Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 5. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
I always remind myself that this industry is still in the very early development phase and it will take a long time until crypto become big and used widely. That's why the potential of crypto is very big and although right now the price of most crypto go down since the start of this year, but their potential is still there and I will hold my coin until they reach their potential, I know that investment takes a long time to bear result and I've preapared for that.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
What  keeps me motivated to hodl is the fact that  we still have high hopes that the market will turn into a steady green bull run and reach the trillions in the not so distance future in very confident it will
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
My main goal in this case is that I believe in a gradual recovery of the market, prices from next year may already be more expensive. Just recently, prices on the crypto market have dropped significantly, almost reaching their minimum. So now is a great time to buy and hold prospective altcoins.
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
My main goal is to wait for the restoration of market positions and high prices. After all, now it simply makes no sense to sell their coins at a very low price, as long as tariffs remain at a minimum. I will wait another year or two to wait for the prices to recover - I am sure that the market situation will gradually improve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
I don't have any motivation in holding assets. because the holding and investment goals are for the long term and there is no right reason to sell assets if I don't need money too much.
Activity: 588
October 09, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I think that in general this is a very deep question, because I think that the situation now with HODL is really very tense, because the situation with patience among investors can get out of control. I think this is obviously a serious question.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 09, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
The main function of the blockchain is decentralization, security and transparency of operations. Blockchain technology is definitely the future. It will change the world in a few years: a huge number of applications, businesses, industries will use blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the future. The current capitalization of cryptocurrencies is a trifle. The growth will be incredible!
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
it's simple if you invest in long term so you wan't profit so why sell if you lose just hodl and sell if profit.
maybe if you invest in big money you always hodl because if sell you lose more money.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Simply, we all look forward to the gradual restoration of the position of reliable altcoins in the modern crypto market. Indeed, in recent times, the prices of most coins have fallen steadily. I look forward to earning income through long-term investments, so today I continue to hold my coins.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
The fact that I have seen bear markets before and know that with every bull market there is a new all time high that comes with the coin. I know that as long as I am holding the coins now that I am going to make more money from the coin in the long run and that is what keeps me motivated to keep holding my coins. It is not an exact science but it is a good one
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 07:24:32 PM
actually in terms of holding coins or tokens in the long run, it is only limited to convincing yourself and it will someday by holding will have ever-increasing prices, and this can be guided by several types of coins that have a high price while being held back by the time long.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 06, 2018, 07:20:12 PM
Well, it can be different from anyone. Cause everyone has their motivation to do. But if you already gain a "BIG" profit from holding it can make you addicted to do same. Grin Trust me.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
The fact that people invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term is due to two factors. First, many people know that Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins originally cost a penny, and now, a few years later they cost many times more. Secondly, this is one of the safe tactics of investing in cryptocurrencies, since in the long term you will still make a profit, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it will grow, but you do not trade putting your money at risk.
Activity: 432
October 06, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
When there is faith in the project and you see positive results of the team’s work and a clear plan of further actions, then there are no thoughts to sell, but to hold in the long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
the most important thing someone does hold is knowing the project idea is very good for the long term and the future. sometimes when the tokens or altcoins that we have first list in the market, of course the prices are very diverse, most of Altcoins experience a decrease from the price of ico, but that is just the work of the bounty hunters. if you can be more patient, of course you will get a lot of profits and have double the price of ICO. the important thing is you have to pay attention to road maps if you believe that the project will run smoothly
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
October 03, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
because I believe that the price of coins will definitely always moving up, definitely there will be a rise. and I also believe my target will be achieved. then this makes me impatient and strong in hodl.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
The motivation comes from studying the history of Bitcoin and some other altcoins which managed to cross over bad times in the past. This space has great growth potential considering that we are still in the early stages.

I agree
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
there is no precise accuracy in the crypto market but we can predict and analyze from coinmarketcap that the value of crypto's assets is very large. we can see for ourselves from the circulation of bitcoin. how many people have bitcoin, the market always follows current trends, the bigger the demand, the more expensive the price, I believe to hold coins for the next 2-3 years. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
Mostly the halvening and continuous development that we see. The regulations aren't bad at all yet, so i think blockchain will spread like a virus sooner or later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 03, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
My goal is to make the price hodl it for what I want can be achieved. so from the beginning I will instill it. then in order not to falter, I have to believe it. for that's not just any coins I'd hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: