Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 11. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Ethereum is one of the best. But of course with $ 10000 would be more comfortable if we divide it in some Altcoin.
Trends are going on, but for now, maybe Eos and iost are my options for long-term investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
At this time, when the market for correction need to buy top coins that will bring you profits in the future, as well as select several alternative coins that have not yet shown growth.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 02:08:25 PM
Kelvin Blockchain with out any doubt. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. For more info check this https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 28, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
It seems to me that now is a very good time for buying the most basic and promising coins. I would buy bitcoin and ether. It seems to me that these coins are the most reliable at the moment.
Activity: 50
June 28, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
I will advise you to divide your 10000$ into two parts. you can use 50% of your capital in bitcoin and Ether because these two coins are very good for making a profit and very high chances to go up and they are the king of the crypto market. Other  50% capital in good altcoins like Steller,  Neo,  Cardano and GVT. all this coins have good project and bright future ahead. But before invest, you should research your own about this coins.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
It's precisely a good time to buy the ETH when the price is lower than usual. Buying the ETH at the low price is needed and then to save the coins for some months or years later. It is needed for you to make some hodl of the ETH
Activity: 344
June 28, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Well, I would advice u buy bitcoin or eutherium as at now d spruce it is now isn't that high..... If u have such with u and sell when the price is high, then u will be happy with yourself because the price will definitely increase later in d year....
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
the prices on the market are very much sagged, so I think it's worth buying coins that have high potential and low price now. this includes, for example, neo its price is now$ 30 for 1 coin.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
Ethereum is good choice for long term and short term HODL. I believe that this time is the perfect time to grab your ethereum at its lowest price since we will never know if it will revisit the price of below $400 again. Still, invest at your own risk and try to do deeper research what is going to happen in the market.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Yup Ethereum may be very cheap nowadays, and it is a great opportunity for this year. But it looks like Ethereum will not experience a fantastic rise this year. So it would seem like a good idea, if a small portion of $ 10k is put on Altcoin with a smaller market capitalization.
Cryptocurrency characterises its highly volatile, it mighy go down or fall immediately and surprisingly, we can’t predict the exact result previously. Ethereum is one of the most potential coins till now, hence it is perhaps a suitable coin to buy . I would like to remind you that when you choose a coin to invest, it would be more helpful for you to think in positive way that you strongly believe that coin will definitely have a rise. Most importantly, you should seek a deep knowledge about that coin as well. Now ethereum is still at a lower price, it’s a good chance to buy it.
Activity: 95
June 28, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

For one part buy EOS cuz the coin really got minimums and will grow till max's and it means 5x's. But for another part strongly recommend you to buy tokens of best ICO projects.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
I'm sure you and other people like you should not worry, because the price of bitcoin before the end of this year will be able to recover to $10,000. For the growth of the bitcoin price there are already all the prerequisites and soon we will be able to observe the bullish mood in the market and a stable growth the price for bitcoin.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
now the market is in a stable position, prices are low enough, which is a good signal to buy in the long term. cryptocurrency is a good promising investment. I would advise to pay attention to the same bitcoin, perhaps, monero or bitcoin gold.
Activity: 199
June 28, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
if look current price of eth, I think if you want to invest in eth, you should buy some eth as soon as possible, because now the because now the price of almost all the coins on the market is quite cheap
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 28, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
If youcare going to invest thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency, it is adviceable and wise to put the money in bitcoin or ethereum. The reason been that these coin have utility and users. Bitcoin and ethereum has become well decentralized coin, it is less risky to hold them.
Activity: 411