Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 19. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I have quite a good number of favourite Cryptos but I don't really hold or own them in my wallet. Some are ethereum, neo, nano, arcblock, cybermiles, universa, etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
for Ethereum is an Altcoin that I favorit for a long time. because indeed for Ethereum this is a coin with a growing development, so to have this coin make favorite coins will be very profitable. and indeed for Ethereum this has an ever-increasing development, so the profit to be accepted will be able to increase.
Activity: 168
In this period my favourite altcoin is EOS. Because it rises even in bad markets. My second favourite is VEN. It generally has same period up and down. It is good for trading
I like VIT, I find their project too potent, the project development team is quite professional and strong, in my opinion should invest in them, they are developing a field of services that I think that ai is also needed in our human instincts. Please find out if my words are correct.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
My favorite altcoin is the ethereum because it is very popular and in demand so the price for it is growing and will grow  Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
from the first I follow and enter the cryptocurrency I really like ethereum, because I think ethereum is very different from other coins and the price can be said the most stable

Ethereum is also my favorite altcoin. I know that it will be gaining in future, and the investors will get their profits. It might become the greatest cryptocurrency on the market, and its leader even.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In this period my favourite altcoin is EOS. Because it rises even in bad markets. My second favourite is VEN. It generally has same period up and down. It is good for trading
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Favorite coins that I now have is certainly very much especially the coins that result from following the gift. Many coins are the result of the bounty that is experiencing growth. And from my first coins used to be capable of making a profit very much sure of BTC and the ETH. the second coin is a hero for me because the prices used to be very low and very high value now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Hi, my favorite altcoin is waves, because it has a good team and great technology.
They are constantly developing and working hard!
Activity: 31
For now I will still choose Ethereum which is a logical choice at this time. Plus the price is still promising especially for the miners.
Activity: 89
I love ETH because Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies. That’s because Ethereum has many qualities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies does not have.
Activity: 71
I love smart things , so I love cryptocurrencies that have smart contracts, NEO. Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

I had similar experiences with a lot of projects, Antshares (now know as NEO) is the biggest of them all.
Other projects which gave me good returns over time are: REBL, WABI, RPX, STRAT, ETH,
Activity: 42
My favourite altcoin is IOTA. Did you ever tried to make a transaction from one address to another using their wallet? I had expereince to act so and I was highly surprised when I sent them from one computer, checked(just a few secs to see if everything is allright) and when I look on another computer they were already there! Impressive technology as for me, love IOTA for free and fast transactions
Activity: 87
I love the cryptos have smart contracts such as:
Ethereum: 2nd generation blockchain that allows the use of smart contracts
EOS: Promising technology that wants to be able do everything, from smart contracts like Ethereum, scalability similar to Nano with 1000 tx/second + near instant transactions and zero fees, to also wanting to be a platform for dapps. However, EOS doesn't have a product yet and everything is just promises still.
Cardano: Similar to Ethereum/EOS, however, only promises made with no delivery yet, highly overrated right now. Interesting concept though. Market cap way too high for not even having a product. Somewhat promising technology.
Activity: 85
About currency, there are:
Litecoin : Little brother of Bitcoin.
IOTA: 3rd generation blockchain called Tangle, which has a high scalability, no fees and instant transactions.

Activity: 79
Yes, it is Ripple. Centralized currency that might become very successful due to tight involvement with banks and cross-border payments for financial institutions; banks and companies like Western Union and Moneygram (who they are currently working with) as customers customers. However, it seems they are aiming for more decentralization now.https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/. Has high TPS due to Proof of Correctness algorithm.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
my favorite coin now is Ethereum and Ripple because the coin has a good future. and also has a large volume and a clear concept. many marketplace are willing to accept the coins.
Activity: 479
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
I made Eos my favorite Altcoin this period. because what I now for EOS is a coin that continues to develop. so by owning it as a very profitable coin by making it a favorite. with this development helped me to make the price so improved and very helpful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
from the first I follow and enter the cryptocurrency I really like ethereum, because I think ethereum is very different from other coins and the price can be said the most stable
Activity: 308

I like idex market memebrshcip and aurora dao. Decentralized exchanges are the future and idex is the best.
As for services for real use there is Utrust that is releasing many news and could explode soon
Pages:
Jump to: