Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 47. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
July 09, 2018, 10:29:31 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Probably the most important thing for me is the information about the people who are managing the project. I want to see identifiable experience that directly relates to their role and a record of success at achieving goals. While business and technology play an important role in how successful a project could potentially be it will never get their without good managers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
Because many people have seen other people get a profit from the investment in new coins, it has attracted more people to participate, and there is data to show that ICO is more prosperous this year.

although the data shows an increase but for the development of many also disclose that ico today is only projeck monkey which most are scamer
There have been many altcoins in the market, and it's hard to determine which one is best. What makes me trust to new Altcoin would be its potential. It's a best move if we do research to gain knowledge and not to be impulsive. What I mostly consider when I pick a coin would be its volume ratio, market cap, or the 24 hour price change. In addition, you need to do more research, and make sure that you completely are comfortable with your investment or trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 09, 2018, 10:09:30 PM
I was an avid Fan of Ian Balina, and I seriously followed his every single move since last year and made great profits with investments like Dragonchain, Simple Token, Bluezelle, Power Ledger and many more, the only problem is for the bear market, even Ian Balina, the great searcher of diamond in the pool of plastics can't escape the bear's claws - meaning on a scale of a thousand ICOs, only 5 are legit, and only 1 will prosper(Not sure if this is an exaggeration or not but this is how I look at it). So it's become a matter of hardwork DYOR and LUCK to get to that .1% diamond-quality ICO.

All I can say is in the bear market, an ICO thats going downtreands does not mean it's a scam anymore. No one can really predict and control how the market works, that goes for the ICO's team as well. Maybe in bear markets, we can keep increasing the number of our holdings (selling at a higher price and buying at a lower to increase quantity) that is, if you really believe in that project in the long run.

Whatever market there is, it only comes up to you. DYOR is the key because there are still so many profitable investments I see in the market today, it's just a matter of timing and luck to be a part of them. I suffered a lot in these bear times because I was very used to how the market went during the bull's age but I believe in crypto in the long run, so I will just stand in the sidelines for now and wait for the perfect opportunity to go in. The time when we need a lesser luck and an increasing amount of hardwork during DYOR.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 09:35:42 PM
not many ico or altcoin  startup based trusted, I trust some depending on whitepaper or project they are working on, it is very difficult to distinguish trusted altcoin with SCAM some new altcoin is very difficult to distinguish because altcoin fraudsters becoming smart so many users are deceived. for sure try check out they project for you can make your investment is positive.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
Reading their whitepaper and roadmap if the new altcoin is very promising project. The you can research who's behind to that project. If you are satisfied lastly you do is to invest now.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 09, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Actually I read their white paper and website carefully.If those are okay then I will decide to do anything with that project.By the way,team is also important.Those makes me trust a new altcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
Because many people have seen other people get a profit from the investment in new coins, it has attracted more people to participate, and there is data to show that ICO is more prosperous this year.

although the data shows an increase but for the development of many also disclose that ico today is only projeck monkey which most are scamer
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:25:04 PM
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
The new coin should be stable and at a good price. I think that the market must have a good co-ordinating coin with bitmunk.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
Recently there are very few promising altcoyins. I have to choose something interesting and promising for longer and longer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
You can trust this thing as it is there since long and in terms of market cap it is huge. But if you are buying other altcoins then do some research before purchasing that. If you want to start then start with small investment first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 09, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
Altcoin new or old must have certain characteristics that shows that it's a good coin! New altcoin must be decentralized, have a developer or group of developers, have a finite supply and must be open and it's code verifiable in github!
Activity: 12
July 09, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
I have never invested in a coin that recently appeared on the market, because we do not yet know how Tim is. How managers ask questions, how they execute the term air sentence. How they gave the last news. Whether a coin can actually solve the problem.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
Usually when I do my choice about some new alternative cryptocurrency I would look on the project obviously, because every token is representing the project that issued it. So by looking on the project you can predict the future of particular token.
Activity: 53
July 09, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
I definitely look at its roadmap - most Altcoins have this published first and of course I look at the team.
Activity: 64
July 09, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
I do not know for sure, but I think it will have a great influence on altcoin if it is released in different exchange markets. So maybe finding out beforehand will be a differentiating factor.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
I read carefully the whitepaper to set a potential gauge for the coin. If there is an ICO, the results are a good indicator of the future success of the company. I also assess if the route map is realistic. I graduate my investment according to the results of the first stages of the project.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:12:15 AM
Low pre-mine
Daily Updates
Good team
Follow the road map
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
I trust a new altcoin only after I researched their project in great detail. The first good sign of a good coin is the project whitepaper, you can get a lot of information out of it. And then you should research the team background thoroughly: how driven they are, how committed, how talented to see the project through to success. Then you can rely on the coin and join the ICO campaign.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 08, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
Transparency is the key man. As well as the aggressiveness of the team when it comes to engage in their community like what mainframe did. Awareness is the aim as always if you truly believe in your project there's no way to be ashame of promoting it.
Pages:
Jump to: