Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 9. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
bitcoin has value because there are traders, starting from pizza, socks, and finally developing into trading assets, because crypto money is unique and never existed, then bitcoin as the first coin directly at the top, bitcoin has value because of the trust market, that's where it all comes from.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
I'm building up an altcoin that depends on social sharing. What foundational advances will make it the most important? What makes an altcoin significant? I'm thinking about whether it is exactly what amount of individuals find out about it? Considerations?
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:08:59 PM
Sadly, we have harkened to hype as a means of judging coin value. Coins should grow organically in value from their use cases, developments and features. For me , I consider an altcoin that is backed by active development, mass community and has a use case as valuable.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
July 11, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
The altcoins create fitches which update our all day life and we can use them every day.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
A coin becomes valuable when the community gives it support. Once the hype is there, it attracts more investors and the demands for it goes high, hence the value increases.
Activity: 38
July 11, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
altcoin becomes more valuable and wants to be owned by many people because now the information is very much and altcoin becomes easier to have with the price is rising
Activity: 34
July 11, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
I am very confident that altcoin is very valuable to us, because for me it is very easy to make a profit every day I, because seen bitcoin prices up and down well, so we easily get the results every harinnya.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
People's being sure makes altcoins to have value. People believe in projects, invest in them more and more so project becomes popular and its value is becoming higher
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
in the first place it is their demand, because if there will be demand, then there will be a price, and secondly it is their price, since practically everyone here is through money))
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
The factors which makes a coin valuable are:
The successful projects that the coin have which makes these coins special. Their characteristic unique features which the other alts do not have play an important role.
Acceptance in the market. This provides the coins with more opportunities economically and also increase theie market value.
Development teams play a very important role as they are a backbone for the coins.
Activity: 199
July 10, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
I think the greatest value of altcoin is its ability to increase the price many times in a short time.
Activity: 32
July 10, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
Usage keeps the demand up for a coin which keeps the value high because of its continuous high demand. To make ut alt coin valuable find the ways it must be utilized by community
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Value of every asset is contained from supply and demand that exist on the market. Altcoin rely on the commons rules of its existence. I don’t think that it has any sense in finding of any exclusive principles of money development.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
People are beginning to understand the idea on which crypto-currencies are built. More and more investors are ready to invest their own funds in them. The value of gold in the faith of people, and the crypt, is held by faith. The value of altcoyins (not all) will grow and may lead to a change in the traditional money market.
Activity: 149
July 10, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
That makes a valuable coin was the team that was behind them or a team of developers. They were able to develop a coin that many investors who are interested in so that the coin will continue to grow.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
Altcoin and bitcoins are valuable because they do have people just like us who believes in them, without those investors they are also nothing, and since we are the one creating value for them and also, if investors find any altcoin uninterested maybe as a result of the development team not doing their work or the project nit following roadmap, it would become valueless
Activity: 77
July 10, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
What makes altcoint valuable is probably because the coint-coint is great for investment, there are many types of altcoint you can choose one or more altcoint that is worth making investment, altcoint investment certainly has good prospects for the future
Activity: 180
July 10, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
in fact, the most valuable is the altcoin make a reputation. When a lot of the positive news coverage, many achievements, and there are products that can indeed be felt directly benefits the community by crypto. Then, of course, a altcoin will be altcoin a favorite look for many people. And this makes the altcoin into a high price.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 02:39:17 AM
Altcoins are only valuable if they have an actual use case and the token economics make sense.

My favorite altcoin AMB is a utility token for a Swiss supply chain platform which is run by multi tiered decentralized master nodes and payouts for node operators are tied to the number of data "bundles" processed and stored each day.

So one of the ingenious things about AMB’s tokenomics is that while all the bundles are fixed at a USD price of $10 (to make adoption easier and consistent), the bundle price is actually paid in AMB based upon the current USD-AMB exchange rate. Therefore, even if you don’t have a node and are simply holding AMB, you are still holding the fuel for the entire AMB-NET. As the network grows, demand for the Nectar, which you hold, will also grow.

Another ingenious part of AMB’s network design is that every time a bundle is purchased, the network will automatically burn 5% of the AMB used to purchase the bundle. As mentioned above, as the network grows, demand for AMB will also grow as users will need it to purchase bundles. This growth in purchased bundles will subsequently increase the rate at which AMB is burned. So the more the network grows, the faster the burn rate is for AMB which will create scarcity. So you have this dichotomy where as the network grows not only will demand for AMB rapidly increase but at the same time, the supply of AMB will rapidly decrease due to more burning. As you’d learn in a basic econ class, an increased demand OR a decreased supply will lead to a price increase. But having both an increased demand AND a decreased supply happening simultanesouly can really cause a snowball into huge growth.
Activity: 236
July 10, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
I think first what make altcoins valuable it implement in life? everyday use. Than how experience Team is and how is big and active community.
Pages:
Jump to: