Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 6. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
Now my favorite altcoin is Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Cardano, NEO, NEM, Verge I like the becouse their idea and their team I think it's really prospect project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
My favourite altcoins is many different coins that possible to give biggest return, so now i make research coin that still undervalued and still little bit people know about that coin.  Some of that coin can be newton coin that not yet listed in CMC but already given huge return.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
My favorite Altcoin is the large fluctuating altcoin, high transaction volume and in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap. I am a short-term investor!
That is very appropriate and profitable!
Activity: 28
These Ethereum  are my favorite right now.

Activity: 23
I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My current favorite Altcoin is Ethereum. Yes although I know the development of Ethereum this year is very bad but I still believe that someday everyone will boast Ethereum to have.
Activity: 602
I like ETH. I think this is a very reliable and promising project. Besides, I like ADA, because this coin looks very attractive. I like the idea of this project.
Activity: 518
My favorite altcoin is the ethereum because this coin has a huge potential and steep technology that most projects use  Cheesy
Activity: 50
There are only few favorite altcoins as of now which is ethereum,dash,litecoin and monero these altcoins im truly believe their platform and blockchain technology, it gives more profit to me when i invest them in the long term. i think more profitable these altcoins in the following years to come.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

Litecoin is currently my favorite altcoin. The coin is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and having a market capital of $4.98 billion, it is one of the most promising investments right now when the market is in a dip. Also, the coin has shown great stability in the past 3 years. Since Segwit activation, the coin has seen great improvement in its blockchain as well. Also, the coin has one of the best development teams behind it. It is a good coin and I am expecting great returns from it.
Activity: 196
My favorite altcoin is  ETH, BTC ,ICOS  beacuse that,s altcoin is most part for cryptocurrencey and it,s is very successful coin many other coin .so this is my favorite coins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
there is some altcoin maybe will be forever to be my favorite , and also its depending for what i am using that coin.
for betting i use dogecoin . yeah you get a lot coin with that .
for low transaction i using BCH . pretty low and many major merchant accept it
both of this coin its my favorit coin so far for that reason .
Activity: 49

My favorite altcoin is Nexty token which has one of the best payment blockchains in the cryptocurrency environment. You can invest your money in this project because the project has the ability to grow.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Maybe my favorite altcoin is ethereum because ethereum has a very good prospect going forward and also now is the right time to buy ethereum and I am very confident that this ethereum will rise rapidly by the end of the year
Activity: 29
DeepOnion, super undervalued. And you can buy luxury apartments in Koh Sumui
Activity: 283
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, ethereum is the most successful altcoin, many of other coins employed ETH blockchain to lunch their tokens. More so, ethereum is also use inplace of BTC most times either for transactions  or otherwise.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum because it is affordable and profitable. I still believe that even after some falling of its value it will recover. I hope its price will rise much higher than it was before.
Activity: 33
the best altcoin is Priv. Buy it now trust me. This coin will moon in few days. assured.
Activity: 175
My favorite coins are the ten top in the crypto market. Because is increasing the price very fast day by day. I believe its value will be higher in these next few months.
Activity: 126
My first favorite ALTCOIN is ETH, because behind it is a powerful technology and I have great trust in it, the next altcoin I have is NEO. I like both of them, because it has a clear future.
Pages:
Jump to: