Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 60. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
I basically about their project if find it really interesting and makes an analysis and see if it will go to trend because in order for a company to survive in the business world you need to keep up with the trend then after that I'll do a little background checked regarding the developer of the project to see if their a reasonable and don't have a unblemished record.
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Many people choose coins based on the characteristics of the coin, some subjective reasons. I look at the community that supports the coin, because it is its community and team that gives value to coins. Even a good idea without the support of the team and the community has no future. A good example of the bitcoin community, thanks to which bitcoin is known all over the world, it is afraid of banks and governments of entire countries.
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
I think for now few people believe in altcoin but this probably will not make the altcoin fall to zero. when we need to be patient with high levels and it will provide a great advantage for users who can hold for a long time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
A new altcoin must have practical applications, new technology can develop in the future, is widely used. Helping people know about it, can be deployed into the life of scientific sociology, astronomy, a new era of evolution.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 26, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
It may be really misleading, but still I care a lot about the way developers communicate with their community. It makes me trust the project when it's easy for me to get in touch with a team.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 26, 2018, 08:43:08 AM
for myself I trust the new Altcoin because now a lot of new and good Altcoin fit their project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Anyone can make a good page in $5000.

The best thing is solid team with a proven track record, good idea. Good supply and good exchanges.

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 26, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
I trust new coins if they have good project, good team, good road map and already have their test net or main net with larger community then I can trust the coin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
I think its bandwagon, there is this person that earned a lot from this altcoin. I should try too. thats a good reason why people trust becuase there is someone who earned from it.
Activity: 119
March 26, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

I would look at the team members to see how they present their idea and how much efforts they have in the project. The other factors could be the feasibility of project, market cap, code, token distribution Cheesy
Activity: 159
March 26, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
why do not you believe in altcoin?
I believe because seeing the team that develop it, I just join daam ico that I like and indeed sometimes I lose but if I patiently hold it then it's okay, its value up and cover my losses
Activity: 149
March 26, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
The product the alt coin is bringing into the market, the development team, token a location,  and the value it seeks to add to the market, these are some of the things i consider before venturing into an alt coin
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

most important is the development team and the potential of the project. Then I always check the roadmap and the community feedback and adoption. Those factors should help you to make a decision.
that's right, I think so too, here the first thing is the team because it plays a direct role in the development.
They should also have a good experience and an appropriate profile and can also be accountable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
its development and perspective of idea.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

most important is the development team and the potential of the project. Then I always check the roadmap and the community feedback and adoption. Those factors should help you to make a decision.
Activity: 205
March 26, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
To believe an altcoin, you must be very selective person. but sometime new altcoin is good to be trading in. Because the price growing and down everytime, that should be great chance for daily traders to get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 26, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
Before invest in a new alt coin you must study the project. Quality projects are very noticable. You will understand it if you start to learn different coins. I guess you ask such questions because you don't have an experience now.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
I think that before investing in a new altcoyin, one must really be assured that it is really worth investing. I watch for courses for at least two weeks, and also try to learn as much as possible about the coin. After that I make a decision.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
For me major factor is  good tech  and reputation and  I am looking at a team .  New altcoin needs has to be practical and useful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
Basically, we have to study a lot of things, including studying white paper, checking the team members profiles, studying about their road map and vision ..etc. If everything is fine, trust about the coin increase.  But even after studying there is a chance to got into the trap.
Pages:
Jump to: