantage. I see the future bright. I like the Icx in the same way.
Activity: 143
I have a lot of coins and not all of them are giving me a lot of return, my most favourite coins are NPXS, RKT, ZIL and ZRX. They are promising and will give a good return for our investment.
Activity: 70
My favorite at the moment is privcy. I guess because I'm participating in the airdrop, learning the ins and outs about it, and I feel it could have a future. I don't know if it will, but it's no effort being part of the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
my favorite is altcoin why?? because its easy to join and find there bounty campaign!! its free to the newbie and beginers will big help to !! altcoin will be usefull in the future and will grow and grow more until 2020!!!
Easy come easy go , nothing is easy in this life, you could have some big hit with a few great bounty but be careful now, because it's the time of scamming or tricking bounty that show up , the percent of scam bounty is increasing right nowwwwwww.
Activity: 31
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin.The most reliable investment coin.Its value may increase in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
with the development of Ethereum making Ethereum a coin of recommendation as a coin that is very reliable for the future. so with the highly reliable Ethereum, it is capable of being a dependable coin and made the main coin in a favorite.
Activity: 169
my favorite is altcoin why?? because its easy to join and find there bounty campaign!! its free to the newbie and beginers will big help to !! altcoin will be usefull in the future and will grow and grow more until 2020!!!
Activity: 51
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Of course it's ETHEREUM. because as I'm in crypto currency for a while I saw many coins going uo and down. But Ethereum was always the fastest one to recover. And it will grow more in long run. I think at any consideration Ethereum is the best altcoin right now..
And yes of course TNT, NEO these two also at my watch list. As TNT is gonna change the use of blockchain in real business database. Which js really unique I think. So it has also very chance to be NO.1 in future too.
Activity: 32
Ethereum is the best among the rest for me because it is the most important one in here ,and it is the most secure one if you know how to protect it safely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
My favorite coin is ETH.  Now for me this is the most reliable investment coin.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.
Practically every third or second user of the Crypto currency is its favorite in the investments. I believe that to him But the demand for a certain product makes it possible to increase its price. Thus, if everyone tried to invest in the airspace, he would have outstripped Bitcoin by capitalization and would have taken a leading position in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 13
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum because its value is high i.e; next to bitcoin and its value may increase in the future that may compete with BTC even.And also it is very popular in the market since many investors are showing interest in it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
My favorite coin is ETH.  Now for me this is the most reliable investment coin.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
So far my favorite is Dent, I very much hope that in the near future it will show good growth and I will get a good profit.Still interesting is LУM
Activity: 168
Now I believe in the success of EOS.  This is a good coin with good developers.  And in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Dash
This is a representative of the digital currency series, which appeared four years ago. In 2017, he took the 7th position in the ranking of the most traded cryptic currency. Only Dash is PrivateSend and InstantSend, which means that there is a perfect anonymity and better transaction speed.
Pages:
Jump to: