Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 11. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
At the moment for me, apart from ethereum and neo, the Streamr DATAcoin project is of great interest. I followed the news about this coin for a while and decided to invest in it after the last fall of the market. The price of this coin looked very attractive and I did not miss the chance to buy this coin at a good price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
the founders of NEO are working to ensure that their smart contracts are backed by laws and norms, and not as an empty word, as is the case with Ether. This, in their opinion, should be interested in Chinese business in the NEO blockhouse, which, in turn, will affect the development of the Chinese electronic currency.

If they manage to do what they have planned, then the rate of NEO will grow at times. None of the existing projects have so far been able to implement similar ideas, so NEO can become unique in its kind.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which has brought me some benefits, and it is about to become the best cryptocurrency in the market. I invested most of it in it and I believe it will bring me A generous return.
Activity: 178
Bouts, i like it since the price goes up and down, it is profitable for sure Smiley
Activity: 75
My favorite bitcoin is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash increases the size of the block, allowing multiple transactions to be processed and has many advantages over Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is currently a heavyweight rival for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
I prefer ethereum as a coin that I like, the reason given is too much. for example from its usefulness in society too much and I believe ethereum is a good coin to do long-term investment.
Activity: 77
I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
Activity: 147
Now I like EOS because this coin has very good potential.  And now the price for this coin is very low.
Activity: 130
My all time favorite alt coin remains to be Ethereum, The coin is still young with lots of room to develop yet its already the second most valuable coin in the crypto market , with the second highest market cap. The technology its operating on is also one of the best in the crypto market. Ethereum is currently the most popular coin in the market, thanks to its ability to  accommodate ICO launch in its platform, I believe that this coin will grow to become a big deal in the near future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Ethereum because it's the father of tokens which was a really big thing that happened to crypto currency. No longer do people fork to make altcoins because of the ease that Ethereum has provided to make altcoins. This has had a lot of drawbacks because of scam ICO's and also spam and just general low quality of tokens and all that, but I'd say it's pretty cool. It has swamped the Ethereum network.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Well there are many alternative crypto currencies that exist today in the world and their number of potential users who are ready to invest in them and their popularity. Both are increasing a lot day by day. But out of all the alternative crypto currencies that exist today in the world my favourite one is etherium. This is because since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and its price has been increasing since then.
Activity: 134
my favorite coin is etherium. I really liked this coin, because she is very easy to recovery, development and its trend in the market quite rapidly. In addition to this coin is currently the more popular so it makes me more optimistic this coin will be even greater in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31

Well for me i just love the privacy coins, this to me has the greatest potential, i mean just look at how much finincial activity is currently conducted off the books from large companies to malicious actors, these are both a potential users of privacy coins. The use case for them to me is just exponential.

So i would recommend XMR AND Z CASH always.
Activity: 58
Of course, at the moment the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. He is in second place and I think he will have a good future. I think many agree with me.
Activity: 210
BITX. It is an innovative financial ecosystem using blockchain-based incentivisation in order to solve the problems of unfair profit sharing, biased information, fragmented financial data system and community content system.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My favorite altcoin is the etherium because etherium is the most influencial and most use altcoin in cryptocurrency world. It is the main altcoin that is use by most of the ICO that are being launch. And etherium is next to bitcoin when it comes to popularity and in gaining profits for a long term investments. And etherium has a big community and with a solid project. Etherium is the queen of all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 429
Ethereum I think is the best altcoin. So far it has the biggest development on its market value from the previous years. Also, it already have established a huge and strong community of users which gives it a higher chance to recover at any downfall in the market compared to other altcoins. Investing into it has a high tendency to result in profit.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253

I always like a coin who has a parallel potential ang great project which is a helpful tool for everyone, a solution for a certain problem. I love the alternative coin right now is Peculium because of its purpose and use as AI prediction purposes, you do not need trading technical analysis, Aeive is just enough.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
At the moment I have only two favorite coins, this is the ethereum and NEO. So I made a choice for a long time because of the idea of these coins, which are very similar! Also, I think that the growth and development will soon show the ethereum classic.
Activity: 126

Would always my two best altcoin buddy and that is Etheruim and Ripple..Still following the lead of bitcoin since create. And if their is something to conquer the btc this two have the potential but I think btc wont that easy to be desolve due to its higher value and still remain always at the top.
Pages:
Jump to: