Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 15. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
They are many alt-coin out to invest or trade on, but to come a favourite alt-coin that I like most is MTC token, because is a medical coin, which I see it as health is wealth. Where the developer serious work for successful of the project.
Activity: 90
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I invested some of the money in NEO and EOS.  I think these coins have a good chance of success in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

My favorite Altcoin is always ETH.High in marketcap among Altcoin.Now a days every ICO is using ETH blockhain to distribute their tokens.ETH smart contract technology makes it really prominent among all coins.Right now ETH has slower,more expensive POW protocol.When ETH will be converted to POS then transaction speed per second would increase and price will be surge automatically.ETH is making partnership with famous like JP Morgan,Credit Suisse,Intel etc.Even NASA is also plaining to use ETH block chain.Due to these features i like ETH the most and having good quantity of ETH in my crypto basket.
Activity: 154
Literally i like Scitoken( scidex). They are creating a new marketspace for a scientific data, I’m super interested! it's such a different idea which gives us new way to think. Cool Cool
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I believe in the success of EOS.  It seems to me in a year this coin will be popular and the price will grow several times.
i agree with you. that's because EOS is not much different from ethereum with its smartcontract. especially now that their platform is starting to be used frequently for new ICO projects emerging this year. I also agree with you that this year or even next year eos will start to attract a lot of people
Activity: 140
I believe in the success of EOS.  It seems to me in a year this coin will be popular and the price will grow several times.
Activity: 139
I actually have a wider rang of the altcoins I like, however, for the purpose of this topic, ETH comes first for me.

Reasons behind my choice of ETH include the sustainability prowess the coin possess to do well going into the future. Secondly, this issue of Smart contract which affords some other coins of ETH's kind to get a platform from which they will also start operations.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I have 2 only because they are so similar and both at different points of maturity. I’m not sure Kucoin’s KCS and Binance’s BNB will be THE biggest gainers, but I have a good feeling they will be among the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the market.
Activity: 189
MY favorite coins are the WAVES and RIPPLE. It has a very stable and the cheap coins and this is the best moment to cross the ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
All altcoin that have a good future it is my favorite.
Maybe i am currently more interested and continue to hold altcoins like ethereum and cardano (ADA), because these two altcoins have a good future and high value in the future.
I hope to get a lot of advantages when holding ethereum in the next few years, and hopefully it will happen.
Activity: 49
For me nano will have a great future. It has different aspects than bitcoin and it points to something that bitcoin cannot do like a huge number of transactions with low fees
Activity: 196
The coin I believe in is EOS.  This coin has a good potential and maybe in the future this coin will replace ETH.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Onthology is a potential coin and built on the NEO platform, EOS also has a great chance to beat the NEO. but of the two things above of course vechain is a token that we should not forget.
Activity: 196
I like VeChain! VeChain is a blockchain platform offering Blockchain-as-a-Service to enterprises for products and information. According to their website, VeChain has more than 50 developers, which is a lot more compared to most of the crypto projects. Also, they’ve been on the market for some time and building solutions for enterprises since 2015. As businesses have understood the value of the blockchain technology and it’s getting more and more popular, we can only see VeChain growing a lot bigger, as they have a great position and portfolio to profit from the crypto boom. VeChain team is one of the most active in seeking out partnerships and constantly announcing new collaborations. This is crucial for sustainability and expanding the VeChain platform.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I am more interested in crypto that has advanced technology such as ethereum, ripple, neo and eos. so you can follow me if interested. but you need to know, every speculation has a big risk that you can face at any time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
I'll stick to coins with solid business with revenue stream, cut out those trying too much making something happen that's is already good enough like production industry, I might as well investing more on blockchain projects as they grow quickly with more ease to wide adoption, some of my favorite coins are spectre ai coss eth neo waves
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Altcoin that I like most is Ethereum. Because Ethereum can do all that Bitcoin does, plus new innovations that have made Ethereum a success today. It signals a very promising future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
My favorite altcoin for long term holding will be ripple. It is a coin based upon the idea of global value transfer and the project can truly revolutionize the global banking scenario for sure. The project has one of the strongest teams available in the maket and many big banks like bank of America are partnering with ripple which will surely make it more valuable in future. You can expect huge amounta of profits in the long run if you plan and choose too hold ripple
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
My favourite Altcoin is Ethereum
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
My all time favourite crypto currency is bitcoin because it has lot in it. Bitcoin has been at the top of all crypto currencies and it has countless of advantages but if we talk about other alternate coin then etherum is my choice and the reason being it is most profitable and valuable crypto currency after bitcoin and yes is at the number 2 in the list. I won’t lie but I use to invest by observing the past statics and moreover etherum is currently the choice of millions of people so I prefer etherum the most in all available alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: