Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 24. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The current crypto market situation in my opinion is very chaotic, not even just now. I have seen that the market has always shown red since a few months ago and is very difficult to rise. I am sure that this will all end but no one knows the exact time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

Almost all coins is dropping and it is not a good situation in the market...  The market seems to stay in red days...  It is really very bad today especially if you are selling coins... Because of its irregular movement of price it is much advisable to hold your coin until the value of coins in the market will goes up again... But it will takes a lots of times that's why it is advisable for everone to longer their patience...  Crypto market like tha always...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think this is the time now for the market to recover after bitcoin tuch 5100$. Let’s wait for some strong news that can really attract more investors and gives more confidence to all the holders...
Activity: 22
For me the cryptocurrency market is not good its going down everyday im to scared that the market is not going up.
Activity: 420
in my opinion, crypto market is currently not good, the condition is not stable and the traders who are in the crypto market today are more easily affected by bad news so that prices tend to fall.
Activity: 8
The market is red but seem like people still feeling optimistic about it. So no worry, it will be back oneday.
Activity: 126
Yes, the market is not doing so well right now. But instead of leaving or having a negative mindset on this kind of crisis. Why cant we use this as opportunity to but cheaper coin and hold. In crytocurrency, being up and down is just normal so it will depends on your strategy on how you handle this situation.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
The market is very worrying, whether crypto is no longer attractive to investors or is it only temporarily then the market will recover, very confusing Shocked
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Nowadays the cryptocurrency market is very bad, this year is a tough year for cryptocurrency.
What I am currently thinking about is this a sign that the cryptocurrency will die. But that is not an expectation, I still continue to hope the cryptocurrency can rise again.
For me the end of this year will be just better than the rest of it, we need to still believe in crypto cause there was and will be a potential that for me crypto won't lose for next years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
Nowadays the cryptocurrency market is very bad, this year is a tough year for cryptocurrency.
What I am currently thinking about is this a sign that the cryptocurrency will die. But that is not an expectation, I still continue to hope the cryptocurrency can rise again.
Activity: 224
the crypto currency market as well as any other financial market has ups and downs. I believe in the development of the crypto currency, because for this the future of the economy
Activity: 387
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

If you look at the market chart, you could see how the chart is moving. Now the market stands at 6000, it has a very strong support. In this corridor, a new trend is emerging,which will soon show good green candles.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
The negative attitude of the majority of my friends, someone does not stand and leave, in my opinion this is another round, wait 2-3 months and see what happens.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

If you observe the chart, you could see how the triangle in which the market is expected to turn is formed. There is no channel between which bitcoin fluctuates. Therefore, I believe that at the end of August or in September the market will go up.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think the market will continue to decline. There are many bad projects that rely on Ethereum to issue their own coins, which affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Bad projects do not affect the price of the market. Only bad news is the biggest impact on the crypto market. And of course the market will continue to fall sharply in the next few days. Market capitalization I guess is 170 billion $
Activity: 51
I think the market will continue to decline. There are many bad projects that rely on Ethereum to issue their own coins, which affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is getting well known worldwide and its growing bigger and bolder to each who know on it. Now a days there are more and more market exchanges are on going for token exchange. The market is unpredictable we dont even known when it will come back to its own price again.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
Frightening is the fact that the amount of crypto currency is increasing every day. Market capitalization is steadily declining. There is no real progress. It pushes bad thoughts.
Activity: 420
for now, in my opinion, the condition of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing in price and volume in the market is greatly reduced, the price at the exchange place tends to fall and it is easy to panic, making the movement in the exchange place very sensitive.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Altcoins are basically following Bitcoin.
What is the point to invest in Altcoins then?
Most people realize that and only put their money on Bitcoin as it seems to be less risky.

I hope that investors will stop following Bitcoin like sheep and Altcoins with have their own lives.
Pages:
Jump to: