Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 18. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
My favorite Altcoin till now is ethereum, Because Until now Ethereum is so extraordinary of its future. With so much use and all it must have an enormous potential for ethereum. But I think everyone has their favorite altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My favorite altcoins are the ethereum and the tron because these coins in the future will cost much more than now !
Yes these two are the special coin in current time as ethereum is going higher and is the best among all the altcoins while the other has started it to become the competitor of ethereum. If they both continued the competition then they both will do more better for their coin and it is hope that they both will be the better in market.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Although Litecoin was created in the shadow of Bitcoin, it became one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. And I am really fancy of it.
Litecoin has low fees. Litecoin is faster.
Litecoin has a bright future, I believe in that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, and each person chooses them based on personal characteristics. For me personally, it will be the best coin that one day will bring me a lot of money  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 79
My personal favourite IOTA. IOTA is a coin created for the Internet of Things. It is not based on blockchain technology, unlike other cryptocurrencies and still its value increasing
Activity: 87
Honestly, I love Monero. Monero is a secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency. It is open-source and accessible to all. With Monero, you are your own bank. Only you control and are responsible for your funds.
copper member
Activity: 546
my favorite altcoin at the moment is the ethereum because of its strength presently in the market. it tendency of been a heavy weight in the market is very strong and high and within a space of time it will be best altcoin and give the bitcoin a rule for its relevance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
Activity: 89
I love Cardano, it has one of the most supported and prominent communities and receives backing from developers and researchers from around the world. and good team of academics behind it.
Activity: 112
I like EOS because it is a very promising coin and may in future replace ETH.
Activity: 196
I do not have a favourite but am looking to hold what I believe to be a safe selection ie ethereum,litecoin,neo and bitcoin. Will increase the spread in future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite altcoin is ethereum because it is the greatest altcoin in the market that is why a lot of people would like to hold and invest in ethereum. Ethereum has also a potential to be successful as bitcoin to have a high value and to be a good long term investment in the near future.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
my favorite is altcoin ETH. because he's already made me a profit. and I hope it will make a profit again.
I don't think holding ETH right now is a good plan because the profits were made from it won't be much as holding other altcoins , specially the bottom coins with huge potiental.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
From the very beginning I liked Ethereum and till now I remain his fan. High value, popularity. I absolutely believe this altokkun, because I believe that he has a very promising future and rapid growth.
Activity: 80
Half a year ago I invested part money in the Life coin, I liked their project and team. Now this coin is cheap and has great growth potential.
Activity: 224
my favorite is altcoin ETH. because he's already made me a profit. and I hope it will make a profit again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
To date, I believe that the crypto currency Cardano is very promising. ADA has all the chances to become one of the most popular on the crypto currency market. An exceptional feature of Cardano, is the possibility of interaction between all the blockchain projects. The main factors for its growth will be a significant infusion of cash into the market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 154
My favorite altcoin Scitoken (scidex) becoz it's creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science. . I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.  Cool Cool

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
My favorite altcoins are the ethereum and the tron because these coins in the future will cost much more than now !
Activity: 71
I love smart things , so I love cryptocurrencies that have smart contracts, NEO. Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption
Pages:
Jump to: