Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 8. (Read 5747 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
I think its demand in the market that makes any altcoin valuable. If it is well advertised and coin is capable to fulfill the financial requirement and people are convinced and ready to accept the coin, it will be valuable.
Activity: 71
July 16, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
To make sure you know,no altcoin is important in view of its establishment technologies.The just thing that makes a coin more profitable it's the publicity coin has made in the market which is again only cash put resources into the marketing.You can utilize all the considerable innovations you need to make the coin a win yet without cash for marketing,the ICO will flop appallingly.
Activity: 39
July 15, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
In technology, when you create an application and have many users it is successful, and in my opinion, Altcoin is similar, how do you create them for what purpose? develop what? ... etc, if it brings value to society then you succeed.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 10:35:22 AM
What makes the cryptocurrencies or altcoins valuable is that people are tend to go crazy and keeping altcoins as they want it. I think it is most likely the person you love or some things given by your loved ones or friend or something that you can call it a treasure. Being highly accepted by the people in the community is also what makes altcoins valuable. We can see that we can benefit from it mainly financial.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 02:41:07 PM
Mostly the project behind and the team that is developing the use cases. Sometimes they are too linked to Bitcoin in price, but that can change if the business succeeds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
I think first of all, altcoin should be used for something, it should be necessary for solving some problems and then it will be appreciated.
Activity: 119
July 14, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
A normal team of developers and a promising concept will be able to support your token.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 14, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
To me any coin that really need to gain much in market sharing should know why it's coming to market, what problem is it going to solve for it user to adopt it, how can it be able to tackle any bugs that arise in future and should be able to solve them with no time and always stick to their promise. By not leaving the project to the community alone but make sure the mission and their vision is accomplished .
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 14, 2018, 02:30:28 PM
If the currency is not accepted and used by people in the community, then it won't have any value. So, the most important component of altcoin's value is the community.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
In my consideration, altcoins are made  valuable by  the  advanced technology, developing  team behind the project, then the  acceptance of the community who will  use it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 14, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
I can't be of any use to you. But I think there are too many altcoins on the market today. Are you sure we need another one?
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
You just need to find the technology beforehand, and fix it. Maybe if your technology is easier and cheaper, I think you will succeed...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
It depends on the community but in my opinion they become valuable when people starts patronizing the coin and the faith of the community that the price appreciation will gradulally rise overtime. It also affects the demand and supply of the coin.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
if in my view Altcoin has a large space to test the various technologies in it that are in the domain by the world of cryptocurrency, because If there is Altcoin like this, I am sure Altcoin will be highly appreciated by many investors for the future and will definitely be fully trusted by the public, but it would be better if Altcoin can also be stable, if it can be stable with its development will be very meaningful for the future.
Activity: 200
July 14, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
For me an altcoin can be valuable but at first it must be well expose so that investors will know about the project then must have a good insights that the project is unique and most of all it is useful that the project has a good functions and purposes at the community.
Activity: 163
July 14, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
if in my opinion to make alcoin more valuable we must collect the best team that most people and investors want so that our project must be extraordinary and different from others, because we can see that not all projects are really useful for the future, many cases, behind the names of altcoys, the goal of enriching their creators is in front of everything. In 2018.
Activity: 47
July 14, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
Potential, community and its fame. Demand is also what makes anything valuable if there is a good demand for it then the value would keep on increasing as the demand increases. Supply/Demand is a simple economic factor that affects the price of many things.
And also i think somewhat it also depend upon total number of coins available as limited things get costly when there is a shortage.
Activity: 116
July 14, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
I think why altcoin can be profitable on account of high client premium, it can occur with brilliant designers in advertising and battles. What's more, as indicated by my experience up to this point it is a little measure of altcoin really has a high cost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:48:16 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

all cryptocurrency is valuable to people who understand and understand the usefulness of the currencycrypto currency will not be valuable to people who do not understand the currency
Activity: 147
July 13, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Personally, I think, Altcoin becomes a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. Today in the market there are some currencies that have a very high price and I believe someday coins in the market will have good values.

Pages:
Jump to: