Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 47. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 12:02:17 AM
If we are talking the value of a coins, the main factor that's effect in a value of one coins is demand of all use, it because if there is no demand and there is no user want to buy your coins definitely your coins has no value.

Price and demand is directly proportional, meaning the highest demand the Highest its value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 11:56:48 PM
an altcoin is valuable if the coin has a good product,good community using its product,investors and most imporantly has a good team development.
Activity: 140
November 28, 2017, 11:48:52 PM

I don’t think so everyone is this much open to experience new coins? People are investing into digital currencies for profit not for fun or experience.

I don’t think so these new ICOs are going to have massive support especially in the presence of famous altcoins like waves, neo and the legend of crypto currency, bitcoin. The altcoin which is going to stay best in this year rather last two months is waves.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 28, 2017, 11:30:32 PM
For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

the use of the coin is indeed the thing that determined the value of the altcoin. what the ico doing and done will affect the value, the price of bitcoin too have a significant effect. usually the more bitcoin rise it will make altcoin down but it also make the altcoin rise when bitcoin stop rising.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 11:15:32 PM
The value of a token depends on whether it has a practical application.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 28, 2017, 11:05:48 PM
I made a youtube video that explains what to look for in ICO's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw&t=0s

That should help you, PM me if you have any questions. Enjoy
Thanks for the video! Great set of questions to approach evaluating ICO's.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 11:02:52 PM
The altcoin can't be a copy cat of another coin or else it is not going anywhere and is only a means of a pump and dump.  An altcoin needs to be unique in its own aspect and attract investors to the coin.  The coin also needs a long term plan and goal.  The investor should say, Wow, this coin does have potential and I could see this coin going strong in 5 years!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 28, 2017, 10:54:42 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?
I will tell you three things that make an altcoin valuable:
1: Usage
2: Usage
3: Usage
Let no man talk you into splashing money on getting people to talk or write about it like Steemit does. Where is steem today with all that. But look at Bitcoin, who gets paid for talking about Bitcoin? None! But Facebook is in the moon.

Again, look at Facebook. Does anyone get paid for posting on their timeline by Mark Zukerberg? Nope! Where is Facebook today? But off course very high on the ladder. OP, try and adjust your project to include what the public will passionately seek.
Activity: 45
November 28, 2017, 10:35:41 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

People in this community gives value to a token or coins. If you want your altcoin to be successful and have value, you will need to advertise it well and make sure that your campaign has what it takes for people to also believe that your altcoin will really be profitable. In this forum, many of the people are really willing to invest in alt's but in order for them to invest in your coin, the coin must be well presented, unlike the shitty coins.

What do you think the strategy is for gathering momentum in the forums? Say if it was a good idea? How does it spread here?
Activity: 113
November 28, 2017, 01:07:19 PM
hmmz, something that makes altcoin valuable is how we can stay skilled in analyzing the altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 28, 2017, 12:50:30 PM
It all depends on what kind of altcoin it is. Is it a utility token? Is it a platform? Has it got some ground breaking tech behind it? How large is the Community and also who is the Team and what DEVELOPERS does it have? There are many components that deem a coins value and only time can tell for each coin how it will perform and what it's value will be.
Activity: 308
November 28, 2017, 12:41:33 PM
I think the possibility of altcoin be good because andyak people who know and use altcoin as teransaksi in the digital world, then from tu in the current era more and more are interested in altcoins.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
November 27, 2017, 11:07:57 PM
I think the first needed is the community, make the community growth, give the correct and good information about your altcoin, publish what you will do with your altcoin,(POW) is usually seen as a reference too, do not imitate other altcoin in publications because it will reduce opinion in the public, make social information as much as possible, posting on bitcointalk.org and websites that have been trusted
Activity: 434
November 27, 2017, 10:31:36 PM
For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

Activity: 420
Merit: 119
November 27, 2017, 10:11:51 PM

People in this community gives value to a token or coins. If you want your altcoin to be successful and have value, you will need to advertise it well and make sure that your campaign has what it takes for people to also believe that your altcoin will really be profitable. In this forum, many of the people are really willing to invest in alt's but in order for them to invest in your coin, the coin must be well presented, unlike the shitty coins.
Activity: 168
November 27, 2017, 09:45:09 PM
As long as people are supporting it and promoting it widely. Also it should be a legit coin that don't use people just to fool them around makes it valuable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Another way to make your altcoin valuable is to back it with something. Maybe you could consider creating it on the Bancor network, so it has a constant reserve of some other coin in it, eg BNT or ETH.
Activity: 45
November 27, 2017, 07:33:17 PM
I think, Almost the same as bitcoin
Factors affecting altcoin value.
The technically can be divided into three groups as follows:
1. Supply and demand factors,
2. Sentiment and market psychology, and
3. Volatility.

OK, so let's break this down into a bit of a flow:

1. Supply and Demand:
In the current state of the market: a good altcoin that wants it's coins to be spread socially should choose a number of coins based on what? Dogecoin make an absurd amount and the value seems no to increase much. Would it be worth as much as ether if it had chosen a smaller amout of coins? It seems like Dogecoin wanted the coin denomination to be subdivided. Like Dogecoin was making pennies, while bitcoin was making 1000 bills.

How many coins would you create for your altcoin if you wanted it to be the value of $1 after 1 year.

Also, could you develop marketing plans that focus on slowly increasing the value of the coin?

2. Sentiment and market psychology
What do you think the market psychology is at the moment. I think the big investors are wary, however, with all the buzz, this could be a good time to spread the adoption of cryptocurrencies. What's the easiest way to get the average Joe to get coin?

3. Volatility
I could imagine a 3-5 year plan for the marketing and approach to try to smooth volatility. This is typically what companies do to ensure themselves in normal markets. What are some other ways?
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 06:43:32 PM
I think, Almost the same as bitcoin
Factors affecting altcoin value.
The technically can be divided into three groups as follows:
1. Supply and demand factors,
2. Sentiment and market psychology, and
3. Volatility.
Activity: 364
November 27, 2017, 06:15:47 PM
I think why altcoin can be valuable because of high user interest, it can happen with smart developers in marketing and campaigns. And according to my experience until recently it is a small amount of altcoin actually has a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: