Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 81. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 08:13:26 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Personally some big factors investors look for to assure a coins trustworthyness:
An experienced team: It needs to be public who is running the show, and also who the developers are. Are they senior devs with a trackrecord of their work (either in form of clients, products, or github)? If the team is just two dudes with business degrees and an idea, no one is going to take you seriously.
A unique new concept: Are you adding something new, or are you just creating a carbon copy of something that is already out there to raise a ton of money for your next lambo?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
What makes me trust about the new altcoin is the potential of it. And ofcourse you should know the purpose of this altcoins. It should be attracted to all people so that the coin will be known by all traders.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 07:19:37 AM
Many new coins are Scammer

My own test is if is not hacked after 1 years and big sites /wallet use it
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 09, 2017, 07:15:57 AM
Trusting new altcoin would really be hard since there would be lots of things to be considered first before you would decide to put up your money on it.I do usually look up for the team.If I saw that none of them do have the records on scamming on past project and I do see on their level of experience on such field.There are newbies or amateur on this field which they usually end up on failing since they don't even know on what they are doing.
Next is their white paper and roadmap.If I do see that the project do have world usage or does really contribute and a new innovative way of things then I do usually invest on these stuffs.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 06:44:51 AM
When i trust a new altcoin, i will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 09, 2017, 06:37:47 AM
I read their whole project and why they have made the new coin. If there is a valid reason for creating such coin only then I proceed further because I know that if the coin doesn't have any reason to be created then it won't stick around for more time. Then comes the research about the company, where they are from, the developers, their abilities and personalities etc... The ICOs are also a good way to know whether a coin will be successful one. See the results of their ICOs and you will know whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 09, 2017, 06:14:50 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project. Then comes the part where I go through the whitepaper and set a potential gauge for the coin depending upon which the size of my investment lies. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
These are just some basic factors I believe everyone should go through and research before 'trusting' any altcoin in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 05:36:46 AM
Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 05:16:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: