Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 59. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Sure, everything that needed to prove that they are real and serious in taking their businesses. Do not waste your money into something random anonymous coins.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
I try to understand the whole project and what advantages  can it give to the users, I try to look also if they have big potential in the market, when they have many investors to go in then there is a big chance for the coin to have good future.
Activity: 39
June 04, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
When I am buying new altcoin, my first criteria is to check their project. I consider selecting a new altcoin with project that is possible, unique and will solve issues on the users in blockchain technology. Second is to check the dev team backgrounds if they are not hiding their real identity.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
because usually I see that there is a chance the coin has a great future. In fact there is potential that the coins with the sophisticated technology can be developed and become the best coins in the future. And I see from the concept, and the proceeds when the ICO. If many investors and buyers, there is a chance the coin will have a great future.
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
This may be its value and function. Some altcoin does not have related functions, but is created to overthrow bitcoin. I believe that a powerful altcoin can last for many years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
Good team, good project, good whitepaper, clear future plans, transparency. All these things need to be gathered to make me to trust the project. Now the project which I am following is Ambit Mining, it has all features of good ICO and I trust its team very much.
Activity: 83
June 04, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
First of all, I will check the CEO's work experience, including whether the blockchain technology developers have rich work experience. Including which foundations have invested in them
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 03:02:34 AM
a successful sale would certainly be attracted the attention of many people to await the presence of new altcoin. much of the programme-on sale and will be waiting for the new altcoin to get off is cheaper than the price of the ICO and then sell it when it has reached higher than the ICO. of course, the team will also be a separate concern whether new altcoin deserves to be invested or not.
Activity: 21
June 04, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
When looking at a new coin, I do a lot of research on the particular coin and all it has to offer me or the real world application. The more information, the better. If the coin has a lot of unrealistic ideas then I am more likely to be hesitant. When a project, such as Bitcoin Origin per say, has a lot of potential upside to it in terms of ambitious ideas but achievable aims such as a multi-fork or a severless Blockchain, then I am much more likely to invest in such a project. There has to be a balance in the amount of strengths and weaknesses. They have a large amount of potential at Bitcoin Origin if it goes well so keep an eye out for that and read up on their whitepaper
Here's their whitepaper to make it easier for you: https://www.bitcoinorigin.io/pdf/BitcoinOrigin-PositionPaper.pdf
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
Read the white paper and also do a background check about their development team and achievements to avoid getting scammed in the future.
Activity: 158
April 11, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Read their white paper and also do a background check about their development team and achievements.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
For me the trust comes through the team and the project. If the project has a existing product to beat the market in decentralized way then it should catch the investor eye. Some Altcoins have their own Dapp like Cellblocks and when it comes in market after ICO it makes a price boom regardless of market situation, I believe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
In fact, given the skills of social engineering and speculation, blindly believe in any altcoin is not worth it. We need only deep technical analysis and understanding of project assets.               
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
new altcoins appear in the market through ico or other projects and they provide interesting information about the coins they spend so we are interested to have them so I think their marketing role is very important to get us interested in buying new coin dams
Activity: 88
March 27, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
I only trust new altcoin which was researched very carefully by me and i read the whitepaper of that project very slowly , check everything in it including the development team or the owner to make sure they're legits.
Activity: 76
March 27, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
First things first. I look for concept and the team behind it. If i know someone that has good reputation in crypto world then i would invest on it immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
I need community engagement. All active on their social media. Answering questions about the project. Since mass adoption is the only way this will work, it's imperative that we continue to discuss it publicly. What's cyrpto without community support?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

The factors why I trust a new altcoin are that: They have a very nice platform of their project and it can be found on their whitepaper. They have a roadmap and updated social media account.  They have a well trained bounty manager containing more than 30 trust. They will update on their payment or contibute a stake after a week or an updated spreadsheet. They have a bigger community which means many bounty hunter trust their project. That are the factors that qualify my standard in choosing and trust a new altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2018, 06:12:12 PM
There are a lot of factors I look for when I invest on a new altcoin. These factors I myself have found out to be good for determining what is a good altcoin to what's not. Therefore helping me fron getting vitimized by scams or facing losses. The factors I have stated were the supply, the vision of the project, how near it is to bitcoin,and how good is their team.
Activity: 124
March 26, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
These things :

Team
Idea
execution
Supply

I suggest to see these coins

XLM
PRG
XVG

Study them and see their potential
Pages:
Jump to: