Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 7. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
My favorite right now, I can say that Ethereum is the best, it's show a lot of potentials to grow and become the greatest coin following the Bitcoin. Very interesting and proven that it will last in the future, it's community and supporters shows its strength.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
My favorite Altcoin is the altcoin at the top # 100 on coinmarketcap. The altcoin that I believe it will grow fast in the future!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I like the smart stuff, because I like crypto currency that has a smart contract on the front like, NEO. because Neo is a platform similar to Eth, but more broadly, but with different smart gas contracting systems, consensus mechanisms (PoS vs dBfT), governance models, fixed vs fixed supply, expensive contracts vs. virtually free contracts, different for real-world adoption
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, and each person chooses them based on personal characteristics. For me personally, it will be the best coin that one day will bring me a lot of money.
Yes each coin has it's own potential and has it's own value. Every coin has the ability to level up their value and level up thei technology so that they could be a good coin in the crypto market and could be a good coin for investment and trading. But among all altcoins exist I am very much favourable to ethereum and I guess you guys know already why it is ethereum.
that's right, I also prefer the ethereum because it always has a rapid development and is very promising if the investment there because the price is easy up and down, ethereum have very many enthusiasts and is considered the second largest coin after bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, and each person chooses them based on personal characteristics. For me personally, it will be the best coin that one day will bring me a lot of money.
Yes each coin has it's own potential and has it's own value. Every coin has the ability to level up their value and level up thei technology so that they could be a good coin in the crypto market and could be a good coin for investment and trading. But among all altcoins exist I am very much favourable to ethereum and I guess you guys know already why it is ethereum.
Activity: 168
I think EOS has a great chance of success.  And I advise part of the money to invest in this coin.
Activity: 294
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum. Its value is slowly but steadily recovering from previous price dump and I hope it will  reach the highest price this year.
Activity: 98
My favourite altcoins is many different coins that possible to give biggest return, so now i make research coin that still undervalued and still little bit people know about that coin.  Some of that coin can be newton coin that not yet listed in CMC but already given huge return.
Activity: 64
My most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
Activity: 60
I think my favorite altcoin still remains Ethereum. Ethereum seems to be a very great coin, and it sure has a promising future. There are other coins that are very great, but I still prefer Ethereum to other alt coins.
Activity: 98
For me it's Neo. I think NEO has very good prospects for growth this year, so I advise everyone to buy this coin for a long time, but without much fanaticism, so as not to invest all of your capital in this coin. I really like this coin. It seems to me that she has not grown enough to go into the phase of slow growth. I think that there will still be sharp jumps.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
My favorite coin for now is NEO, I chose NEO because I believe the NEO price could rise high and beat ETH, because now there are many ICOs that choose to use NEO.
Activity: 70
for now I prefer the token etherium, because token etherium has more potential to be an investment in the long run or short term. and give more benefits. besides this altcoin to fall too far is not easy.
Activity: 108
My Favorite altcoin is Ethereum . Because its future is very good and it is very popular.
Activity: 238
Of course, at the moment the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. He is in second place and I think he will have a good future. I think many agree with me.
Ethereum is also my favorite coin. I believe that the main advantage of eth is that it is a powerful platform for creating other projects. If you realize how much funds are collected by all ICOs on the erc20 platform, you can realize that the ethereum project has chosen the right path to success.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Personally, I prefer Etherium, because it's a coin with ample opportunities ...
Activity: 30
Of course, at the moment the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. He is in second place and I think he will have a good future. I think many agree with me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
My favorite coins are Ethereum and Neo.
Ethereum is a coin that has a high potential to develop well.
I am also convinced that Ethereum will provide an enormous advantage.
If Neo, I'm sure with Neo because Neo has a good prospect for the future.
Neo and Ethereum are equally coins that have good potential.
Activity: 70
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
my favorite altcoin is, without a doubt, Ripple. this is a promising coin, standing in third place in terms of capitalization. its developers have done a great job, concluding deals for cooperation with large banks and corporations. Despite the fact that Ripple shows now a weak fall, it has a great potential, and also this high level of utility: Riple allows you to make transfers to anywhere in the world with minimal commissions and instantaneous speed. He does not use the traditional block, this and differing from his competitors. her system uses the algorithm of "burning" coins: for every transaction from the network, the smallest part of the coin is removed. when the number of coins begins to decrease, the cost of the Ripple will start to grow. In a few years, with an increasing number of transactions, the rate will grow steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: