Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 87. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Well my plan is not yet fully finalized yet because the crypto market is still blood bathed from all of those crypto currencies which are bleeding out from the fall of its market values including the crypto currencies in which I am still holding right now... but I was planning to start a small restaurant when I will have a capital start to with it and that capital will be coming from all the of the crypto currencies which I am still holding right now.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
Initial plan is to make money in crypto for 1 year and make a capital for my own business. Leave the rest of my holdings for 5 years that can eventually buy me a lambo
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
My plan can be successful in the future with investments in altcoin
buy coin under 1$ Smiley on top 100 coinmarket
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 03, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
My plan is to keep rolling. I see no reason to quit any time soon, but I will withdraw my initial investment and my profit from time to time.
Activity: 308
February 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM
I have a plan in the near future to buy a new car, because the old one is constantly breaking down. But this is only the first step of my plan. My further plans will depend on the real situation. But in any case, I do not intend to withdraw all the funds, a maximum of 50%.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 03, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
I will buy more, Like Elliot song.  I already bring 20 % of all my investments to crypto. Where will be volatility next years and we can nothing to do about that!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:20:36 AM
Recovery is here i guess!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Yeah, i'm planning to cash out too, but not now, i think i will cash out all of my coins on March or April, when the price increase, if we sell them right now, that's a big loss for us.

Why are you believing the price will increase in March or April?
What if the price keeps low for a long time? What is your plan then?
Will you hold it for a longer time?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 05:29:22 AM
The most reasonable thing is real estate. Then the investment and the machine ...
Activity: 574
February 03, 2018, 05:28:27 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

my plan by benefiting from playing bitcoin i want to buy a house and buy a car and make my wife and family happy. after that I tried to make a profit from playing bitcoin again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
My plan is investing in ETH. I believe price of ETH is going to increase
Activity: 182
February 03, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
My plan with all my coins i think to keep it more and more not trying to trade yet,waiting for the opportunity to gain more profit without regret and to earn more Bitcoin even for just 1BTC on this year i am already satisfied for that earning.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 04:52:13 AM
Plan to earn,and when you earn u can buy house and lot, help your family. And invest in some business.
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

1-buy a lambo

2-cashout

3-give some to my parents
February 03, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

1-buy a lambo

2-cashout

Activity: 56
February 03, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

1-buy a lambo

2-cashout

February 03, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

1-buy a lambo

2-cashout

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Most of the time I am withdrawing some of my profits in crypto then directly I deposit it to my personal savings just in case if there's an emergency that my parents needed any amount atleast I can help them in that way. But my ultimate dream is to buy a land somewhere in countryside and buid a mansion for my parents and to my future family.
Activity: 318
February 03, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
I think I will invest in more durable things such as real estate, trading or simple business and can make a lot of profits that is hold so much coin. You should not waste too much on the ordinary items called the fortune. It just makes you spend money. Do like me if you want to become rich
Activity: 126
February 03, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

my plan after cashing out tokens and altcoins :
1. Buy a car
2. Buy a house
3. Buy gold

After i finished buy all of them , then i will invest again on crypto and wait till the price explode.
Pages:
Jump to: