Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 42. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 09:32:59 AM
Development team and the technology plays a very important role in any coin. And an actual marketing is also required to make a coin valuable.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 04, 2017, 09:14:59 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

the project itself,if your coin supply is enough for the target value
 and the campaign strategies .popularity is one aspect that makes the ico
prosper so you must improve good advertisement in regards to your project..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:11:36 AM
Altcoins become valuable on three main things: first is it's actual worth.  Easiest definition of something becoming valuable is the fact that it is worth something to someone regardless of how much it is and then the value becomes more as more people also see it in the same light.  For instance, a vintage car becomes valuable because a lot of people are now into collecting and restoring these.  Second, functionality of a thing makes it valuable. If altcoins become more convenient and easy to use, people will see it's worth and consider it valuable. This principle applies to mass transportation becoming valuable in a society because a lot of people see its convenience when getting to and from places without having to drive by yourself.  Last, it's rarity.  A thing becomes valuable too if it's rare and limited.  In the case of altcoins though, I don't think this really applies but if cryptotraders see a certain altcoins's value despite it being limited, it's value may flourish.
Activity: 378
December 04, 2017, 08:58:25 AM
Technically speaking, an altcoin has value for the same reason everything else has value  people are willing to assign that much value to the object.
If the dev and community is focus on there project altcoins getting high the target of value
Every project has a target and goal to achieve.
I agree, as long as they focus on basic goals by building a planned marketing. There coins will be still valuable.
Although not all altcoins projects are successful, but at least they remain on target and development. I am sure they will still be successful in the future.
Activity: 574
December 04, 2017, 07:29:13 AM
Technically speaking, an altcoin has value for the same reason everything else has value  people are willing to assign that much value to the object.
If the dev and community is focus on there project altcoins getting high the target of value
Activity: 63
December 04, 2017, 02:01:55 AM
i think the value of any product comes from its use in physical and digital platform. if no one uses the coin, even though it has high demand right now, its value will slope down. majority of people should accept that something has a value before we all can say something is valuable in a long term basis.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 01:57:27 AM
What gives value to a cryptocurrency is its real world utility and practical usage. If you're planning on launching your own coin you need to think of a service or product that people need, and that people will use - and then think about a way to tokenize or monetize it (in case its an erc20 token, for example... maybe you could take a cut of every transaction that goes through your platform).
You right. Altcoin price grow up with good product to people is stable in long term. With stable price, people will start to use more that altcoin and that altcoin will have good value.
Activity: 45
December 04, 2017, 01:22:01 AM
What are some of the altcoins that were big scams. What were the big fails?
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 03, 2017, 06:45:17 PM
Altcoin must be presented to the people in the way that will make it popular. Dev management and the campaign would contribute a lot to this aspects and ideas. If you have a plan for developing an altcoin your presentation of your altcoin must be smartly presented to people and advertised. With good advertising comes a big base of investors that will support your campaign till the very end. Afcorsee your token must get through the process of ICO to get to the status of the altcoin. It would be nice if you had legit and meaningful plans and not scam projects cause many devs nowadays are scammers and are looking only for the easy profit. Be smart and make a lot of research and with good campaign and promises you will attract a lot of people for joining you to your goal of pushing your coin to the final phase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
December 03, 2017, 05:43:04 PM
Community sets price by demand. Also if people need this altcoin for doing something, they are buying it and prise rise
Activity: 126
December 03, 2017, 05:38:25 PM
What gives value to a cryptocurrency is its real world utility and practical usage. If you're planning on launching your own coin you need to think of a service or product that people need, and that people will use - and then think about a way to tokenize or monetize it (in case its an erc20 token, for example... maybe you could take a cut of every transaction that goes through your platform).
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
December 03, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

The key is how are they gonna spend it ? Any usability on buyings? There are so may creators are introduced their coins and said its gonna hit 100% extra bonus like. So the thing is how successful they are? It should give some strong trust in upcoming projects.
So that will decide the success of your coin. Just think yourself like if you buy a new tokens in ICO of any. what do you expect?
Thinks as a investor
Activity: 45
December 03, 2017, 03:43:52 PM
The popularity can be a big factor to that but also the price of bitcoin or the trend of its value can make a huge difference to the trend of the value of your altcoin, like ethereum for example, which has the similar trend with bitcoin's value.

So when bitcoin drops, then an altcoin can enter the market?

Activity: 672
December 03, 2017, 06:32:07 AM
The demand and supply of a particular coin makes it valuable in the crypto world. The community I.e those that are holding the coin will give value to it, if they sell coin very low then the price keeps going down and become valueless.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2017, 06:26:17 AM
The popularity can be a big factor to that but also the price of bitcoin or the trend of its value can make a huge difference to the trend of the value of your altcoin, like ethereum for example, which has the similar trend with bitcoin's value.
Activity: 240
December 03, 2017, 05:39:57 AM

Most basically, the ICO's tend to be valuable if it have reliable people in it specifically a team that will implement and make the whole ICO project successful to happen. Alternative coins (altcoins) are valuable in a sense that it has many uses and purposes that it establish to make it useful to attract and gain supports from potential investors and consumers.
Activity: 50
December 03, 2017, 05:34:13 AM
The basic things which I look for are Tech, Developer, Total amount and the community backing it. with speculator around and good backing of the coin. There you have your coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 03, 2017, 05:15:07 AM
Marketing of the scam coin ICO.

A "coin" must have excellent douche-nozzlery qualities to attract investard mush mouth broken English foreigner pajeet shitbirds clutching profits coins centralized insecure exchanger profitz money FIAT's fer teh ROI's.

NOTE:
I seen an ebook for sale at Neowin.net as a sponsored content advertisement.
The ad offered a book saying something like "Mastering Ethereum" for around $500.
Yupo.. buy the book from them so you too can shitcoin for profits via the king of scam coins ETHEREUM the ICO.
Ha-fucking,larious  Cheesy

gay.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 03, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
Coin to gain some value and importance needs code that works. Processes transactions quickly and reliably, is secure, and has many useful applications. This includes software for nodes, miners, pool operators, wallets, and API’s (Application Programming Interface) to connect into other applications.
Active community that works well together, providing leadership, direction, marketing, and product management.
Software developers who are incentivized to update, maintain, add new features, and integrate the cryptocurrency with application providers.
Miners who can make money processing the transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 03, 2017, 03:56:26 AM
I think the ethereum is the ones who increases the popularity and the value of altcoin, because ever since ethereum is made the altcoin world known and become popular, and spread the knowledge about it, thats why the eth is the ones who increases the altcoin. And i encourage every one to help the altcoin.
Etherum is indeed the beginning of the awakening of altcoin. Since there is etherum the popularity of altcoin is increasingly believed and increasingly taken into account by the community. I as a trader will make altcoin as an option in making investment. I've seen the development of altcoin and now altcoin values ​​are getting higher, although it is so far to be able to compete with bitcoin but altcoin has the prospect of being part of the growing development of digital currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: