Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 17. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
My favorite is easiPayer of Organicco. It is a token that is backed by real assets and is a way for companies to share profits in the future.
You can check their WhitePaper on website: https://organicco.uk/
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
My favorite coin is ETH because it is a promising coin with great potential and a successful future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
My favorite Altcoin is ethereum and ripple. Because ethereum and ripple I think has great potential in the future. And it will be a good investment for the long term. Its popularity is also very large.
Activity: 560
I don't have favorite altcoins as long as I invest and its give me a good profit I will stay (hold) for longer because that altcoins are have a potential to grow even much better.
Activity: 140
I like ethereum because it is a solid project and it also brought disruption to the blockchain space by being the basis for blockchain 2.0, and it is being masively adopted and has a very bright future.
Activity: 181
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

My favorite altcoin of all time is Ethereum (ETH), why? it's because ETH is the best altcoin to keep for a long-term investment, i got about $2k+ after i invest my money into ETH. That's why i pick ETH as my favorite altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This crypto currency is different from all the others used in the market. Monero is free from the vulnerabilities that virtual money has. Crypto currency is completely anonymous. Tax authorities or state bodies can not obtain information about the owner of coins. Any personal data is hidden from prying eyes.
Activity: 17
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I like sibcoin and its community
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My favorite alternative coin is the ethereum because in the coin.ph this coin is only available and another thing is they provide a huge amount of income that helps many people to earn instant money.
Activity: 112
My favorite coins for now is the new ones with a great potential to grow like helbiz thay you can rent a car with a simple tap on the app the beta testing will be held on june.
Activity: 119
I like ETH because it is one of the most reliable coins for investment.  Many people believe and invest in this coin.
Activity: 420
Skycoin #SKY because It has great tech and dev team with a potential to become one if the top-10 coins on CMC. Already on Binance.
Activity: 126
I have coins that I like it very much because they have already gives me profit and they were NPXS, ZRX and ETH. For NPXS and Zrx definitely because they are developing and the markets responses are good.
Activity: 154
My favorite ethno is Ethereum, I think ethereum sampe is currently the top alcoint although there are many other types of alcoint, but it is not possible if other alcoint can rival the ethereum in the future
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
altcoin who became my favorite is ethereum and also Neo. The second altcoin is a lot of benefit for me. And I love both of them, because it has a clear future. the market is also always occupied top ranks.
Activity: 168
For now my favorite altcoins are ethereum and waves because these coins have in common use in crypto. Also there are good platforms from this project.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
from the first I follow and enter the cryptocurrency I really like ethereum, because I think ethereum is very different from other coins and the price can be said the most stable

altcoins have any spill, but BTC is one and unique, my financial independence began with it
Activity: 181
Now I like EOS.  This coin has great potential.  And I think in the future this coin will be as popular as ETH.
Activity: 144
My favorite altcoin is ethereum because it is the greatest altcoin in the market that is why a lot of people would like to hold and invest in ethereum. Ethereum has also a potential to be successful as bitcoin to have a high value and to be a good long term investment in the near future.
I completely agree.  ETH is a very good coin with great potential and good developers.
Activity: 112
Aithough there are several alts, i prefer Ethereum and EOS.I prioritize these coins to the others.
Pages:
Jump to: