Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 2. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 11, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
What makes an altcoin valuable is because of its ability to appreciate. Everyone will get their opportunity to buy an altcoin at a cheap price during the ICO and bounty participants dumping their coin. Also, the altcoins have their own usage that can be beneficial for coin hodlers. Usage and services increases the demand for the coin so as its price.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
Popularity and demand is what makes an altcoin grow. Of course, to create the hype of your new altcoin, you must offer something new or innovative technology/feature that no other altcoins have in the moment. Also consider the stability and you can spread your altcoin by words of mouth from satisfied investors. Best of luck.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 08:06:29 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

I think because the community that Altcoins has is very large, it will make it valuable. with a good and strong community they can promote altcoins so that they are better known by many people and the more days there are more altcoin users, the higher the value of altcoins.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
In my opinion altcoin should have value if there is usage and more usage more value, but in reality only who got more hype and news got value sadly.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
 Altcoin is a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. And good altcoin has big icons, big projects, important reasons why people use this altcoin and a good team.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
Successful projects owned by coins that make these coins special. Their unique characteristics where other alten do not play an important role.
Market acceptance. It gives coins with more opportunities economically and also increases your market value.

I think the good team is very important for this. If professionals work, they will do as soon as they only can, to develop the platform and increase the popularity of the tokens. The product means also a lot - it should attract people.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
In every project, the idea behind that project tells alot about the project, what it will achieve thus it's significance in the world. So what makes an altcoin valuable is the problems it aims to solve in the crypto space and the world at large.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
each altcoin has different levels of excellence, they have a different project and different technologies between altcoins with each other. so each altcoin has a different price depending on the project being run and offered. altcoins can be valuable because they have a level of excellence that makes investors want to join in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
Altcoins will be valuable if the team gets the demand from the people.
This will give them more success in their ICO.
Good project and well managed team will also an addition.
Good choice of people and listing in the future will make the value of the project better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
I think that both the hype and the importance of the project make an alt worthy. Crypto is a great possibility to give life to some good ideas which can make our world better and I think the better you care for the quality of the project the more valuable it'll be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 11, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Their properties make them valuable. Also, the greed and hype wave can make a strong pump without actual reasons
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:00:07 AM
The most important factor that affects the value of any coin is the trust of people it can gain. Once the altcoin is able to gain popularity and trust of people its value increases constantly.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
The technology behind an altcoin is the most important factor in making it successful. Whether that technology will solve any real world problem or not. If the investor see its potential, it will be taken in a positive way by investors worldwide.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
My opinion is that usefulness makes altcoin valuable. If you can use altcoin somehow except trading it then this one is deserved to live.
Activity: 50
September 11, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
Nothing really yet, people want to buy it so the price goes up, people sell and the price goes down. That's the same as stocks but they are obviously easier to value.
Activity: 72
September 11, 2018, 10:40:01 AM
The quantity of computerized monetary standards is ceaselessly developing, and by the start of 2018 their number is moving toward 1000 pieces. In any case, not all these are extremely beneficial activities, as a rule, behind the names of altcoys, the objectives of advancing their makers are before everything. In 2018, tokens turned out to be exceptionally well known, which are "securities" for square activities.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 11, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
the answer is demand. demand increases the value of altcoins in the market. but demand is depend on many factors. such as the schedule of the projects, strength of the team, partnerships, advisors, advertising and marketing strategy.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:42:24 PM
The first thing is the blockchain, the contract, the dev team, and ofcourse the marketing of the coin. Then comes the community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
in my opinion these coins have nothing of value, there are very good coins but they are directly related to the block chains, these coins have to grow in price Wink
Activity: 294
September 08, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Not only is Bitcoin that can be relied on to make a profit. Altcoin is also possible, as long as it has a good quality level with its growing value. So far, blockchain has become the number one technology that is relied on to make promising amounts of money. The better a coin, the more fans, and even investors will continue to arrive, the development of the graph continues to shift upwards.
Pages:
Jump to: