Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 85. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:07:11 PM
I'm cashing out often because I don't want to risk it to the last level. I know I might be missing a huge potential profit but who knows what the value of these coins in the future or the way the authorities would treat these coins.

Its your plan to cash out often because you dont want to take a risk for your investment.
Its good for you but sometime not suitable to someone else but its ok.
I plan to cash out only when i need money. If not i will invest it to several altcoins.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 08:29:14 PM
In my dream in crypto nation if I will be lucky today and someday I will earn some thing here not only coins but most important is knowledgewhile having here. I have dreams and effective after 3-5 years if got lucky early and nearly I will not hesitate to give to others who are needy like in hospital that no capability to pay the bills. If I will help them is is a big reward for them. Never stop thanking. I will not get soon as possible every earnings I have. I will put it and stay waiting to make the price high and trade. I work not for my self so I will wait for my turn.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 07, 2018, 08:19:10 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
In such a situation, you just need to withdraw a certain amount into your wallet and carry that coins in dollars in possible ways. Through exchangers, on  exchange through a bank account or maybe find a customer and exchange with him.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 08:07:46 PM
for the moment I have not thought to sell it, we can see the price is currently under, now all I do is prepare the asset to buy crypto at the bottom value, in hopes of getting more results from my previous assets
Activity: 191
February 07, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
My plan would earn enough capital to produce some business and properties. We all know, that there is always risk on investing but always remember that, the higher the risk then the more chances for you to become successful if you succeed in your goal. Don't waste the opportunity that is given to you.
Activity: 42
February 07, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
earn 1000 to 2000 $ a month
invest more in my portfolio and also give some to my parents
Activity: 56
February 07, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

my plan has 3 steps:-

1- Buy a lambo

2-cash out

3-give some to my parents
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 07, 2018, 05:59:55 PM
My plan is to invest on big time schedules like months or more or even a year with the meanings that i wont be able to drag them out on a small crisis that ill panic or anything . Already now i made enough like 10k in a year and im kinda happy. Ill keep my self investing.
Activity: 714
February 07, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
the goal is of course good, you need to adjust the work so that the income was constant and for a long time, simply if the money is there, then the income will stop
Activity: 252
February 07, 2018, 05:24:11 PM
My plan is Too grow my bitcoin as much as possible this year because i have 1 year time limit too cash out my bitcoin. I also plan to grow my investment because the bitcoin that i save is for the school tuitiom fee in my kids. Here in my country it is too expensive to go to a provate school. that is my plan.
Activity: 48
February 07, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
My plans are:
1.  Participate in as many bounty campaigns as possible
2.  Invest in a lot of ICOs
3.  Short term and long term cryptocurrency investments
4.  Enjoy luxury and helping life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 07, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

I count on a good income from investing in some projects and coins. To keep your capital in crypto currencies is certainly good and profitable. But my head does not cease to think that all this is virtual. I think to invest my accumulated funds in the purchase of real estate.
Activity: 200
February 07, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
My plan is to hold still my bitcoin because i know bitcoin will bounce back and invest some promising altcoins like NEO and RIPPLE. Now cryptocurrency are recovering and gaining slowly wish that it will continue until on it's highest peak. Much better if it goes further than i thought.☺
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 07, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
My plan for today is to create crypto capital. I mean due to bounty programs, ICO and trading on the stock exchange. I want to create capital as a basis for further life. I hope that the market will allow me to do this). I want to change my life, want to get more freedom. I think crypto is a great opportunity for us today.
Activity: 294
February 07, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
if I get money from selling my coins then it will buy a house or a car may also be a trip out of the country
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
My plan is to give all my coins and tokens to my son when he is 18 years old. So he can easyly buy a lambo.
This is my simple plan. P.S he is only 5 yr old Smiley
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
I plan to invest more time and money in crypto and multiply my portfolio plenty folds. I also do hope to gain more this year since i am planning a lot of things like settling down and getting a house hopefully.
Activity: 126
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 07, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Everyone wants to buy or build a house, wants to buy a car, wants to establish local businesses to increase the number of income sources, wants to travel the world before we die and so much more.
That's my plan and I want to give my family the best things they could experience because we are lucky having this opportunity that we could earn a lot of money through Cryptocurrency and this forum.
We have many plans in life but the important is we should never forget our friends who taught us about this earnings because we are all started the same point.
Activity: 86
February 07, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
Honestly, I don't think I will anytime soon. All be it my investments are low and after this thrashing, we took I'm hurting a bit. However, I could see the use of gaining enough capital to invest in less stressful markets, create cold incomes and end up not working. These are dreams.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 07, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
My plan would earn enough capital to produce some business and properties.  Invest some cryptocurrencies with the use of long term investment strategy. I would love to enjoy my retirement with my family and achieve my financial freedom within 40-45 years old.
Pages:
Jump to: