Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 86. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
February 07, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
The plan is HODL : Quote DR Evil: 100 million dollars! Set for life with everything you need and able to pay with crypto when you shop.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
If you are in crypto already, you will know that buying a house is possible and later on you will realize that you can een make a fortune if you will focus and serious in what you are doing. Blockchain technology is so huge and we are so lucky that we are the pioneer in this industry. Don't waste the opportunity that is given to you.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
I believe that everyone has their own personal interests and targets that they are seeking. For some it may just be greed, as they are currently financial stable before entering the market. For others im sure a house is a popular answer. I know that's the case for me! I have a family and i'm a hard working man! I would not try and be too greedy as i believe setting realistic goals is very important! I would like to have enough for a down payment on a new home. I wouldn't completely get out of the game. I would like to leave enough for me to remain very active in the crypto currency market! But at the same time not letting greed get in the way of my family's best interests. A realistic goal, in my mind is very important. If you are fortunate enough to achieve that goal, then maybe set your standards a  little higher next time.
Activity: 97
February 07, 2018, 02:14:39 AM
I will keep my coin and invest it on trading until it reaches a great value. It would be best to put up a capital on some other coins rather than keeping one coin at a time. Investing and trading will be tge next best move that is on my plan. Creating opportunities out of what i have now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
1-buy a house

2-cash out

3-buy a  lambo
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:09:20 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
my plan is simple:-

1-buy a house

2-cash out

3-buy a  lambo
Activity: 420
February 07, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
i already cash out all of my funds before the dump and im glad i made it planning to start again with my remaining funds and my collection of erc token i have so many plan buy a new house save more money in bank for future needs and hoping that crypto currency will stay in booming
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

I am planning to start a business so i can expand my resources while cryptocurrency is still blooming today. There is always risk on investing but always remember that, the higher the risk then the more chances for you to become successful if you succeed in your goal.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

My plan is my earning will be funding my Wedding this coming October, fully pay my rent to own house, buy lands, buy a car, buy lands as future investments, pay all my family debts and establish local business in earn more sources of income.
Cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life because it gives me a lot of opportunities in life.
Activity: 360
February 07, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
I do have many plans, if I cash out some my bitcoin or my altcoins. I think I will use it for a passive income like I will build my own business in the real life for the steady income in my future and it will have a good income too. I would like to invest a real estate that has a good outcome and it will have a passive income too or a house it is a good investment in the future and it will have good value too in the future.. And I think some of them, I will totally trade it again in altcoins or bitcoin, especially now because it has a low in this time and it will have a good profits in the future and it will have good outcome too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
February 07, 2018, 01:24:46 AM
I plan to cash out when I have enough money to start a good restaurant or at least enough money to start a small side business of any kind. And until then I just cash out a small amount for buying some stuff that I need. And after that, all I will do is hold some of the best cryptocurrencies, the ones in which I'd truly believe in at that particular time. And then I'll just circulate that particular amount for participating in different ICOs just for making more profits and save it for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 12:55:12 AM
My future strategy is to invest in real estate and only real estate. I do signature campaigns for projects that will contribute to my future work.
I think real estate is a very interesting job and requires you to have a lot of thinking about the land you are investing. Those are my strengths and I want to develop it.
I often read a lot about real estate to get more experience for myself. Have any members joined the real estate sector? can you give me advice? very pleased.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 07, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
I think I will invest in more durable things such as real estate, trading or simple business and can make a lot of profits that is hold so much coin. You should not waste too much on the ordinary items called the fortune. It just makes you spend money. Do like me if you want to become rich.
true what was real able here are the money that you are take on that cause we all know that this is not as a joke for but what we already needed is to make it more serious when you are trying to earn for.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

my plan by benefiting from playing bitcoin i want to buy a house and buy a car and make my wife and family happy. after that I tried to make a profit from playing bitcoin again.
Right now since there's a big dumping in the market my plan is to stop trading because there's possibility to loss all my money. I also planning to buy little by little crypto until there's a falling in the price, and im tried to invest it so when the time cryptos rise again then possible to increase my coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 07, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
I would make so: I invested a part of means in kriptoralyuta on long-term strategy. a part of means in business and the real estate, a part of means in the stock market. 2-3 years later I think to become the man of means
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
I think I will invest in more durable things such as real estate, trading or simple business and can make a lot of profits that is hold so much coin. You should not waste too much on the ordinary items called the fortune. It just makes you spend money. Do like me if you want to become rich.
Activity: 490
February 06, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
My plan? Do you really want to hear it? I think and I hope to earn money, buy everything needed for my parents to provide them with not poor old age, and also buy myself something to live and travel in the future. And of course make money in order to colonize Mars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 06, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
My plan is to earn money to buy a car and house. I would like to have money left for further investments.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 06, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
My plan is to keep the Crypto currency in long. When you need money - take a little to live. And keep the rest in investment. Over time, I hope my deposit will increase greatly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

My plan is holding as much as I can from cryptocurrencies, I would like to be satisfied in the end, I didn't like to regret later after I made a bad decision and buy all my crypto. Later, I think bitcoin and other altcoins will increase too much, so with holding coins now, anyone can make a huge profit in the future, Especially now, the market is bleeding, so this is a very good opportunity for all investors buying.
Pages:
Jump to: