Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 13. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Without a doubt my favorite altcoin is and will be for a long time Ethereum. In fact, in these precise moments I may prefer it even more than bitcoin because, in my opinion, it is the appropriate way that the concept of cryptocurrencies should have developed from the beginning, and I believe it is the evolved form of bitcoin.
Activity: 306
Merit: 1
I like ETH because one of the most successful altcoin offers ico to investors and potentially in the future. Cool
Activity: 103
My favorite coin is ETH.  Now for me this is the most reliable investment coin.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite alt is eth becasue it is the most promising in the market. I don't have much time to do the trading so I need it for long term hold. And I also find more and more people are interested in it so  the price will be good enough in the future. I think my profit is just on the way to come.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I really like Cardano, they are different from etheureum and claim to be better than etheureum in the future. they have evolved and the first project on Cardano technology is TRAXIA.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

my top altcoin right now is NEO because neo is a china based coin and it supported by smart and wealthy chinese , many investors are in engage in partnering with neo because of its good platform.

Do you choose NEO as it is a Chinese platform? Then, you can pick some other altcoins as well. I respect and like NEO but I think that Ethereum is much better. I bet this year will be the time when ETH will show its power.
Activity: 152
I think my favorite altcoin still remains Ethereum. Ethereum seems to be a very great coin, and it sure has a promising future. There are other coins that are very great, but I still prefer Ethereum to other alt coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I believe in the success of the EOS coin.  And I advise now to invest in EOS and in a year you will get a good profit.
I also have a positive attitude to EOS, it is quite interesting and I believe that it can bring its holders a great profit in the form of an increase in its price. ICO EOS collected 4 billion dollars and became the largest in the history of cryptocurrencies, so now we need to wait for its development and make a profit.
Activity: 45
Enigma due to the technology behind the secret contracts and Safex and it is the marketplace of the future
Activity: 22
My favorite Altcoin is ETH. ETH is the starting point and laying the foundation for Blockchai technology. Many projects have chosen ETH technology as the foundation for development. In addition, ETH gives me confidence in the community, trust in the market ... So I always love and choose ETH in my investment activities.
Activity: 210
At the moment, I believe that the Morpheus project can bring very good profits. Now, because of the general fall in the market, the price of this coin has fallen very much, so it is a good opportunity to invest in a promising project.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
I like all the coin in the world of cryptocurrency, but for now I prefer bitcoin and ethereum, the price of both coins is somewhat stable compared to other altcoin.
Yes, ETH is a very good coin.  And now the price for this coin is low and if you plan to invest, it is better now to buy coins.

I agree, eth is a very good coin. But the most favorite altcoins are those on which you can earn the most. I think there is nothing to have a sentiment for coins that are a source of income. When investing, there is no room for whether you like something or not only you have to get involved in projects that give you the chance for the biggest profit.
Activity: 167
I like all the coin in the world of cryptocurrency, but for now I prefer bitcoin and ethereum, the price of both coins is somewhat stable compared to other altcoin.
Yes, ETH is a very good coin.  And now the price for this coin is low and if you plan to invest, it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 395

I think that we should not become attached to our coins. With them there should be only business relations ... In my portfolio there are several promising coins. One of them is REM. This is the Remme project token. I see a great prospect of growth. They have created the perfect passwordless mix of tools to protect users from cyber attacks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
I like wepower. Combining blockchain with energy is a great innovation!
Energy is a huge problem for humanity in the future. WPR will create a green energy era for us!
Activity: 168
BTC is my favorite cryptocurrency!
BTC is my first known cryptocurrency, it is the king of cryptocurrency!
I can use it to exchange any of its cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 164
my most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
I also like ETH.  Now ETH is really a very strong coin that develops every day.
Activity: 84
my most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
Activity: 229
1 ETHERUM for sure
2 USECHAIN - reason for being the world's first mirror to blockchain
 usechain token sale will be starting from 20 june

Pages:
Jump to: