Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 6. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
which makes the motivation why I hold a hold may be because the history of cryptocurrency prices from year to year will always experience a price increase. You can see from the history of bitcoin prices from the beginning created until now that can be very expensive, the price makes me think I have to hold and hope prices can experience price increases.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
I believe that cryptocurrencies will survive and find its place in the economy. The market is too young and therefore have a chance to enter the market at competitive prices in a few years prices will be very different, and many will regret that now enter the market. I'm going to store their coins for many years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 02:04:27 AM
The reason that until now, I prefer to choose a coin or a token and hold it for a long term and get motivated is not by aiming for a long term profit. But I aim for the team to comply with their roadmap. I trust the coin or token by its capability. And what it can do to the future.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
On one of the motivations I keep that the cryptocurrency market is still young and can recover , as the blockchain technology is young and it has a great future!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
My experience shows that long-term investments bring good profits. Simply choose your favorite among the Altcoins. Let him be lucky)
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 02, 2018, 02:12:14 PM
My motivation is to be sure that someday I will rise again. even though this sounds crazy but, I can benefit from this. learn from my experience when I first invested in bitcoin. A few days after I bought the price down, I panic but I believe the BTC will come back. A few months later the price of BCC went up.
Activity: 921
October 02, 2018, 02:05:26 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is young and it will grow. The fall of the cryptocurrency market this year certainly caused panic, but this will change after the market starts to grow again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
im hodl somes coin right now , but sure there are many reason why im hodl it , the main reason is for me , the coins that i have hodl  has a huge potential to grow ,and the team had a clear future plan for the project .
Activity: 23
October 02, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
My simple cause is, the measure of altcoin desire breakthrough anew . I think that slowly nation in the planet desire admit crypto
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
My simple reason is, the value of altcoin will increase again. I believe that gradually countries in the world will accept crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
October 02, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
i very much hope that in three or five years crypto is worth much more than today. the forecasts are good. i buy in dipp and then keep the coins for a few years. and in 5 years i will see if it was right.  Wink
Activity: 140
October 02, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
my reasons are simple, i am new to this and i need more observation and information, therefore the best way for me hodl while i investigate this field. good luck with your hodling!
Activity: 112
October 02, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
Investing in altcoins for the long term is to be confident in the future of cryptography. Undoubtedly, the crypto market will grow and with it the prices of altcoins. Long term investment is 2-5 years. Tune in for luck.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 01, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
My motivation is that in a few years' time i may have a better life than at present.
Achieving this goal motivates me most to keep my coins for a few years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
October 01, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin makes me hodl and trust crypto. Just look at what happened to bitcoin in 9years, from $.08 July 2010 to now $6500 today and this makes me believe that we're into something big. No one believes in bitcoin before but now it's the major cryptocurrency and people acknowledging and starting to adopt not just bitcoin but also major altcoin.

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Volatility is one of characteristic of crypto like stock, we can never really be accurate but just learn how it moves and take the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 01, 2018, 11:28:26 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Discuss Smiley
the only reason I did hold because I lost almost 20% of the money I had. I hold them with confidence up or at least I minimize my losses to 5% - 10%. many people do panic selling but they also regret doing it, so I don't do the same thing. that is why I don't panic sell, and also hope there will be bullish so I can get a profit with hold.
Activity: 196
October 01, 2018, 09:28:53 PM
For me if the project is trusted and the team on the project are working strongly active help me to understand that this coin has potential to reach the level and it will go up and then I hold my coin it depends on project simply according to me but it requires a great knowledge .
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 01, 2018, 08:44:22 PM
My motivation to hold for long term on my coin is because project need time for growing. Beside that, cryptocurrency market still new market and still at early stage. I am believe in near future, crypto market cap value will growing bigger and reach trillion dollar, and if that happen most coin in market will increase
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Discuss Smiley
I believe on what the crypto currency can do in the future and you must have enough knowledge before investing so that your money would not be wasted, I trust crypto currency because it change the lives of many people since the beginning it was started, just believe and trust and everything will take place for a perfect time and reason.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 01, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
to work with preparedness as occupying use of tools and utility as helps to gains with better notice of string to manage of further as attaining within the higher stages of tasks with qualification.
Pages:
Jump to: