Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 58. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
If you are saying about the ico then i find a good ico which will be very successful, i don't need a very good website i just want a very good project and everything depends on that, if the project is trash then i will not invest on it or even join a campaign on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
June 04, 2018, 05:54:09 AM
What made me believe in the new altcoins? There may be innovations that new altcoins have. They built a project with an innovative and different from other altcoins. So they attract enthusiasm from the cryptocurrency user to buy or invest there. The purpose of a project is very important.
This is a rather risky investment. A new idea may not be in demand. In order to make a decision about investing, it is necessary to somehow evaluate the prospects of the project for a long distance.
Activity: 446
June 04, 2018, 05:49:48 AM
I think that must of us are always looking for the most important things of almost all the projects, as an example, the telegram channel, the website, the funds raised and so on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
June 04, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
of course I do not easily believe that, before I decide to invest, I see and learn very well how their whitepapers, their website look, their team background, and how they manage their community
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
I think if I believe in a new altcoin, then I must think that its project is innovative, and its team is excellent, and its products will have a certain amount of demand!
You are very correct.If a project is not innovative,it will not really make an impact these days with a lot of projects.Innovative project backed by a great team.I see a lot of ICOs these days with offering that their tokens will be used to make payments because it is cheaper and faster than existing tokens.To me,that is a rather poor proposition.Investors should demand more
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
Most projects promise more than they can achieve on their white paper (which in some cases are plagiarized),so for me,i focus on the team and adviser.If they are well known figures in cryptocurrency with requisite skill and integrity,that to me is a very importnat consideration when I am making a decision to invest in a project.A shitty project give a shitty result,no matter how good the project is on paper
Activity: 344
June 04, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
What made me believe in the new altcoins? There may be innovations that new altcoins have. They built a project with an innovative and different from other altcoins. So they attract enthusiasm from the cryptocurrency user to buy or invest there. The purpose of a project is very important.
Activity: 137
June 04, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
First I try to inderstand if the coin has some comparative advances, and the important thing for me is an ability to be implemented easily and usefully into real life.
We dom't need to mulpiply even successful projects, that can't bring much
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
I think if I believe in a new altcoin, then I must think that its project is innovative, and its team is excellent, and its products will have a certain amount of demand!
Activity: 217
June 04, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
It's best to have a partner or advisor who is a well-known crypto figure. Or be groups like bountyhive, krypital support
Activity: 17
June 04, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
When looking at a new coin, I do a lot of research on the particular coin and all it has to offer me or the real world application. The more information, the better. If the coin has a lot of unrealistic ideas then I am more likely to be hesitant. When a project, such as Bitcoin Origin per say, has a lot of potential upside to it in terms of ambitious ideas but achievable aims such as a multi-fork or a severless Blockchain, then I am much more likely to invest in such a project. There has to be a balance in the amount of strengths and weaknesses. They have a large amount of potential at Bitcoin Origin if it goes well so keep an eye out for that and read up on their whitepaper
Here's their whitepaper to make it easier for you: https://www.bitcoinorigin.io/pdf/BitcoinOrigin-PositionPaper.pdf

I've also read this position paper and what stood out to me was that there is no ICO for this coin, rather, its self funded which leads me to believe that the founders have great faith that their coin will succeed. I like the transparency behind this project.
Activity: 134
June 04, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Perhaps its stability with regards to its price and also if I see a lot of efforts and support to that coin coming from the community.
Activity: 35
June 04, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
When I look for a new coin I am looking at a team, if it suits me, I work in an advertising company if it is not over, or I invest if I really believe in a company
Activity: 556
June 04, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
The one of basis i've been looking for is the number of participants in bounty programs and the number of social advertisement. If this has a good number it mean this is a good campaign to join.
Activity: 476
June 04, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
The main idea of the project, team and advisors, applicability of the tokens can influence my trust a new alt coin.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 04, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
I trust them if they have a working product or at least they are working on it. Its a real business with a real project, its far more realistic for me because its business not some kind of gamble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:07:54 AM
First of all, the project that this coin presents, as well as the team that works on it!
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
Good team (skilled and active members on social networks)
Good project (with a unique goal to be unique in crypto world)
Good whitepaper
Clear future plans and respected roadmap
Transparency (about how team coins are used for exemple)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Read the white paper and also do a background check about their development team and achievements to avoid getting scammed in the future.
Thats right. doing the analysis is certainly the most important thing before you believe in the coin you will buy. the analysis can be anything like looking at the development team if all its members development are credible, then check on their coin specifications, their project, their whitepapers, and so on. do that so you're absolutely trust of the future of the coin
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
When i trust a new altcoin, i will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.
I appreciate the arrival of the new Altcoin. because I believe that their presence will be a change for better market development. so I strongly support their presence and make them part of the coins I support to make the future of Cryptocurrency well improved.
Pages:
Jump to: