Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 21. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
When die without regretting anything
Activity: 26
Life perfect when i can do anything that i want
Activity: 27
Money make your life perfect  Wink
Activity: 115
There is no perfect life, but in order to get close to that feeling, you just need to realize that life is beutiful in its imperfection.  However that might sound, after you think about it, that sentence makes sense.
Activity: 39
It is obvious, but I'll tell. The perfect life can be if you work on that things that you really like and enjoy. Most of us are dreaming about remote job or their own business.  And cryptocurrency and trading give us a good opportunity for it.
Activity: 93
A contented life with a complete family and a God-centered life for me is perfect.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
u can PM, will share u with my reply
Activity: 219
Life of holiness
Activity: 60
I live this life with gratitude to God for all the Graces and Favors that have been given to me and the family to this day.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
I think perfect life for me is to be happy together of my family have a nice job to have a income for everyday and join also for crypto for extra income. All the people wants a perpect life but before you will get it you need to work and do everything nobody can help you only your self.
Activity: 12
Okay, relationships are a second priority but people don't value you if you're poor af
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
love, be loved, good health, live in peace
the rest is not important
Activity: 12
Good health is the ultimate priority.

Money - second and relationships third
Activity: 93
I think for me a perfect life is a simple life.a simple life because you always feel happy ,contented and no complicated.
Activity: 17
with enough money is good Cheesy
Activity: 111
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

No. I am so lacking of everything at the moment. Not saying that I am a materialistic person but I just want a stress free and comfortable life. Just enough.
Activity: 36
For me, I think the most perfect life is peaceful life, when the world is more peace, all the life would be perfect.
Activity: 36
The perfect life is what our life today. With struggles and problems. With joy and sadness. That's what the perfect life in order to make us strong.
Activity: 35
Perfect life that all the people we love never leave us.
Activity: 26
A happy healthy life is an ideal
Pages:
Jump to: