Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 22. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. Looking at the market now, I am absolutely calm, because I know that this too will pass. Moreover, in itself this market is relatively new.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency  market is too poor no dumpers ready to go into market with the poor state of ETH and BTC now. Market have to back a good as it was before to help the cryptocurrency  market
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the market only rose slightly and then dropped deeper, investors have sold their coins, the market has become panic and everyone is selling coins

in my opinion not everyone is panicking, justrus for me now is the time to buy a few coins with of course cheap prices, actually this is what awaited investors from buying coins at cheap prices from people who panic selling
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
I am personally optimistic that the price decline trend will end soon, because there are a lot of news that investors are waiting for, which are expected to make a positive wind to boost crypto prices. Keep optimistic
Activity: 12
IMO, the rate of the cryptocurrency market at the moment is terrible because the exchange rate is falling very quickly. Many investors panic and sell led to exchange rates decline and no signs of recovery. Therefore, this time is very suitable for investment because the price is at the bottom.

Anytime is the best time to get in crypto. It can skyrocket at any time and never return to the before price, so to not be in crypto is a gamble in itself. My advice, yes now's the time to get in crypto if you haven't already.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
IMO, the rate of the cryptocurrency market at the moment is terrible because the exchange rate is falling very quickly. Many investors panic and sell led to exchange rates decline and no signs of recovery. Therefore, this time is very suitable for investment because the price is at the bottom.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
Market is awaiting news about future of bitcoin and its "futures". So now if you are a risky man, you can buy some cryptocoins, but in my opinion it is still not a bottom of the falling.
copper member
Activity: 55
Just buying little by little at every drop..  Waiting for better conditions.
Activity: 86
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
It's time to buy, while the market is in the bottoms, at the end of August there will be a growth of 30%.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I would now have the money in reserve, I would have invested all in the top 10 crypto currency!
Activity: 99
Maybe I'm foolish, but I think that now is a great time to buy the top crypto, and also invest in new projects. It may even be time to start your project. And if you need promotion on Reddit, then choose the upvotes.io service.
Activity: 238
Well, in my opinion situation that currently take a place in cryptomarket, very bad but on the other hand it's good, because now you can without problems buy top alts on it's lows, for example ETH cost $290 now
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
The current market is experiencing a fierce dip for sure. Comparing to the end of 2017 the fall is drastic now. Though the situation was quite predictable, we were too overwhelmed with the dizzying rise of crypto to understand that it couldn't last forever. Now we're observing a rather normal market behavior, short ups and downs. We just can't get used to this boring monotonous market activity, still waiting for that fairy tale with huge profits to come back. Will this fairy tale come back one day? On my opinion, it will. But before that we have to learn how to deal with this bear market)
Activity: 658
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
The crypto currency market is now in a fall following the fall in bitcoin prices that are experiencing parachuting, this is not the time to panic and sell your altcoins, it's time to buy more altcoins, or keep your altcoin on hold
Activity: 378
At the moment, the weather is still really hot so the bear still does not want to hibernate. LOL. We need to wait a little bit more till the winter then it'll be the time for bull to run and it'll pull whole crypto market to the moon Smiley. At the moment, market has stopped falling and being stable but don't worry too much, guys Smiley. Everything will be fine, I hope so Smiley.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, everything is very bad and the price will only decrease. Are there any objective factors for growth?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't know what to say at the moment cause I can see that crypto market is really terrible at the moment, so many thing is affecting to cryptocurrency market in bad way and it make our King and all other cryptocurrencies dump to hell very quickly right after rising back just a little bit to more than $7k Sad.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
There are many people here who can write and tell you. But surely no one knows what the situation will be in the market.
Activity: 140
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
for now it may be difficult to restore market prices as before, because the number of sellers rather than buyers and hackers also greatly affects the crypto world
Activity: 21
A good moment to buy Altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: