Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 40. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

I want to know what is the connection between the altcoin and blockchain you developed? Why does a social software need to issue tokens? What is the value of this token? Huh
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
in my view, topics people will care about:

- reduced energy consumption
- privacy
- scalability (tps)
- usability (market place, social media, rfid)

good luck!
Tal
Activity: 88
January 04, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
Because of high user interest and demand that can make altcoin valuable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
One would need true adaptability between crypto and real life usage. for example let's take Instagram, if there is a way people can earn by posting photos, imagine what kind of platform we will be giving to people, not only to socialize but to earn Crypto via social platform. Another example would be paying people for being active on forums and other platforms where they would earn money thru their activity points and things of that nature. I mean there ate lot of ideas in there but the real challenge is how to integrate them in the real world.

Imagine doing something that you like and at the same time earning. The time is changing where people loved going to office because that was the only source of income, now the source of income and methods of earnings have changed especially with Cryptos.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
Firstly it useful product of course , but many projects donnot have product at all , and cost much because of big society , marketing ,etc.

Aside from making altcoin more valuable are actual usage of altcoins, this will result into high demand on the society and low supply in a market. Plus the achievements was given to investors and the trusts ratings, making it more confident to be the best coin in all cryptos.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 04, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
Firstly it useful product of course , but many projects donnot have product at all , and cost much because of big society , marketing ,etc.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 03:35:22 AM
Because of its advantage altcoin is so much popular in the current time of this world. For many more reasons, people can invest into any altcoin.
Without any fee or by paying a very low fee where it is necessary they cam trading money by altcoins. This is marking highly to make a thing valuable that people get benefit by investing into altcoin and any positive thing is very much needed plus point for any type of things and that is the most positive plus point for altcoins.
The way of any altcoins future can be changed by the reaction of people. These coins can be more valuable if they can handle the choice of people and fulfill them.
Activity: 308
December 17, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
it depends on how you can use this alt coin in the market more over what would the benefit on your daily life if you invest on a certain altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 09:10:55 PM
In my opinion, the team behind the coin, their concept and its sustainability in long run in the market and price are the main factors to make a coin valuable.
Activity: 518
December 17, 2017, 08:18:46 PM
For me altcoin makes valuable is more people who conquer the altcoin in crypto currency. Many people can invest in the ICOs and the altcoins make valuable to the investors.
Activity: 364
December 17, 2017, 01:22:19 PM
Altcoin is so popular in this world because of its advantage. People can invest here for many reasons.
They can trade money without any fee or paying very low fee by using altcoin. People get benefit by investing into altcoin which is marking highly to make a thing valuable. Peoples reaction can change the way of any altcoins future. If they handle the choice of users they can more valuable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 08:25:51 AM
What makes an altcoin valuable?
The value of such virtual thing as a cryptocurrency in my humble opinion is just a kind of agreement between 2 or more persons who sell and buy some coin thinking it has some value that suits the buyer and the seller. The same thing is with artworks. Nobody knows the real value of them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
December 17, 2017, 05:56:15 AM
As we know that the blockchain of BItcoin is quiet congested nowadays, in mass adoption, altcoin is needed as an alternative, making it useful in such specific utility usage like payment, incentives, backed goods, tokens, and every usage that altcoin may be applicable of.

Pincoin is an example of this. They will build a platform that aims to bring payment system in the blockchain medium at ease in minimal fees and allows you lend, incentivize, and borrow money from the platform wiht unlimited opportunities.

After the mass adoption, I see vast of altcoin soar as an laternative of payment, and for sure, PINCOIN is one of this altcoin.
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 05:42:55 AM
Maybe because now many people who believe in altcoin, so many investors who invest their money in altcoin by placing a high price that is currently very valuable altcoin. Many people are interested and make a second plan besides bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is too high so they switch to altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
December 17, 2017, 04:42:48 AM
Obviously the interest an alt gets. Interest is build mainly build by usability, price development and marketing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 04:34:50 AM
Steady plan and goals that are achievable are making altcoin valuable. Also, high interest in the altcoin is making specific altcoin valuable to others. With the plan that is explained through the whitepaper and with the achievable technology, investors can back the altcoin and push it to the top. With the more demands of altcoin, it is slowly becoming successful. Before a successful sale, it would be also good to start the campaign that has the good background and that is awarding and giving something in the return for the advertisers. That way, when still in ICO phase, the tokens that will later be transferred to coins if successful can be ranked with a high market value from a very start.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 04:25:23 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Make good advertising in youtube or social media then blog.
After your altcoin is known by more people, more people interesting and make demand to your altcoin very high. Fianlly your altcoin is valuable. Of course you have to make an interesting project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:59:10 AM
needs, people needs  Wink

let's think for a second, if you wanna a buy a stuff and the stuff are already hard to find will the price go cheaper or more expensive ? But you're really need it, if you wanna be the seller will you sell it for a cheap price or expensive ?
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 01:48:54 AM
I think it's the team and the purpose of the project.After that the next one is how the bitcoin will be presented on the community. If these three are working together for making it reality then no doubt the community is the one that will make it more valuable. 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 17, 2017, 01:25:25 AM
I think altcoin was so good and very valuable or valuable possibility because there are many people who are interested in using altcoin as a means of investment rates tend to rise. in fact every year will always have changes that are so fantastic, altcoin, also known as a highly qualified technology as a tool for modern transactions. Thus altcoin will be sought after by most people and are interested in taking part in it.

for me also the way on how you may benefited by this you can now have at least some profit by altcoin the way on how thus it may valuable for. Altcoin some of it are having the good potential and also you can make a living by this so this is how it may valuable for.
Pages:
Jump to: