Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 21. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I think undoubtedly will recover. More than that will reach new heights.We need cardinal solutions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Cryptocurrency market made a little jump today that all altcoins are green and up with %10-15 gain. But it's little gain compairing to the whole two weeks decline. I'm optimistic about more increase in prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
in my opinion the current market conditions are very vulnerable to bad news, there are so many traders who are confused that making the coin price at the exchange place has a price that cannot be predicted and is difficult to get a profit.
Activity: 392
the current crypto market condition is not profitable and becomes sluggish because almost all crypto markets have low prices, but I still believe that crypto market will definitely recover and will give more profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
The present market is really bad compared in the last few years. But there's still a quarter of this year to recover. Maybe too many people are already losing hope but not me. Nearly everyone knows that bitcoin increases heavily in the last months in the past few years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Greetings. Now I quite calmly accept what is happening in this market. After all, the technology of block chain is new and with a new twist of its development the situation on the market will still change many times.
Activity: 490
yesterday was a good day to enter the market. Now many altoins have made a correction to their fall. But I think that in the autumn we will still see batkoin at a price of 5000-5400, which means that the alcoins will again fly down. That's when you can enter Fiat and buy a ladder
Activity: 238
It's a very bad situation at cryptomarket now, bearish cycle lasts for too long most of the people panic and sale, we need some positive news to get price back, still can't believe that ETH lost almost 50% within 2 weeks.
Activity: 86
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
The market is in the bottoms, it's time to just buy and wait for the market to recover by the end of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
in crypto the price drops and rises that is normal. because if you remember the price of crypto from 2009 to 2017 it also experienced an up and down. You do not need to panic with the current market situation because when there are prices going down, it will recover again.
but all that requires a very long process.

That's right, if you don't have a strong mentality it's better to retreat from the crypto world because it's hard to predict.
Indeed, if we look at BTC's journey since 2009 it is not easy and several times the price falls quite badly but then returns to rise unexpectedly.
My advice is better to hold USD or fiat now, at least temporarily until the market recovers or if you have more money or strong fundamentals, you can start looking for good coins at dip.
Activity: 336
for now the market condition seems very bad and makes a lot of people lose even the current market price cannot be predicted so that a lot of traders are confused and a lot of bad news that makes the price of bitcoin collapse.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I've lost my motivation now to do something or learn something. This bear market is very depressing. There is a desire to buy ethereum, but I can not figure out  this is the right moment or not.
Activity: 60
Like business, there are good days and bad days. Right now Bitcoin is facing it's "kinda of bad days" but it's not it's worst days. I believe the price of the Bitcoin on the market today will pump up in future.
Activity: 188
i think this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. later or sooner marker will rise and back to normal
Activity: 156
cryptocurrency market is very poor now. eth and bitcoin keep falling day by day and this can't help crypto market
Activity: 352
The cryptocurrency world is also like other investment world where ups and downs are being experienced. In years past, such ups and downs have being experienced and this is enough to give hope that the downward trend being experienced will surely have an end and we start seeing an upward trend in the market. My advice is that this is the time to buy and hold so as to make massive profit when the market start witnessing an upward trend in prices.
Activity: 157
My  opinion is that all this is done specifically to buy cheaper, and people will not cease to believe in crypto currency because there are already many associated with it, many work in this sphere on a permanent basis. So the whales are doing themselves a profit, how regrettable it sounded
Activity: 299
I also believe the market will recover in the late months of 2018. But now I'm feeling more anxious than ever. when the market day 1 deteriorated. And now I think the meat will continue to decrease. There is no sign to believe that the market will be better in the coming days.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service

Graph of the bitcoin rate for 2014

2014 for bitcoin was as problematic as it was in 2018. But as we all know, in the following years bitcoin showed a very good price.
Pages:
Jump to: