Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 9. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 29
My favourite altcoin is Wanchain. (WAN)

Wanchain is a distributed financial platform that allows the safe and confidential execution of smart contracts between different networks. Wanchain will allow other services to organize the following functions thanks to the creation of cross-blockchain smart contracts. Also Wanchain seeks to create a new distributed financial infrastructure, connecting different blockchain networks together to exchange value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

altcoin I like the most now and ethereum eternally, until whenever it will become altcoin favorite, no one can replace it ....... why ethereum because the price is very stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which has brought me some benefits, and it is about to become the best cryptocurrency in the market. I invested most of it in it and I believe it will bring me A generous return.
Seriously? There're two pages of discussion, and almost everybody calls Ethereum their favorite coin?! Something is wrong! Offer more extraordinary variants! We all know that Ethereum is cool and worth purchasing. But it's necessary to diversify your portfolio with other altcoins!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
My favorite altcoin, called SEMUX, I first experienced such luck when handed out airdrop, now you can be a delegate, or vote for a delegate, POS system, I like how the project works. I'm with them till the end.
Activity: 13
I have an altcoin favorite is ethereum after bitcoin, the reason is that both altcoins have their own fans and both have a good experience in surviving amidst a very unpredictable world-altcoin competition, let alone the benefits provided can be extraordinary when used as an investment option long-term.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
HEALTH FX

WHY? Because it is Asia’s largest medical facilitation company, which has operated for over 8 years, and is now combining the power of A.I. and blockchain to create a truly consumer centric journey that simplifies and enhances the journey to good health.

It is a TOP RANKED ICO by ICObench and ICOTracker.

CHECK IT OUT HERE : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40930242
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
My favorite altcoin has to be monero. Monero is a privacy coin which is the coin that mostly resembles what bitcoin was when it was first created. Anonymity is one of the reasons that I started investing in cryptocurrencies for so now that bitcoin and ethereum have ways to track transactions then monero is the next best thing for me
Activity: 112
Ethereum is a coin I love. It develops itself continuously and its marketcap is high. I also love Wanchain. When it entered the stock market, the market was in bear season and the price was very affordable. I believe you will rise in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite altcoin is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO because I know currently many people are investing in altcoin at the top because it has good growth and can benefit because the coins above now decreased so from that I like altcoin on top because it can be good in the future and can be profitable

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Stellar and ETH I most love because in the past the coin already provides many advantages. They were able to reach the highest price and at that moment I sold it just in time. Because after I sell coins coin then the price came down and I feel lucky. And after that, I try to invest in the long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I love NEO. I think it is the cryptocurrency with the most potential. It has a great technology, it is safe and has faster transactions with lower fees.
Activity: 84
Hi, my favorite altcoin is waves, because it has a good team and great technology.
They are constantly developing and working hard!
Activity: 140
EOS has shown itself very well this year. But even better itself showed that BNB (coin Jiri Binance). Despite the fact that the whole market has lost a lot, the BNB has increased in price in relation to Bitcoin 4 times! Exchange Binance is developing rapidly and the BNB is growing accordingly!
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
i think etherium is the best altcoins ever .Becos etherium can be used in the purchasing almost 90 percent  of other altcoins. I love trading
Activity: 182
For me since i started my favorite altcoin is ethereum because among all coins available in the market today only ethereum is the cryptocurrency that i really believe that becomes profitable in the future.
Activity: 66
ETH and NEO are my favourite. I knew many friends who prefer ETH and so do I just because it is next to BTC and like queen of many altcoins. Besides, NEO is based on China crypto market so I think it has huge opportunity to improve more and more. I also count on some other coins, but two coins is the best for me.
Activity: 21
My favorite is APR coin. Is PoS coin, community coin. They are building avesome APR Loyalty platform and also DEX, all coins and listings on the platform will be paired with APR, while all fees and listing fees will be paid in APR as well (is the first 100% community influenced use case implementation). Team behind is always before schedule and support is super professional and transparent.
Activity: 97
altcoin who became my favorite is ethereum and also Neo. The second altcoin is a lot of benefit for me. And I love both of them, because it has a clear future. the market is also always occupied top ranks.
Activity: 181
I like ETH because it is one of the most reliable coins for investment and this coin is developing every day.
Activity: 100
From the very beginning I liked Ethereum and till now I remain his fan. High value, popularity. I absolutely believe this altokkun, because I believe that he has a very promising future and rapid growth.
Pages:
Jump to: