Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 18. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 28, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange. We, the bitcoin users makes the altcoin valuable. Because we are the one who keeps it alive and active. We pursue working out with it and we eant to earn some so, it's where we cans show how valuable an altcoin is.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

It will be more valuable if the idea is unique. It should be useful for the user and wide range coverage. If possible there is already a working product that you can introduce, the better.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:39:38 AM
Its the utility that makes it valuable, that's why so many coins will eventually die and be replaced by coins with actual real use cases other than money making machines for devs and coins being traded on exchanges.
Activity: 18
May 28, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
What makes a valuable coin and the design behind it the product or service in which it is integrated. Today in the market there are several currencies that have the price very high and simply offers nothing, I believe that in a few months or years all these coins created for no purpose will turn into dust.
Activity: 129
May 27, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
In the short term 'hype of the utility'.  Then in the long term development and usage.  Utility doesn't mean anything unless the coin is developed and a usage base then to actually use it which requires marketing.  Too bad coins with great utility were not developed or marketed right.
Activity: 18
May 27, 2018, 12:40:17 AM
Altcoin become valuable base on its blockchain's stability. Many altcoins exist without a value because it does'nt have a strong support of blockchain.
If each coin become connected to bitcoin's blockchain, then it would now supported by bitcoin. That will be the start of having value of altcoins.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
Altcoins or cryptocurrency is an asset, and a company or an industry makes a altcoins for the project
and you can use of they tokens to partners with it or buy for services or goods
Activity: 54
May 25, 2018, 02:59:57 PM
Right now the price on almost all coins is based on pure speculation since they are not being used for any real purpose.  An obvious exception are those created just for payments or for use as gas for blockchains.

Since it's speculation it really is about marketing and community.
Activity: 29
May 21, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
I think the bottom line is that you are talking about precious communication. What is important is the first two things that are important people to look at.
Activity: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
Activity: 27
May 20, 2018, 01:01:44 AM
For me altcoin makes valuable is more people who conquer the altcoin in crypto currency. Many people can invest in the ICOs and the altcoins make valuable to the investors.
Activity: 28
May 20, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
In my opinion the community is very important for the value, but for me the developer team is even more important.
Activity: 47
May 19, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. In the future, this will make people free and free.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
May 19, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

The value of the bitcoin depends on the supply and the demand in the cryptocurrency market. I think the volatility of the cryptocurrencies is because of the supply and demand. Pumps and dumps also are happening because of the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
3 main things:

The tecnology, the use case, and the strength & commitment of the team members
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 19, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
In my opinion very important is if the altcoin got some ground breaking technology behind the project. A team and developers with high competence and
also a big community who believes on success of the altcoin. But the most thing that make an altcoin valuable it the usage.
Activity: 85
May 19, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
Simply chose a product that has, at least, deman in the market. May it be local in your country or global.
Then you advertise, that’s where bounty hunters come.
Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Altcoin has a price if it can be used for some useful activity or exchanged for something useful. There are exceptions like collectible things or excitement, but over time the price caused by the excitement drops to zero.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
I'm not sure you are talking about the price or "the value". I think things making altcoin valuable is utilities. Mhmm...Everyone will be interested in the coin which has a clear purpos
Activity: 94
May 19, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
It depends on the community but in my opinion they base on demand and supply of this coin. You should read about their whitepaper and how it will really use in the future. Consider it as your precious coin but you need to read deeply so if you get interested you can buy this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: