Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 20. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
Altcoin become valuable base on its blockchain's stability. Many altcoins exist without a value because it does'nt have a strong support of blockchain.
If each coin become connected to bitcoin's blockchain, then it would now supported by bitcoin. That will be the start of having value of altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
Crypto currency is defiled over time. This is influenced by the constant growth of world production and its limited volume in the market. Thus, it generates demand, which determines the price of the crypto currency.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
I think the most valuable property is the availability of its own blockchain, which was developed from zero.Such coins are very expensive.
Activity: 100
May 15, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
I don't know, discussed it above. But dogecoin has become valuable due to the small fees. This is its value. Conclusion, why your coin?  Undecided
Activity: 89
May 15, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
Making any thing expensive or valuable the best contribution is its technologies and companies.Altcoin value is based on blockchain's stability.But now,this time it becomes more popular.
Activity: 104
May 14, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
Why is no premine so important to making an altcoin valuable?
Activity: 14
May 12, 2018, 08:58:16 PM
Usage keeps the demand up for a coin which keeps the value high because of its continuous high demand. To make ut alt coin valuable find the ways it must be utilized by community
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
Limited Supply and supply/demand.
Energy put in in the form of electricity to secure the blockchain.
Blockchain difficulty level.
The utility of the currency, and how easy it is to use and store.
Perceptions on its value by the public.
Price of Bitcoin.
Media.
Investors.
Scams.
Market dilution.
Innovation.
Confidence in traditional systems.
Legal/Governmental issues.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
Based on what I have read and know, altcoins gains value depending on the technology that backs it and the market cap set by its develops. Obviously, when it has a good technology, more people would actually be convinced to invest in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 12, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

usually, with the development and high prices make a coin becomes valuable. because with Altcoin which has a high level of development, able to have a high level of enthusiasts as well. it is able to trigger the price so high Altcoin soaring. so Altcoin becomes valuable and cares for investors.
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
Idea, hype. It's important not to create some narrowly directed project with no use worldwide or something specific that is not aimed at an ordinary user. Some guys already work in such a direction, so you might wanna watch and think something of yourself
Activity: 93
May 12, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
Theres a lot of reason how can altcoin makes valuable like for example if the project attract more people to patronize their project it can make project alive and if the altcoin have a high chance to boom in the future because of active developer and awesome technology that will click in the market.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
What gives altcoins value is the idea that you can make trades with them and make profit. Most people who understands the system would cling to that idea. And so these people who makes up the community would faithfully engage in trading activities which builds up value for a certain alt.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
in each campaign it is clear that every altcoin will be valuable when many love it or buy it, it is from time to time that the purchase of altcoin becomes valuable, so in each campaign a system of sharing is applied to others.
Activity: 80
May 11, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
I think Altcoin is a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. And good altcoin has big icons, big projects, important reasons why people use this altcoin and a good team.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:25:04 PM
A coin's value will only depend on the project's product itself. I won't deny that hype has a big part on a altcoin value, for example is TRX, They still don't have an actual product but their CEO is doing a great job in hyping it. But in long term, what would be important is the output of each project
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 10, 2018, 10:53:13 PM
whats make altcoin valuable is : great idea, clear uses cases, solve the main problem, solid team and good community.
i think thats the things that you need to for make better altcoin
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

maybe this time that I know with a valuable altcoin price will make a lot of people who hold altcoin and wait until the altcoin prices back stable and especially if altcoin you hold is of high value and can be profitable than more valuable and do not sell altcoin you have, because now the price is altcoin in recovery

Activity: 228
May 10, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
Ideas and practical values ​​in life. Meet the needs of the user. Of course, improving and enhancing efficiency from utility and product improvement has always been a feature of market appeal and increased popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: