Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 37. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
Firstly, you need to find whether they has the ability to develop the project what they mentioned in white paper. Most of the companies now a days coming up with great innovative thought to get huge value for their coins.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 15, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
An altcoins will have a value if it does have a role to contribute for the society. Technologies are invented to help us in our daily lives. An altcoin doesn't just have financial values. It should have also economical values that could somehow bring solution to our economical problems, environmental problems, financial problems, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 15, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
usually in the Social Media platform, an altcoin is used to provide incentives to creators of good quality, and can also be used as a means of payment for advertising.

of course, investors will be more interested and dare to buy the altcoin if, the platform has grown into a large platform such as medium or steemit, and the greater the platform, the higher the price of the altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 01:50:59 AM
It makes value by its supporters or investors to the coin. Less investors means less value. You can base it also on the purpose of developing that altcoin if it is a great project or not or usefull on the crypto community. An altcoin needs a big investors to make it more valuable and also its on the developer if his active or not, its always on the creators of altcoin it depends on them how they deliver the thoughts on what is the best for building a success project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
If you ask me, I believe that the community makes it more valuable. If you look at its usage, it is ultra-easy to use and this is what makes its value to increase.
Activity: 294
January 14, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
What makes altcoin valuable is certainly a demand from the public. You should think about your idea of ​​making coins based on soisial divisions. What users can get if they will use your coins so you have to explain in detail and clearly about the purpose of making your coin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
As a newbie, I think alt coins become valuable if it is easy to mine like Burst or other alts that don't require heavy and expensive computers to mine.
Do you know total profit to mining Burst is worse than other GPU mining coin? You will need to spend a lot of money to buy hard disk drive and spend money to pay the electric bill every month while profit from mining burst does not enough to helo pay these fees.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 07:09:05 PM
As a newbie, I think alt coins become valuable if it is easy to mine like Burst or other alts that don't require heavy and expensive computers to mine.

Something can be easy to mine but have no solid tech behind it at all. It needs something more than being easy to mine I think.
A clear purpose is more important imho.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
For me it will be valuable if it has a silid product that has use in the real world,any coin which doesnt have product will eventually dump in the long run,invest only with the altcoins with good working product or services alteast.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:31:49 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 14, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
altcoin is like bitcoin. but cant be bitcoin.
maybe we use altcoin because we earn from campaign or invest in that ico. we just make own self rich. and im sure people here following campaign for the same reason. they just altcoin, the other coin in crypto. but if many people still use, trading it, hold (for high profit's reason) it make altcoin itself valuable than other altcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
January 14, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
Projects behind altcoin make them valuable. If you create tokens wth eth or NXT or waves, the coins has no value. Projects make the coins valuable. When the project is succesful the prie of the coins will increase slowly. It is natural process in crytpto communty.
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

What gives altcoins value is the idea that you can make trades with them and make profit. Most people who understands the system would cling to that idea. And so these people who makes up the community would faithfully engage in trading activities which builds up value for a certain alt. But then you mentioned you are developing an alt. Your alt will gain initial value based from your project’s vision which includes an 8 to 10 year plan on your roadmap. This is what usually convince people to consider a certain alt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
Value is a fabrication of man. If there's a demand for it (market) it automatically has 'value'. Here's a little thinking excercise: What gives a little piece of paper with a certain number on it valuable?
It's mainly what the other person is willing to pay for the coins. It could be literally worth mostly anything.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
Yes it is good question
I think some improvements makes the altcoin valuable, when some technical changes or some other good news form example when the coin is added in new exchange and also good exchange then this good news will impact on the value and price or in this type of any good news happening for example when any good partner found or make the hardfork then these type of good news also impact to make the best value of the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 14, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Advertising and marketing is a good start but you need to follow that up with a proper game plan that details the next little while ahead. Apart from that be professional and courteous as well as engaging, this will help ensure you have a quality alt. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
January 11, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
Coins are becoming popular because of advertising, but people also invest the projects they like. Rather, social ones.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 11, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
the use of appropriation on excess with the switches of apprentice as developer to gives of release with the company intelligence as offering service and collecting supports of funding to begins with new projects and running as listed of the company with the archipelago.
Activity: 326
January 11, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
You can use all the great technologies you want to make the coin a success but without money for marketing,the ICO will fail terribly.
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 06:12:00 AM
People's investments make bitcoin valuable, the essence of bitcoin is cryptocurrencies, which are worthless if not invested, and the better you project, the faster your bitcoin appreciates.
Pages:
Jump to: