Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 20. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I like Ethereum, this is the most powerful and popular platform for new projects at the moment. Some are telling the price of Ehtereum will hit two thousand dollars (2,000 USD) or more than that. That good to the people like me, believing the capacity of Ethereum to raise its value to the highest price of it.
Activity: 150
All the altcoins in cryprocurrency have their respective advantages and disadvantages, many new altcoins are emerging in the crypto world until I forget the names, but if asked my favorite altcoin is ethereum (ETH) because its price is stable compared to other altcoin.
Activity: 126
My favorite coins are Ethereum and Ripple.
I love this altcoin because of the superiority of the system owned by each coin.
Ethereum is a stable value coin and is perfect for long-term investments.
Ethereum is also an altcoin that develops many platforms so that many transactions happen to Ethereum and cause the value to be stable.
Ripple is a very quick coin to make a transfer transaction takes just a few seconds, this is amazing.
And Ripple technology makes this coin a lot of interest, including me.
Activity: 69
I love all co-altcoin, but I like XRP
it's profitable for me
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Actually altcoin is my favorite, but 2 of my favorite altcoin are Etherium and Neo because of the altcoin I get more benefits and the development of each month is also increasing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
right now I'm getting interested in Cardano's development. because what I see is able to give a high enough profit forward. with Cardano increasingly able to bring Cardano into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon with such a high price.
Activity: 182
I like coins that ever I got like ethereum and babb because from them I get profit and they growth for short time. Like babb in one week give profit five times.
Activity: 406
Ethereum is the best among the rest for me because as we can see it is the one who has the best chance to surpass Bitcoin in the near future by it's good system and better blockchain. There are a lot of altcoins circulating in the market today and everyone have their own favorite but for most people who hold some altcoins, they will surely answer that ethereum is one of the best altcoins to have in your wallet.
Activity: 10
Generally PoS or PoW/PoS hybrid coins. PoS is the better algorithm as it is more energy efficient than PoW and also incentives - in PoW miners can mine the coin without owning it and only doing it for the profit. On the other hand in PoS stakers posses the coin, which means they have invested in the project and want it to succeed. This helps build a more stable community which will eventually lead to the long term growth of the said project. Focus on PoS coins when investing in cryptocurrencies and you will have higher chance of success on the market ! Good luck !
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Ethereum is always going to be my favourite altcoin because it is the most important one in here ,and it is the most secure one if you know how to protect it safely.
Activity: 140
I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018 . Good luck! https://konios.com/
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
I don't use Telegram that much, I'd much rather like to read up on things through Bitcointalk because they have the latest information.
EOS is a coin that has developed so rapidly. so this coin can become my attraction to have EOS and make it my favorite coin to be my favorite coin. and I made it my favorite coin of the year. I hope for EOS to be a coin that grew my desire for a fairly high profit by having EOS as my favorite coin.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
I like NEO because it has an official backing from the Chinese companies and that means that there will be a big growth in the upcoming years with this coin.
Activity: 293
I don't know as I give preference to bitcoin only. It is worth it! I like that it is based on the blockchain technology. I consider it the best one for trading and holding. Now I like holding strategy and think that I will win in the future
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
this time being my favorite Altcoin is IOTA. because indeed IOTA became Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development. so making it a favorite coin will be very profitable to be a reliable coin. so to make a profit will be very easy by having it. besides, it is for IOTA itself is very capable to be a coin that is very capable to reliable.
God
Activity: 169
Ethereum and Cardano are one of my favourite coins, they are very good to me and i really trust on both of them, they are also very good projects with a good roadmap so far.
Activity: 67

My favorite altcoin is YDY token. Ydentity is a unique offering brought to you by Bright Nation Limited. Ydentity integrates blockchain technology to create a risk-identity token that is located as a confluence of psychological testing and government identification and meets with defence-grade KYC and cybersecurity standards.

Join> Telegram
Activity: 93
My favorite altcoin is ethereum followed by neo, dash and monero. Ethereum is supported by majority because of it's functions and purposes that it is very useful in crypto community like ICO projects that most of them are using ethereum platform, smart contracts does it very well that makes ethereum more popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
My favorite altcoin in this year is definitely BNC. Because they are growing very fast and developing in good quality. If they turn into a centerless exchange in the future, the first 10 will not be a dream.
Activity: 462
Neo. To date, this is one of the most promising altcoins, which is actively developing and advancing in the network. If you regularly follow the news of the cryptoworld, you can often see news about this coin, it is because of this that a good news background around NEO has been created. Therefore, if there is an idea to purchase this coin in your portfolio, then you do not need to think long, you need to take.
Pages:
Jump to: