Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 20. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Already two-thirds of the year the market is in decline and this, of course, is not encouraging. In my opinion, there was no such year. We still have hope for the last four months of the year. We think that in the last months of the year the crypto-currency market will start to rise. If this does not happen, many will lose confidence in the crypto currency and, above all, bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
the cryptocurrency market is giving people who hadn't gotten into the market a chance to invest in it right now
And they don't understand and look at this bright side. All they think is that the cryptocurrency market is making the investors suffer with the bear market.

While it's on downtrend it's the very chance to fill your portfolio's with very cheap coins but others are still complaining on when it will start increasing.

And as of now, we're seeing everything on green.
Yes, I agree with you.
The market go downtrend with price of BTC and ETH is low. This situation make someone lose a lot of money but I think people should be patient, the low price is also the chance to buy coin to invest. After that, hold and wait.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
the cryptocurrency market is giving people who hadn't gotten into the market a chance to invest in it right now
And they don't understand and look at this bright side. All they think is that the cryptocurrency market is making the investors suffer with the bear market.

While it's on downtrend it's the very chance to fill your portfolio's with very cheap coins but others are still complaining on when it will start increasing.

And as of now, we're seeing everything on green.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
not only do you experience that, fear also haunts my mind but I remain calm and optimistic. Hopefully this year does not end in red.
Activity: 36
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Just watching what happens in the market. When the market reaches the position that I need, I will carry out a concrete action.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
according to my point of view i think now a days cryptocurrency market is not good..All coins are down..i think its a good time to invest and hold the coin until market will not be raised
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I love cryptocurrency. But the market has turned me from a trader in a long-term investor) I think that everything will be fine.
Becoming a long-term investor is not a bad choice, even though you have to wait a long time to make a profit. But profits can be much greater when the market recovers.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I love cryptocurrency. But the market has turned me from a trader in a long-term investor) I think that everything will be fine.
Activity: 364
I am confident that the cryptocurrency market will recover and show new highs in price and capitalization. But I have no idea when that might happen. I read a lot of posts which stated that in late summer will increase. Now the middle of August and the price is not growing, it even continues to fall.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Now there is a wonderful opportunity to buy reliable crypto currency at a low price! In the future, the market must recover!
The market is recovering and each of those coins on CMC are on green. But it's still a good buy if you want to buy before it goes rapid on increase.

My expectation is that market will recover in the short term but won't gain back what was lost in two weeks. In the long term bull season will arise and make us profit.
This is base on your observation? I observed this happened in the past, when it recovers for awhile after few days its going down again.
Activity: 196
My expectation is that market will recover in the short term but won't gain back what was lost in two weeks. In the long term bull season will arise and make us profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Now there is a wonderful opportunity to buy reliable crypto currency at a low price! In the future, the market must recover!
Activity: 95
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I think that only by the end of the year everything will be restored and we will be able to earn not bad on this, but for now it's just waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Current market fluctuating more than anytime hence if you want to do a trading or invest on the right time means please utilize it better dude. More than investors we see only a panic seller to preserve their money to keep all their fund safe.

They all should turn the investment back to all the crypto currencies because the profit will be there in the market for sure.
My opinion this is the best time to invest you fiat cash into bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 69
I m sure market will recover, but when it will be.... thats a good question cause panic sell. 2019 . will be better than this year for sure.
despite this is now a good reason to buy an etherium! If you have free money, you can make a deposit by the end of the year
Activity: 265
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I am also a little worried about the crypto market right now but we also know that everything will grow by itself. let's invest now so that we can sell it at the right time. maybe by the end of the year, i hope so
Activity: 140
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
maybe it's normal bro because the name is also an online market so at any time it can go up and down the price of a token / coins. Hopefully the end of the year can rise again in price
The present market is really bad compared in the last few years. But there's still a quarter of this year to recover. Maybe too many people are already losing hope but not me. Nearly everyone knows that bitcoin increases heavily in the last months in the past few years.
Thank you for your share, I am very happy when hear you didn't lose money when the cryptocurrency market went down last few days. I hope what you said is true. It mean that the market will recover on the last month of this year. I will hold coins and wait!
THank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: