Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 46. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 14, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
Nowadays I dont really trust new altcoins because of the scam projects being initiated by some people. But if I will become interested that means I have done my background checks and seen what the project is about and also the teams involved.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
I believe because the product the alt coin is bringing into the market, the development team, token a location,  and the value it seeks to add to the market, these are some of the things i consider before venturing into an alt coin.  I just join daam ico that I like and indeed sometimes I lose but if I patiently hold it then it's okay, its value up and cover my losses
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
Now i am not beliveing any coin until they come up with real working product based on my experience some project i invested still its price is low but holding for long term for example COSS, Dropil , Utrust , Ethlend these some coins i am going to hold for long term for sure . Its just example still lots more coins running based on real working product .
Activity: 48
July 13, 2018, 01:11:12 AM
I think my intuition is pretty accurate.
When I got to know their project product line team in depth, I think it is worth investing. I will not hesitate to invest in their projects. In the end, it turns out that my vision is not bad. Because I also earned some good profits.
Activity: 65
July 12, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
The emergence of a new altcoin takes a long time to observe and study it to determine if it is a liar. Everything before ico can't be used as a reference, but if ico is finished and then see if its behavior is improving the project all the time.
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
Because altcoin will get a good impetus in the future, if we do these exercises, we can gain experience. We need to trade counterfeit COINS by choosing cheap COINS that have the potential to raise prices.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 12, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
I always read its description, check the rating, talk with other members. It is also possible to find the history of creation of this altcoin, it helps too.
Activity: 79
July 12, 2018, 04:46:11 AM
The main thing that I pay attention to is the idea of ​​the project and the readiness of the product or work on it.  The next is the work and seriousness of the team.  And one more important point is marketing policy.  If the team is able to advertise itself and its project, it will attract more investors and create an agiotage.
Activity: 37
July 11, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
I read their entire undertaking and why they have made the new coin. In the event that there is a substantial purpose behind making such coin at exactly that point I continue encourage on the grounds that I realize that if the coin doesn't have any motivation to be made then it won't stick around for additional time. At that point comes the exploration about the organization, where they are from, the designers, their capacities and identities and so on... The ICOs are additionally a decent method to know whether a coin will be fruitful one. See the aftereffects of their ICOs and you will know whether to put resources into it or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
At the moment, the only thing I believe in is a confident team that has already been able to raise several campaigns. And it goes without saying that the very idea of ​​the project should be adequate

I do not easily trust new altcoins, because nowadays people are using many different style and strategy to try to earn money in an easy way, meaning they are trying all what they can to scam other people, so for me I don't believe easily when I see a new altcoins come out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
The new altcoins in their majority is garbage that is needed only to lure investors. There are always very few truly valuable and socially necessary projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 11, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
in my opinion, Altcoin could be an alternative for us. because the goal is made Altcoin is to cover the weakness of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
At the moment, the only thing I believe in is a confident team that has already been able to raise several campaigns. And it goes without saying that the very idea of ​​the project should be adequate
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
You will not believe me, but I do not believe in projects, I'm pussy to speculation and manipulation. We can only correctly understand and feel this world, because now the crypto-currencies are very strongly bent in the price
Activity: 99
July 10, 2018, 11:59:06 PM
The value addition the coin brings to the market makes me trust it.reading through the project lay out gives you a closer look at the product the coin brings to the market. if the product will fill a certain empty gap then its worth investing in
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
To trust the new project, I properly study it, I look who is in its members. Be sure to read the White Paper.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
New project. There are a lot of good projects that just decided to get into the blockchain system, otherwise it is not called, but nevertheless, there are good projects and they are promising.
Activity: 92
July 10, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
Good team, good project, good whitepaper, clear future plans, transparency. All these things need to be gathered to make me to trust the project. Now the project which I am following is Ambit Mining, it has all features of good ICO and I trust its team very much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 09, 2018, 10:32:08 PM
For me what things that make me trust on new altcoin are their community relationship & their roadmap. I believe that development can't stand without the community, like it or not but they can make any positive or negative vibrant. So this relationship are the most important thing how new project will go in the next future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 09, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
I gain trust for new coins from the idea behind the project which normally is written in the whitepaper. Some ideas proves feasible enough to gain roots in the crypto market and as such are worth participating in. Also, the team members especially the credentials earns them trust.
Pages:
Jump to: