Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 3. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
November 28, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I believe in top cryptocurrencies and as the prices fall I buy more of them. This market cannot last any longer and the bull run is nigh. I think crypto has bright future and we just need to wait.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 28, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
First of all, it is very difficult to engage in trading on the Kryptocurrency market, since the market is very volatile!
 Secondly, HODL is still for very promising coins, with very interesting ideas that can be useful in real life!
 Thirdly, HODL with the right investment can bring greater earnings ... the main thing is patience!
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 28, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
What else is there to do? For many, this is a simple solution. Of course it is possible to trade and to increase the number of bitcoins. But usually have many so not is obtained. That's what hold is for.
Activity: 367
November 28, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
Unwillingness to lose money. What else can so stimulate you as saving your own money. So people hold their assets. It's normal situation.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
It's actually difficult to preach about holding at this present moment as it seems that price keeps dropping every single moment of the day but still the past experiences is keeping so many still glued to cryptocurrency. This time last year every where was green as far as the cryptocurrency market was concerned and just few months before then it was at the very nearest minimum. This is still giving someone many of us hope that things will get better again very soon so that's why we are still holding even though its too difficult to do.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 25, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
My only motivation is to Hodl - These coins are worthless for now and cant get any profit if i will try to sell . i hope that someday market will recover.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
my motivation to hold back because I know that selling is not good now and I don't want to lose. even though holding up the price up is long but I'm sure by continuing to hold the profit will come to us at any time later the coin will rise.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
I just believe in crypto and its bright future, and of course the decreasing situation on the crypto market makes me not to sell or trade, but to hold and wait a little. 
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
because etherium is getting lower so the etherium exchange rate is getting lower against the currency even though the altcoin we have rises.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 25, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
I am motivated only by potential profits. If I was 100% sure that my coins would not grow in value, I would sell them without thinking, like any good-thinking person. We are all here in the first place to earn.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 25, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
High profit. I think this is the only thing that makes them walk in the current realities. Else I would not be forced to hold the asset.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
As of now the prices are dump my motives to hold is all i want a huge of profit and i know it will come if you have more patience to wait the market price high, use your motives to hold in order you will be more successful in trading in cryptocurrency.

This is the reason number 1. I will never understand a fellow, who decides to sell his cryptocurrencies now, when almost all of the tokens and Bitcoin are so cheap. It is much better to be a bit more patient and to wait.
Activity: 270
November 21, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
Nothing really motivates me to hodl. But I am too much demotivated to sell. Because if I sell now, I will sell for pennies! And wtf could I do with pennies? So Im stuck up now with my bags full and waiting for some better times, and hoping for bull run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 21, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
As of now the prices are dump my motives to hold is all i want a huge of profit and i know it will come if you have more patience to wait the market price high, use your motives to hold in order you will be more successful in trading in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 12:29:01 AM
My personal thought would be go get a profit for something that i put an investment on.
Cause i had a big hope on cryptocurrency will be able to change the world towards better.
Activity: 77
November 20, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
I believe in a good future of my coins and that their good future will lead to my personal good future. So that's why I HODL. I wait until good time will come when I can sell my coins and earn benefits from it. Simple.

Coins that have great potential will benefit you in the future so that most people will continue to hold their coins and always survive, because they believe that the coins they have have a good future and of course the market will rise sooner or later. people who don't survive by holding their coins, maybe they can not wait for the process to increase or they are stuck and need money.
copper member
Activity: 168
November 20, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
If the coin has a great use and team, also when you is it mooning in soon time, at times you buy and get stuck in by dipping more but it's always good to hold when you are in such situation and wait patiently for the surge.
Activity: 186
November 20, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
I believe in a good future of my coins and that their good future will lead to my personal good future. So that's why I HODL. I wait until good time will come when I can sell my coins and earn benefits from it. Simple.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
October 16, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
As someone who have seen a lot of market moves in the past years, I know that the current situatuion wont last forever.  The other thing is: what went up, shall come down too.  Would be fun to look back at this year market after a couple of years too, as we do it now on the past "crashes" Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
Personally, I currently have little incentive for long-term investments. However, in this situation, it makes me feel good that an upward movement can go at any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: