Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 8. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

ETH is still my bit. Compare to other altcoin Ethereum is one of the best open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. In addition, Eth is also used by application developers to pay for transaction fees and services in crypto world.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
my favourite coin bnb
it's too strong coin for me.
Activity: 209
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

The best alts for me is ETH. It is already set in our mind that ETH is one of the high grossing alts in cryptocurrency community. Which is the edge of ETH on any other altcoins.
Activity: 168
My favorite Altcoin is ETH. ETH is the starting point and laying the foundation for Blockchai technology. Many projects have chosen ETH technology as the foundation for development. In addition, ETH gives me confidence in the community, trust in the market
I agree.  I also like ETH and I think this coin has a very good future and very good potential.
Activity: 47
From the very beginning I liked Ethereum and till now I remain his fan. High value, popularity. I absolutely believe this altokkun, because I believe that he has a very promising future and rapid growth.
Activity: 62
My favorite Altcoin is ETH. ETH is the starting point and laying the foundation for Blockchai technology. Many projects have chosen ETH technology as the foundation for development. In addition, ETH gives me confidence in the community, trust in the market
Activity: 119
Now I like EOS because in the future this coin can replace ETH.  And it is better now to invest in EOS while the price is low.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Ethereum and XRP , certainly because they have a good planning for the development of the project.
Activity: 126

I think personally, Altcoin which is my favorite for now is Ethereum, NEO and LTC etc. I think the coin coin is good and,
its value is stable and also promising. so there is a profit share for a certain period in holding it.

Activity: 500
Merit: 100
My personal favourite is Monero, because it is  secure and untraceable cryptocurrency. For me it is an  open-source and accessible to all. With Monero it feels like you are your own bank.
Activity: 34
BITX. It is an innovative financial ecosystem using blockchain-based incentivisation in order to solve the problems of unfair profit sharing, biased information, fragmented financial data system and community content system.
Activity: 64
For me nano will have a great future. It has different aspects than bitcoin and it points to something that bitcoin cannot do like a huge number of transactions with low fees.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I really like the Ripple, my main reason because now the price of XRP is very cheap and Ripple users are fanatical and continue to increase drastically compared to other coin users.
Activity: 98
Now my favorite coin is EOS.  This coin has a good potential and if the developers support their project, then maybe in a year this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 574
for us, the altcoin we hold now.
bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and TEN, because for us it is also good that we hold in the long run, because now it is still cheap, so we will also easily get a cheaper price and sell higher prices in the future.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
There are only few favorite altcoins as of now which is ethereum,dash,litecoin and monero these altcoins im truly believe their platform and blockchain technology, it gives more profit to me when i invest them in the long term. i think more profitable these altcoins in the following years to come.
Well what ever your favorite altcoin is make sure that the coin you have is really a potential coin, look at their project to know if that coin is really good for future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which has brought me some benefits, and it is about to become the best cryptocurrency in the market. I invested most of it in it and I believe it will bring me A generous return.
Seriously? There're two pages of discussion, and almost everybody calls Ethereum their favorite coin?! Something is wrong! Offer more extraordinary variants! We all know that Ethereum is cool and worth purchasing. But it's necessary to diversify your portfolio with other altcoins!

it's fine people are calling ethereum their favorite coin, this thread is not about diversification, but it's about the one favorite option. I would also opt for ethereum should I choose 1
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
i think that it is so hard to say the favourite cojn because there are a lot of good ones and they are all hseful, except scammers, of xourse
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
There are only few favorite altcoins as of now which is ethereum,dash,litecoin and monero these altcoins im truly believe their platform and blockchain technology, it gives more profit to me when i invest them in the long term. i think more profitable these altcoins in the following years to come.
Activity: 32
My is Ethereum , for it's popularity and acceptability.
Pages:
Jump to: